[FOR HIRE] Bounty management and transaltion - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

[FOR HIRE] Bounty management and transaltion

Translation: English to Filipino (Tagalog)

Bounty management:

Signature campaign

Social Media

Youtube video contest

Article writing

Telegram
community management

translation

Very nice!
Can you show us some examples of your previous Bounty management and translation work my friend?

Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi can you please provide more info on this and of your previous acheivements. Maybe a website or some reveiws we can hear from other cutomers please.

what is meant by this? i didnot understand this, can you please a bit more, i am interested in this, i am waiting for your kind responce kindly guide me little bit more.

Hard Worker 😎😎

12 hours ago, hexwin said:

Very nice!
Can you show us some examples of your previous Bounty management and translation work my friend?

Thank you

All the credentials will be delivered in private message, as for now we dont want to make an identity reveal here that might expose us also who we are in bitcointalk 😄 

7 hours ago, JasonXIII said:

What does mean this "PINOY" in your signature BTW?

PINOY - FIlipino or people of the Philippines.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:02 PM, cryptokram said:

All the credentials will be delivered in private message, as for now we dont want to make an identity reveal here that might expose us also who we are in bitcointalk 😄 

PINOY - FIlipino or people of the Philippines.

You have said that not having an account in Bitcointalk, then how come now you had an account?

3 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

This is good as its part of the opportunities the forum offers but I also need to see previous job experience relating to the job you sell to undertake for full disclosure. Trust you though but sharing your experience will help further

I know that thing but i will put that into the business as of now there are no available projects in this forum.

But i am very happy to share those in the near future. soon guys you will have it.

28 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Well with the level of enthusiasm you displayed in this forum, I know it can be done by you. You are everywhere so much so someone accused you that many people posts from your handle. Winning the maiden competition here should count as experience

Thank you for the kind words that you want to say on me, this will boost my enthusiasm on having on this forum.

You guys like you will remain the best on having me here ! 

Bounty rune is in the game such on the computer. It gives gold at the beginning of the game. It must be collected. Then there will be a victory. I don't know what a bounty is in cryptography. But thank you for your post.
Good luck

Not bad, useful information, but it was very good to see examples of work, it is very interesting to look at them, and so thanks for your post, good luck, if possible, post examples)

Excellent, 

Not bad i think it is very useful for us. But sir can you give us any proof or examples about bounty and money earning. 

If this is real then i will try it. 

Thank you 😊 

Interesting but a little more information is missing to be able to carry out the task, if I could detail it better I would appreciate it.
Greetings