The Bitcoin future - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

The Bitcoin future

Many people are investing in BTC because of its profitability.  Keeping your money in banks seems like a waste of time as it never appreciates

4 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

Yaa we know that Bitcoin future is so bright as compared to all altcoin in market many Bitcoin price analysts say that Bitcoin price is pump very hard in future .

1_aFF9Wqfi_9P0JFRCIKxZnQ.png.cf23afbb70806ef04477c2f49af04413.png

I think using money in a bank to buy Bitcoin is too risky. If in that country, cryptocurrencies are not legal, then the property can be lost anytime.

5 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

Yes your right!  

Also me i don't use any bank account and my only bank account is Ledger wallet.  I hold my money no problem in tax and all Goverment regulations. 

The future of bitcoin is clear and I am certain that all countries will adopt bitcoin or crypto as the case may be.

As we have seen bitcoin has been the best performing asset of the last decade 2010-2019. With this there is no doubt that bitcoin continues to be popular as a profitable investment for future holders.

Bitcoin is very good future.Bitcoin future is massive but I not agree many people are closing their bank account for buy Bitcoin. But few people are purchasing Bitcoin for the future.

It can only be true for countries that allow to buy bitcoin. There are many countries, where purchase of crypto is outright banned or its too difficult to buy. I personally would opine, that loosing everything to get in crypto is not the right way to to, but then no pain no gain.

If you want to sell your bitcoins in India. i can encash it to INR. PM me

The future of bitcoin is clear. I am certain that all countries will adopt bitcoin or crypto as the case may be.

it is clear do not invest your all savings in crypto market because we not clear how market react after our investment so be wise invest in crypto what you can lose here for worse condition .

The bitcoin has a bright future. Because the bitcoin are top position.the crypto currency world. And obviously bitcoin change  life and future.        

Yes, the future of bitcoin is getting brighter, especially the price is increasing, many people are switching from banks to bitcoin to get profits, and this is very good for pumping bitcoin prices.

I think future of bitcoin is very bright as it is very easy to invest in btc and also get profit from it, which make it reliable and reachable among people. If the acceptace of bitcoin increase then it make bitcoin value to reach on peak.

I think bitcoin has already served its purpose, and its always and already moving in a very different direction right,there are so many ways wys to which bitcoin  can improve, and the first one there is a chance to to which they can reduce the fee, and also to have a more reliable way to which we are able to access the coin without complication.

Last having Bitcoin was most search topic on Google and so many people attract in Cryptocurrency. Again this year very important for Bitcoin. Actually in future Bitcoin effect most of Banks or so many banks will close.

I think there are no legitimate proofs on your stand, fiat money is much more needed that cryptocurrency nowadays because many countries are not yet adapting to the use of it and they were still using the traditional way of payment.

Only now we can use the peer-to-peer system to buy Bitcoin because Bitcoin is allowed in many countries. Not many people are closing their bank accounts.

Profit becomes a magnet for those involved with Bitcoin, and it's good to make a market. The impact of this psychology, when new profitable trends come in, will follow. You should also calculate this before your money is replaced.

When it comes to bitcoin the future of bitcoin is very much true and the potential of growth of bitcoin is someting that is seen by every person the future of bitcoin is very much bright and the coin will not loose Bitcoin in any way Instead the growth will be seen 

Yep i agree with you.The price of the bitcoin has increased a lot and it will increase also in near futurenIn mext two hundred days bitcoin price is expected to be at Nine thousands dollars which i think is a very big margin.Bitcoin's future looks bright.

The future of bitcoin seems very good . In this time we see that bitcoin price is going  high . And it is increasing day by day . I hope that the future of bitcoin will more better .

The long-run regarding cryptocurrency is quite vivid generally speaking and also bitcoin just isn't exceptional the long run regarding bitcoin is quite significantly large and also bitcoin will probably be employed all over the place to accomplish a purchase

The best bitcoin future isbthat it will hit 100k$ this year.I think it will back down all the other countries currencies and that is a good news for world.

The bit coin has a great future. Is has become more popular. The curren price of bitcoin today is really massive future. It market value is very high and using bitcoin as a payment on various website.                

I don't think that many people is closing their bank account to buy crypto. They can put some money from bank account. Because there is also lot of risk involved. They can't be that much foolish to put all the money in a uncertain future. There is a possibility that bitcoin price will get high but not sure. There is no such sure security. If your wallet get hacked then you will loss all your money.