Newbie - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Blackmagiq

Welcome to sign up for cryptotalk community. Now maximum of the human beings work in this forum. But newbies should be need to know absolutely about crypto. If they have sufficient information about it then they can easily paintings in crypto.

On 1/17/2020 at 3:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

Would someone be willing to explain to me how to get free crypto airdrops ?

Sorry I don't know anything about airdops but I've seen people discussing that aidrops are not useful anymore.

If you new and not data a way to work in this discussion board then it's far very smooth for you just posts comments on posts on daily foundation and do work at least hours on right here on daily then you definately earn up to 30000 satoshi day by day.

How to get unfastened Airdrop is via following the occasion held with the aid of a particular wallet, for example YOBIT held Airdrop and we ought to follow it so we can get it. The most crucial element is that we have to look for masses of statistics approximately Airdrop.

You are welcome here You can do a hundred posts first then you could submit 30 daily. The authority gives you 30 posts price 30000 satoshi.

There's a committed section for this and please let us understand if you've already created any other one for us to fully assist you in your problem.

Hi friend to start with this is a forum , and there you may make posts and earn satoshi. For airdrops you need to visit websites or apps that show the modern airdrops which are currently jogging and then you could apply to some if you like.

You can be able to to make more Bitcoin on this forum but first you have to stick to the rules of this forum and get paid for posting after that you can withdraw your money on yubit.

I do not know about airdrops here in Cryptotalk you earn by posting some educational ideas and learn about cryptocurrency,You must read the guidelines and rules here.

If you are new like me,then you shouldn't ask for airdrops. Because this is not a airdrop group. You at first read the rules of the forum and then ask relevant questions. 

As I am a newbie , I don't know what is airdrop please any who can tell me about this airdrop. Actually what does it mean . What is this airdrop section . Is it same as the topic in which we are posting our comments or it is a platform..?

I suppose you want to visit the airdrop consultation and publish this subject matter because it is there they will give an explanation for to you to get the free cash in airdrop

You are welcome here.You will need to do 100 posts first and then you may do 30 posts day by day that's the maximum no.. If you have sufficient understanding approximately it then they can without problems work in crypto.

I was simply spending in the future at the airdropes sections a good way to locate for the airdropes and I located that is there many humans are post rip-off airdropes

If you are a newbie here, you need to recognize approximately this web page and write 100 remarks first without paying, however in case you write 30 feedback every day there you may earn extra in this web site. First of all, welcome to the cryptoword. We can study the comments there and learn extra about the crypto website online

If you are a amateur here, you need to recognize approximately this web site and write 100 remarks first with out paying. And then you may do 30 posts every day that's the most. you can benefit with the aid of commenting, a most of 30 feedback every day

Thanks for the post. As I'm a novice right here so I do not know loads approximately cryptocurrency. But absolutely we all must have much knowledge about crypto.

Is not in this forum there is a board for airdrop, you may search for airdrop there. And also many that disbursed airdrops on telegrams. So many methods to find airdrop.

52 minutes ago, Olivia220 said:

Yes dear iam agreed with you thanx for sharing your great information all newbies beginners can easily understand your usefull and helpfull comment.

Well, thanks for appreciating my posts mate, i hope that it may help you to finds some legit airdrops here in crypto world, happy posting everyone.

you will get notification whenever a new airdrop has been released or you can check forum for any new updates on crypto airdrops release, stay tuned with the forum to get know more.

You can get that from yobit. There is a specific time for that. You will receive an email when it's 24 hours to airdrop.

a warm.welcome all the newbies here eho have joined to this forum.this sites is mainly for learning and earning purpose .here you have to comment on the various topics and those comments should be related to the topics.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

Hey, yobit airdrop is finished , so you can not earn yobit free coin or airdrop but if you want to participate airdrop project than you have to Airdrop group and search real airdrop project.

I am a new bie here too, I also do not understand more for free crypto, but if you want to explain also I need to be helped also discussing here I am still discussing how bitcoint and procedures for commenting on the cryptotalk forum.

for the new beginners I would like to suggest them first go for the guideline section it will help you to familiar with the terms and conditions of the site also I want to say that if you have any doubts then you can easily see the other members post and from there you can clear your doubts apart from this things you can earn from here only you are to do 30 comments on a day

Brother, this section is not airdrop. If you disobey the rules then your posts will be deleted. First you can see where you are posting and what period you are working on.

Remain dynamic on this site so you can get some free coins from the wind current. You can post this point in the Airdrop segment. This discussion is continually declaring that there are some new updates about the gathering and they are likewise reporting whether the Yobit Exchange has a free Airdrops

Airdrop claim is very simply not hard if any exchange are big company release their new crypto coin, so they distributed some free coins and wants to do some tasks, like join their telegram channel registered their websites and follows their telegram group,if you complete this small tasks they give their coins free.

Welcome new member.  Here you can easily earn by post. You can post on AirDrop.  However, it is better not to post it because.  Regardless of this, there are many topics and sections in this forum. Post without comment, your comments are important. As you are new, follow the rules of the forum and follow the rules.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Blackmagiq said:

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about airdrop, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..