The Bitcoin future - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wassim237

The Bitcoin future

Every person know that the future of Bitcoins is very Bright and every time full demand and more high market. Crypto currency change the life style of those people who adopt the crypto.

peoples not closing bank account.but bitcoin price rising in this year or good for investment i hope bitcoin cross 15000$ in 2020.

I think we still need a bank. Although it does give us a decentralized ecosystem, but for every transaction that is happening right now in real life, it still uses banks and not bitcoin, Maybe it's just a matter of time and I'm sure bitcoin has a very good future.

We can see a good growth this financial year 2020 for bitcoin. Most of the Analyst predict that halving of bitcoin in the month of may or june we can see a good rise in the price of bitcoin more than to that of 2017. 

As we have seen bitcoin has been the best performing asset of the last decade 2010-2019. With this there is no doubt that bitcoin continues to be popular as a profitable investment for future holders.

It can only be true for countries that allow to buy bitcoin. There are many countries, where purchase of crypto is outright banned or its too difficult to buy. I personally would opine, that loosing everything to get in crypto is not the right way to to, but then no pain no gain.

Yes, the future of bitcoin is getting brighter, especially the price is increasing, many people are switching from banks to bitcoin to get profits, and this is very good for pumping bitcoin prices.

I think future of bitcoin is very bright as it is very easy to invest in btc and also get profit from it, which make it reliable and reachable among people. If the acceptace of bitcoin increase then it make bitcoin value to reach on peak.

I think bitcoin has already served its purpose, and its always and already moving in a very different direction right,there are so many ways wys to which bitcoin  can improve, and the first one there is a chance to to which they can reduce the fee, and also to have a more reliable way to which we are able to access the coin without complication.

Last having Bitcoin was most search topic on Google and so many people attract in Cryptocurrency. Again this year very important for Bitcoin. Actually in future Bitcoin effect most of Banks or so many banks will close.

Yep i agree with you.The price of the bitcoin has increased a lot and it will increase also in near futurenIn mext two hundred days bitcoin price is expected to be at Nine thousands dollars which i think is a very big margin.Bitcoin's future looks bright.

I don't think that many people is closing their bank account to buy crypto. They can put some money from bank account. Because there is also lot of risk involved. They can't be that much foolish to put all the money in a uncertain future. There is a possibility that bitcoin price will get high but not sure. There is no such sure security. If your wallet get hacked then you will loss all your money. 

The future if Bitcoin will be great with price rising steady this year shows that Bitcoin is getting less volatile and is growing into a real currency.

In my opinion i think bitcoin coin market future is very bright.Bitcoin is also most successful cryptocurrency.Their investor also too many

There is no doubt that the bitcoin has a very fantastic future.It is digital currency. It will be the only coin which will be use in future.

recently i have watched a clip of news in which the anchor is eleborated that if you have purchased bitcoin of Rs. 100000 in 2010 and purchased gold of Rs. 100000, also deposit Rs. 100000 in a fixed deposit account you will have Rs. 210000 in bank, almost Rs 200000 in Gold and Rs. 1000000000 in Bitcoins in year 2017. Any one can imagine what value of bitcoin is.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

9 hours ago, Wassim237 said:

Lots of people staretd closing thier bank accounts and buying the Bitcoin because they get more profitable and its more safety the bitcoin price is coming higher this year 

It is a fatal mistake if they close their bank account just because they want to invest in bitcoin. Should be divided into two, because we will not know in the future what bitcoin will be like, we can only guess or hear news from sources.

I think the price of Bitcoin Currency may be increase in the future...you can start to earn free bitcoin by using FreeBitco website or by using the mining system of Bitcoin Currency

Edited by Amr Ahmed

I have from my friends who trade bitcoin, no one has closed their Bank account, on the contrary, they open them so that the profit in Fiat is in a safe place.

Yes. The future of Bitcoin is really good. cause the price of Bitcoin is rising day by day. And it could cross it's peakest amount in the future. 

Bitcoin has bright future than commodity, stock and mortgage. Even still have no regulation this digital currency already change economic world about make money. Many benefits can take from bitcoin, like or not this is good time to get involve.

I think there are still many who use the Bank, because sometimes the exchange of Bitcoin to fiat currency uses the Bank system. So I guess they still use both. Yes, this is just my opinion.

oh really? I don't think if that is  true, but who knows there are some people withdraw all their funds and to invest in bitcoin, I don't think if that is good idea, better to invest with your extra money in bitcoin.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, kuscoi11 said:

I agree that bitcoin is on the rise this year. it's getting a gradual price increase, I'm glad for this, bitcoin price is over $ 8000. and it is more

And its now 9k. I'm looking forward for more increase as almost all methods of crypto earnings will now seem profitable specially the mining one.