Investment Boxes - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ETheHedgehog

Investment Boxes

On 1/17/2020 at 12:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

It's like a game that will teach you and help you invest. Every day there are new tasks that need to be completed. It is very exciting. By completing assignments you learn

• Useful or interesting 1

Invest box is very good feature of yobit exchange. Here you can invest different coin to get daily, weekly profit. But you have to smart while choosing coin and investment plan because there are many coins which have low trading volume. 

• +1 2

Some of them require owning Yo currency, some of them require playing the dice and making buying and selling operations on a specific currency and some do not require any activity to do And when you neglect an investment fund activity, you can do the activity the next day and resume getting the percentage.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are digital currencies for you to invest in the fund. You must play the dice ten times with Bitcoin. And there are only currencies that you invest and take a percentage per day and I prefer the currency to speak because it is considered stable.

On 17.01.2020 at 11:35, ETheHedgehog said:

Hi, on yobit i saw the tab for Investment Boxes, and i got lost on some of the actions required to invest.

If someone can explain what actions are needed that would be great, also, which investment box would you recommend to invest in?

Very nice topic, especially in terms of bitcoin investbox conditions. I didn't understand them as well, but now i do, thanks, bro.

I also use yobit and their investbox. I am currently investing all my talk tokens from paid posts and paid rates, so it'll increase by 1% day by day while I'm waiting for the perfect time to do the exchanging. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yobit has great investment plans in its investment box for that I really like yobit because it offers good plans that other exchanges in their investment plans you must complete a daily task and in others none will depend on which investment plan is lame.

The actions you need to take is to read the description on the investment boxes you want to choose and then find if there is activitiy because perhaps there is no activity and you should not buy tokens without knowing first.

• +2 1

Things you should now in my opinion is that with 1% you will double up after 72 days and with 10% you will double up in 7 days. This is what compound interest means and if there are no other tasks involved like dice or trading it goes as that.

• +1 2

I used the Talk token investbox for more than a month since I starte receiving my first Talk tokens in Yobit. I used to put everything in investbox everyday and received interest that was added each day in this investment. So 1% daily that was added into a bigger sum. It did great for my Talk tokens and increased them a lot for this time.

• +2 1

On 1/17/2020 at 2:20 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

@ETheHedgehog Well in my experience, I have invested talk tokens in Yobit Investbox. And I will also recommend you to invest on talk tokens, as it is giving a profit of 1% daily. Though the interest rate is less as compared to other cryptocurrencies, but trust me its worth of investment, because talk token holds a potential, and also every cryptotalk users are depended on the price of talk. And this will create the demand of talk tokens, and it will be having a good price in the future.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

The investbox is clear, you invest some cryptocurrencies and have to make some trades or perhaps do nothing and earn income passively and daily. There is some risk about the cryptocurrency prices but there is no period that forces you to lock the investment for a selected time. Anytime you can withdraw and sell your tokens.

• +2 1

Seriously investment box has a good income of profit but is too risk due too rules and regulations so is require enough experience

• +1 1

Yobit with the investbox is giving opportunities not found anywhere else. In some coins it offers 10% daily interest and there was also one of them airdropped to us the Dlrs which given good profit to all of us for some time.

Invest box is the platform mostly members invest on this. The invest box some rules who follow and work properly then you get interest. I think interest rates are 1%this is time consuming and take risk. 

• +1 1

On 1/17/2020 at 4:35 AM, ETheHedgehog said:

Hola, en yobit vi la pestaña de Investment Boxes y me perdí en algunas de las acciones necesarias para invertir.

Si alguien puede explicar qué acciones se necesitan que serían excelentes, también, ¿en qué caja de inversión recomendaría invertir?

Friend this is already your own decision, I am in the WATER cryptocurrency generating a 3% profit but everything has its risk friend, I would only recommend analyzing a graph of some cryptocurrency enough and investing some of your money there.

• +2 1

The actions required can be trading some pairs in Yobit, like it can request to make 10 yo trades. Also it can be dice that are written as DS and says next which coin you will need and perhaps something else whatever decided for each investbox. There are some that don't require any actions.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2020 at 1:35 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

Yobit investment box is a great deal of Yobit where you can find many deal in different crypto currencies like water, Usdt, BTC, ETH, TRX, XRP, DOGE, LIZA Yoda, DLRS. YO and many more .you can select anyone but you have to check their minimum and maximum limit and the given tasks for deals. So far I understand you must meet the requirements of the deals of invest box earning, if you don't  full fill them you will not get any payments. 

• +4 1

You have to choose a good currency to invest in and choose it carefully first, then put it in the Yubet investment fund, and you win daily profits at a fixed rate of 1% and follow the rules and regulations of investing in it

• +2 1

I am not very sure if I can explain everything correctly but looking at the yobit investbox for example at the yo offer, it gives 0.2% daily and you have to make 20 buy trades of yo daily from the yobtc trade pair. But you can make sell too, it doesn't say no yo sell. Each one has its own rules so read carefully and ask for details.

• +3 1

From my own experience, I can say Invetbox is a good opportunity investment. I have been investing my TALK tokens from the very first day, and now I have accumulated a good amount of them via compound interest. No much action is needed, it's enough to go to the Investbox tab, select the token and amount and click on invest. As for the token that's completely up to you, there are many variables to consider, such as the minimum amount, gained interest and volatility risks.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Since all the technical details have already been clarified, I will proceed only with the recommendation of a specific investbox

Currently, from my point of view, the most profitable and safe plans are those of Micro which grants 1% daily without performing tasks and the other would be that of the Trix currency, it offers 3% daily but conditions must be met to receive the reward, previously a good option was token Water, but unfortunately that coin is about to die.

• +1 2

Investbox is the ideal solution for those who are seeking for passive income but don't want to invest in websites. Since Yobit is a trusted and reliable exchange, investing in Investbox is a peace of mind. There are lots of different plans to choose from but I prefer those plans which don't need any action (zero action plans). Therefore, I chose TALK plan and I'm very satisfied from the interests I have earned so far. After about 100 days, your TALK tokens will be twice its initial amount. The great thing about it is that you can close your current plan and open another one at any time you want.

• +2 2
  • +3 3

Yes you can and profit by using this box investment but you want thing you need to know there are chances of profit and loss in this box. First of all you should know well about  currency and plan in which you are investing.

• +2 1

Well here is type of box at the yobit from you can store your currencies and earn a daily profit easily. Yes this is investbox. Are you doing this kind of activities or not. Give your opinion.