Investment Boxes - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

17 hours ago, Omar Ommeish said:

It is a safe investment in the yobit platform where you can achieve profits through it and it will be daily, weekly or monthly profits. I advise you to start investing bitcoin because it is the most profitable currency.

Brother, which currency are you currently investing in Yobit investbox? WATER seems quite profitable now and I think most of guys are missing this great opportunity ! 3% as a return without performing extra tasks like Dice play, certain trades etc. 

Edited by Whited35

On 6/3/2020 at 11:36 PM, Sentry said:

The invest box that you see in yobit exchange, it is literally an invest box. There you'll see cryptos wherein you can invest some and you'll also see the conditions and daily payout. We'll take Dice coin investment. Dice coin pays 1% of your investment per day but you need to do 10 Dice ds per day.

10 dice in BTC are high risk and should be considered as an average lost daily. In case someone makes a big investment it won't be much of a problem, but certainly he needs to make calculations. The investment ought to be profitable, otherwise there is no point.

• +4 1

To get the return on the investment you must do the daily tasks or according to the investment condition and do these things completely so that you can get the return from this investment

• +1 1

Never make investment with out knowledge. Most of the people say that  investment box is very profitable but if don't know how to trade then it's better not to invest. To get daily interest you must perform task.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

Of course there have some investment plans that's required actions in order to be getting paid, but before investing on them just do the calculation if the action that's you'll be needed to perform everyday are they worth your daily interest!

6 hours ago, Shanee88 said:

Investment Box is like you have to put some investment for trading and playing dice game. If you are good at trading go ahead and invest and even play dice game. If you don't have knowledge at trading you will loose your investments. So think twice before making investments.

Not all coins in the Investbox require to play the Dice game. Some coins doesn't need any action like TALK, MASK or MICRO.

• +1 1

Investment Box is like you have to put some investment for trading and playing dice game. If you are good at trading go ahead and invest..I think gain knowledge about it before invest. I think, There is good income from the Yobit InvestmentBox but it also has a risk. So do not invest without knowing it well.

• +1 1

Yobit creates an investment box that many people can make extra income for their users which Jobbit creates for all their loyal customers.

• +1 1

Personally I have never used invest box because am yet to make enough talkcoin that I will invest it in yobit exchange investbox to be gaining some percentage of additional coin, soon I shall start investing in investbox

Investbox in the yobit exchange is the best option where you can get good amount of coins for free and you just need to invest some good amount of coins there and then stay calm and your coins will be generated on daily or weekly basis for free.

BetFury                                                   

Some currency mutual funds do not require specific activities Others require playing the dice for a specified number per day And some of the others require that you have a certain currency balance or that you sell or buy in another currency.

It is a place where you can benefit from some of the currencies that they specify and give you every 24 hours a percentage of the capital that you put in the investment fund

There are some rules that you have to follow as my friend said, which is that for investing you have to do the task daily, you have to do some trade and you will get interest in your investment.

• -1 1

Yes, this is a very interesting thing! You can lay out interesting or profitable coins that will bring you money every day, after which, you may well make 2x on this system! Good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Before investing into any of their plan you must first read all the rules & regulatipns. Also read the payput requirements as they are the most essential thing to be discussed.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

On 6/27/2020 at 8:08 PM, Paranoxxx said:

Not all coins in the Investbox require to play the Dice game. Some coins doesn't need any action like TALK, MASK or MICRO.

Investment box some specific coins need to perform daily task to received daily percent, like btc ETH yo and some other valuable coins plans need to do daily tasks, but when we invest in low price coin then we don't need to perform any task, like talk token Liza but check coins prices before invest in this plans, maybe cause to loss our investment.

• +3 1

In the Yobit investbox is the best option becasue so many peoples will use it and they make good profit through this. I am also use the investbox in yobit and make the coins on daily basis. Yobit is the best and good exchange in the crypto market.

BetFury                                                   

I have invested in few plans including BTC, DICE, ETH, WATER. Some plans are profitable but risky! Because we should play dice games with all those coins to earn profit except WATER.

investbox is really a good platform for make's a passive income without too much efforts . recently I make's some investment there . now I am elligible to make good profit from it . 

I will recommend to read guidelines properly while you are going investment there .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Its important to work and be sure that we are doing everything is working in its own perfect well its going to be good for us is when we are able to follow the earning and winning team so we need to follow so many other things we have to really define the good things that work every the good issues the same to the same trading sphere

• +3 1

Yobitinvestbox is very good because it offers users opportunity to earn some percentage of the coins they may have invested on the site and it is good because I am also investing my talk token on the site, so I recommend members of this great forum to make use of the investbox instead of gambling with there earnings.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes yobit's investment box is really a good and safe opportunity to get paid on percentage and very easy to earn money on daily hourly or monthly basis

In invest box you can invest many kind of coin. such as doge ltc xrp, and also btc.  if you have enough. 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Investment box Yobit is just acceptable in the beginning and it is truly not acceptable due to the activity that you make and this just recommended to individuals that have great measure of capital.

Only invest free coins for them to be profitable you need to exchange them to ither altcoins such as ltc doge xrp or probably btc if enough.