The Bitcoin future - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

The Bitcoin future

2 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

If day by day people join like this bitcoin can cross over $100k usd in next 2 years. In this crypto we can make higher transaction with low fees. I think in future bitcoin will lead the whole world. 

2 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

Yes it is true. Bitcoin is more profitable than keep amount in bank accounts. If a person have purchased bitcoins at dip and when bull run came or prices increases it gives a huge profit than investing in banks.

In my opinion, the future of Bitcoin is bright. Because Bitcoin is becoming more and more popular. Its prices are rising and falling every day.

Yes i believe that bitcoin's price for this year is gonna be incredible. Wecan see the good movement of bitcoin when 2020 starred. We know how low the price of it on December 2019, we didn't expect that price. So this 2020 is theyear of bitcoin, we xan expect a lot more.

The future of bitcoin seems bright right now, but people shouldn't just close their bank accounts, right now without fiat money you can't do everything

People like to use Bitcoin, because they can send transaction anonym, I prefer bitcoins then bank too. I think Bitcoi has great future. It can be one of main currency in future.

3 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

I personally think that people should know the risks that comes with investing cryptocurrencies, unlike investing or storing your money on banks which mean that they give a very low return, although you know that your money is safe, while in cryptocurrencies, high return is earned but is can be very uncertain.

Actually bitcoin is the best successful cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is very demandable crypto currency. Day by day bitcoin price increasing. For this reason I think bitcoin future bright.

Well, I heard this news but some of them did not close the bank account as you mentioned. Which country are you from?

1 hour ago, sasni said:

Some of our family have also canceled all their bank accounts and invested all their money in Bitcoin. I agree with them because I know they will make a good profit in the next few months.

I think Bitcoin and crypto is good for investment and we can make Lots of profit if have good knowledge and just normal holding can give us huge like recently some ALTS Bitcoin cash and DASH boosted.

The future of btc is quite bright because we all know that btc was once 20k so hopefully it will again reach to that point so invest as much as you can to get some good profit out of it.

What is the future of btc? And what changes and effect will come in btc please share everything with is we all want to know

The bit coin has a bright future i thing. Because the bitcoin are top position in crypto currency world. And obviously bit coin change you life and your future.        

Bitcoin has been rising a lot since the new year 2020, and this is making everyone interested. Bitcoin is now popular with everyone and everyone dreams of it becoming more successful. In the future when Bitcoin will be accepted in all countries and BTC transactions are approved in banks, there will be more benefits for everyone and I think it will in the future. Many people have started trading and investing in BTC with the stock market because of the higher profits.

Bank savings accounts are basically dead - if you consider inflation (which is existing all around the world) with the very low interest rates, as a result this savings account "consumes" value of money - as eg. $1100 of 2020 may be worth less than $1000 of 2018.

This is why BTC is much better as an investment (many of users of our exchange buy it instead of getting a banks savings account), if you do not buy it at peak/all time highs.

Bitcoin is going Ahead with its popularly, now many people’s love name is bitcoin and its increasing day after day, i think the bitcoin future is good how its popularity is going ahead.            

Every person know that the future of Bitcoins is very Bright and every time full demand and more high market. Crypto currency change the life style of those people who adopt the crypto.

I think bitcoin future is going to be great. It will be stable in future. Day by day its price rising. Now in present time its orice is arond 8800$. Sometimes its go down dramatically. But it is very rare. Its really a good news for bitcoin lovers     

The future of bitcoin will be good. I believe in the potential of bitcoin and I have no doubt. Because bitcoin will increase and be even more popular than now.

• Useful or interesting 1

peoples not closing bank account.but bitcoin price rising in this year or good for investment i hope bitcoin cross 15000$ in 2020.

The future of cryptocurrency is very bright in general and bitcoin is not expetional the future of bitcoin is very much high and bitcoin will be used almost everywhere to do transaction 

I think we still need a bank. Although it does give us a decentralized ecosystem, but for every transaction that is happening right now in real life, it still uses banks and not bitcoin, Maybe it's just a matter of time and I'm sure bitcoin has a very good future.

We can see a good growth this financial year 2020 for bitcoin. Most of the Analyst predict that halving of bitcoin in the month of may or june we can see a good rise in the price of bitcoin more than to that of 2017. 

Even, I agree right now and always the best coin to invest would be Bitcoin, compared to all other couns I think, Bitcoin will always have a good future.The users who hold good amount of BTC today are really lucky as they are going to get huge profits.