Coinbase wallet - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I was also looking for choosing the wallet because I am new in crypto world. I have not any experience or any idea to use any wallet. But I have been hearing good reviews about Coinbase wallet, so I also will choose it for future. Thanks for this good information and good recommendation.

With the preference of easy in use as well as advanced features the wallet that is being used the majority of the people that is being used in this kind of trading and exchanges the one that is best known for all these things is coinbase wallet

I hear too much about coin base Wallet. I hope that this wallet is very good to use .  People must try this wallet. Because 9 million people use this and i know that this should be very good .

Thanks for useful post .

Have a nice day ☺️.

Useful information Coinbase wallet is very popular among people and it is beautiful to use and contains a high security system and provides a lot of currencies, but its problem is that it does not support all countries. 

First i used coinbase wallet and this wallet is make easy to withdraw my amount. But after i swicth coinbase wallet to binnance wallet because this wallet my work easy and very simple.

I haven't experienced that coinbase wallet yet as I am dealing with yobit wallet. I have heard about the security of coinbase wallet. And as you have explained its features, so I think it will be beneficial for its users. All we need is to be selective in choosing a good wallet to keep income secure.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼