The Bitcoin future - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

The Bitcoin future

The future of bitcoin is that there will come a day when you will dispense with your money and deal in digital currencies, you will close your bank account and depend on the bitcoin wallet

Bitcoin has a big potential.of making lots of people to gain good profits it is also a very good  new form of business and i think this is the new fiat.i have lots of friends who switches to bitcoin

bitcoin is really attracting investors because of it's high value and it's potential to even grow more in the cryptocurrency world and the way it's changing the lives of some people ,,bitcoin is still the father coin of all

close bank account to buy bitcoin is definitely not the smartest thing to do. it is still an high risk investment no one can 100% to be sure that bitcoin will remain forever and he will grow hi price. yes he can go higher but is not 100% sure, he can also drop to 0

Well that is a good thing to do because there is no doubt that crypto is the future currency.

On 1/17/2020 at 4:22 PM, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

Because of that, a lot of people are believing that bitcoin has a better and brighter future ahead. The best time to invest on it while its value is not that high.

The future of Bitcoin is very bright.  Because the demand for Bitcoin in the world market is increasing day by day and its market value is constantly increasing. And the number of Bitcoin users is increasing day by day.Apart from this, many websites are using Bitcoin as their main currency.

There isn't any thing that bitocin future is not good because we know that Bitcoin adoption is still in the starting phase and many people are crazy about it so we are surely having a good and bright future of bitcoin without any doubt.

I think bitcoin has a great future. Because the demand of bitcoin increase. The price of bitcoin also increasing day by day  

At present, day by day the price of bitcoin continues to increase. This can certainly make real bank users switch to using the crypto currency.

You should also calculate this before your money is transferred. Each of these activities has a substantial risk. Profit becomes a magnet for those involved with Bitcoin. And it's good to make it to the market.

8 hours ago, Godbless28 said:

Bitcoin has the potential to make you become extremely rich beyond your imagination, investing in Bitcoin is a good platform for making huge profit in the future, for sure bitcoin has a bright future.

Bitcoin has the potential to make someone extremely rich but it can as lo make some potentially lose money if the risk taken is unwise. So, in crypto, we need to make wise decisions to become rich. 

The current bitcoin price is fairly appropriate and is slowly increasing, so the reserve must be taken before the price rises, so now investing in bitcoin is an important gain.

Bitcoin future is very good because future more country legally use bitcoin and it's price increase future so now we should to hold bitcoin for future to earn a lot of money.

Bitcoin is proceeding with its famously, presently numerous individuals' adoration name is bitcoin and its expanding for a long time, I think the bitcoin future is acceptable how its prevalence is proceeding.

Bitcoin will remain in the long term at the head of cryptocurrencies as everyone has confidence only in Bitcoin as it is gold for the rest of the currencies

I agree with you, my friend, bitcoin is based on the policy of blockchain, which in turn depends on decentralization, i.e. no one can know what you have and what your address is unlike bank accounts also do not forget security, digital currencies save your money from theft

I disagree with you, no one is closing their Bank account to buy bitcoin, they are only adopting Bitcoin because most of them knows what the future of bitcoin really holds

I think the future of bitcoin is obviously bright. Because I heard that lots of people have staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin. Also the price of bitcoin is coming higher this year.

Edited by Moinul
Mistake

I do not very exciting on bitcoin basically because btc is risky to invest it can go against us and our investment can be gone from our hands and become zero also if in favor then we earn double profits. 

We need to support good content must like for good posts. 

On 1/17/2020 at 3:34 PM, Maraj77 said:

I think the future of bitcoin is very bright. Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. Day by day bitcoin price is rise up. And bitcoin is most used crypto-currency. Crypto started with bitcoin.             

Bitcoin future is bright not just because it is the most valuable now but because it is the mother of all crypto currencies and all crypto currencies look up to Bitcoin.

I disagree with you, no one is closing their Bank account to buy bitcoin, they are only adopting Bitcoin because most of them knows what the future of bitcoin really holds

On 1/17/2020 at 9:38 AM, Amit01229 said:

No doubt BTC is best choice for invest and normal hold can give huge and recently Bitcoin SV and DASH pumped 2x and so Crypto is best and have power to change our life and future also.

Bitcoin sv is a very volatile coin. It was over bitcoin cash few days ago and dropped abruptly and its price has  has lost over $120 in just three days. 

6 minutes ago, ethannbenny said:

Well it depends, in the future no one might need bank account and Bitcoin might be the best way to save your money and get good interest on it.

If you have enough about bit coin then you will understand thr begins of bitcoin...but at this timr ita price too much high so that we can tell bit coin has a grrat future