The Bitcoin future - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

The Bitcoin future

I always said that the future of bitcoin will be prosperous and full of unexpected adventures and adventures and developments, and this is what makes the work in the field exciting.

THINK POSITIVE

I am not close my bank account because i must convert my BTC untuk

making BTC valuable and indeed at this time the best price increase for Bitcoin made a surprise for early January 2020.

Bright future for Bitcoin 

There is no doubt in thr bitcoin future.but here i would suggest to the people who are closing their banks to not to do so..infact we must have a bank account for the transactions and for the conversion of digital currency to fiat currency

1 hour ago, Great Commander said:

And its now 9k. I'm looking forward for more increase as almost all methods of crypto earnings will now seem profitable specially the mining one. 

The bitcoin mining is not profitable anymore especially when the bitcoin price is increased that's so the mining payout rate is decreased also

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

the future of the bitcoin is dependent on the demand and supply of the people if the demand and supply of this is more as compare to other coins than it is going to be at the top of all the market so we can say that the price of the bitcoin is going to be high  and it is one of the wonderful coin in the world.

Not many are closing the bank account and for buy the bitcoin bank restricted the account for not buying with the bank and only we can use peer to peer systems to buy bitcoin for now because many countries are allowed bitcoin 

Yes it is a nice idea to invest on Bitcoin these days.because it's price is cheaper after few weeks or months it is expected to increase it value.and investors surely make profit from it.bitcoin price is increasing since January and it's making it's way on crossing $12000 I guess.

Bitcoin has a good future. I think it will stay for a long time, but I have no idea if it will rise up or go down. It depends on the demands to this currency.

On 1/17/2020 at 9:22 AM, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

Yes they are right about there decisions Because you hardly earn $10 as interest in a bank account but you can earn more than that with such amount if you invest for some months

Yes, because saving money in a bank doesn't get any profit, it only gets security on our money. while if buying bitcoin for investment, then there is a possibility to get a large profit.

On 1/17/2020 at 1:22 PM, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

In 2020 is the best years for the crypto market and in this year we see that the future of the crypto market is so much bright and good and now this years i hope that BTC will touch the high at 200,000$, it seems funny but this is true and it will do this.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/17/2020 at 11:52 AM, Wassim237 said:

This is not a wise thing to do. Investing all your fiat in crypto is the most dangerous thing anyone can do. Any kind of investment in cryptocurrency should be accompanied by a fiat back-up source. You should always have some kind of support to be able to start again from scratch when you lose money in crypto market. Fiat is always there in your account when you need it but future of bitcoin is always a question mark.

Bitcoin is an online currency that is now well known in the world and it is a long-term currency through which consumers make money easily. Bitcoin is not a valid currency in many countries of the world. I think Bitcoin's future is bright day by day. Bitcoin is popular and its subscribers are growing.  If at one time, the world's largest currency will be even useful for the government  Will be.

Bitcoin has a big potential.of making lots of people to gain good profits it is also a very good  new form of business and i think this is the new fiat.i have lots of friends who switches to bitcoin

close bank account to buy bitcoin is definitely not the smartest thing to do. it is still an high risk investment no one can 100% to be sure that bitcoin will remain forever and he will grow hi price. yes he can go higher but is not 100% sure, he can also drop to 0

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Wassim237 said:

Because of that, a lot of people are believing that bitcoin has a better and brighter future ahead. The best time to invest on it while its value is not that high.

nMvFbuZ.png

Bitcoin is proceeding with its famously, presently numerous individuals' adoration name is bitcoin and its expanding for a long time, I think the bitcoin future is acceptable how its prevalence is proceeding.

I do not very exciting on bitcoin basically because btc is risky to invest it can go against us and our investment can be gone from our hands and become zero also if in favor then we earn double profits. 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, Maraj77 said:

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright. Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. Day by day bitcoin price is rise up. And bitcoin is most used crypto-currency. Crypto started with bitcoin.             

Bitcoin future is bright not just because it is the most valuable now but because it is the mother of all crypto currencies and all crypto currencies look up to Bitcoin.

6 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

I disagree with you, no one is closing their Bank account to buy bitcoin, they are only adopting Bitcoin because most of them knows what the future of bitcoin really holds

Well it depends, in the future no one might need bank account and Bitcoin might be the best way to save your money and get good interest on it.