How to save bitcoin - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

How to save bitcoin

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

All best is to save your bitcoin is the hardware wallet that is the first priority for save the bitcoin because it is offline and can hack any one because it is offline and other to safe is the 2fa security is the best to save

If by save you mean store bitcoins then you need to get a bitcoin wallet, you can either buy an offline wallet or download apps like coinbase

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I recommend you to keep your BTC in Yobit because its very secure ! 
Dont put your BTC on any app because most of them are not trusted 
be careful 😉

As soon as you withdraw your earnings you could choose to store it on hardware device or continue to store it on online wallets but make sure your private key will not be given to others. 

No, no third-party apps can save crypto. There are time-tested wallets and it is worth storing bitcoin and cryptocurrency on them. 

There are few many very good sites to save your Bitcoin very securely. There are many several exchanges and wallets to save your Bitcoin. Yobit Exchange site is best for saving Bitcoin atleast for me and Coinbase Wallet is best in the wallet to save bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Wassim237 said:

There is lots of sites and apps can save your bitcoins but most of it not trusted the better site is yobit.net you can save your bitcoins in this site and you can trade in them and the best app is Blockchain app is the most security for your bitcoins

We can save our bitcoin in mobile wallets like coinbase, payeer. The payment system is instant and confirmation time is less in coinbase.  Also there is provision of 2fa which secures your wallet more. We can also save our bitcoin by selling them when their price goes up.

Agree with you Yobit is the secures place to save your Bitcoin and also trusted and also easy to use it. For me as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrency Yobit is very helpful in exchange as well as trade.

Boss if you are worry about your bitcoins and other crypto currency saving then i suggest you that you create different crypto wallet account and save your bitcoins or crypto coins in these different crypto wallet then you save your coins from High Risk.

You can save and secure your bitcoin in coinbase or blockchain app. Both website are very secure. You can also use Yobit or Binance those thow also be very trusted site. In thise sites your bitcoins will be safe forever.

I think. If we do get cryptocurrency while working, we are on YouTube through British so our YouTube genre saves it. It is not up to us we will absolutely get the Bitcoin currency.,

1 hour ago, ETheHedgehog said:

If by save you mean store bitcoins then you need to get a bitcoin wallet, you can either buy an offline wallet or download apps like coinbase

Actually you have the right to choose and store bitcoin in whatever wallet you like because it is only for the security of your bitcoin so you can think of buying a wallet immediately if your bitcoin is very safe ie you can buy an offline wallet or you can download an application that you like.

in my opinion storing your bitcoin in an exchanger is very insecure. You should save your bitcoin in a wallet that has a password and key. because you need to know there have been many cases of hacking on exchangers and many people have lost their bitcoins that they have saved in exchangers.

Im always store my Bitcoin to the private wallet, and sometimes when i want to trade i move out my btc to the safest and secured exchange like Binance,Yobit and Huobi

You can save your bitcoins by planning the time table that's, example let say every week you must deposit 0.002 btc to your wallet for holding only

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I can earn my bitcoin through crypto. But if we spend bitcoin on the illegal way of doing bad things, it can have very bad effects for the bitcoin market. If we save bitcoin slowly we can profit from it.

Indeed yobit is one of the trusted wallet when it comes to bitcoin. You can trust all the features of it and that's why i love yobit. Thanks to my friend who introduce this to me.

We can save bitcoin in our wallet or using external hardware but every method has risk and need to handle wisely. Saving in Yobit is your choice but I can't recommended it but if you use long term period for your strategy that's fine. Safety first and use your time to always check your asset and contact support if something bad happen in your account.

The best way to be save your Bitcoin is on exchanges, you will form forks and some exchanges offers annual interest on Bitcoin that are save on their platform.

3 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

One way to protect your wallet from intruders is by setting a strong password. This makes it difficult to access your wallet, but that is not impossible if your computer is exposed to malicious software that thieves may exploit to identify keystrokes at the keyboard.

the most secure way to save your bitcoin is to buy an hardware wallet or do a paper wallet. you can also download the main wallet, for pc, from the official site but with this you have to be sure that your pc is perfectly clean

Never keep your coins on an exchange no matter how trustworthy they are. Generate a wallet keypair, write em down to piece of paper and then send your coins there. This way your funds stay offline and as secure as it can get. Hardware wallet would be a better option but it requires you to buy it and not anyone can/wants to buy a hardware wallet.

I want to say that decentralized exchanges and wallets are more safe than centralized , no one can take your money , no blocks , and they keep your money safe