Yobit - Few things which you need to know - Page 2 - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit - Few things which you need to know

43 minutes ago, kingofsay said:

If one of the pockets has been stored, he does nothing. Of course signing this money will not be included. It may be done once the backup is complete. online now?

Which wallet?

I write that he must to write support ticket for his problem.

And about wallets, simple go to wallet page and click on + or - and check if is wallet on maintenance.

And topic is about wallet maintenance, that members/users first check if is wallet online and after that to buy or send/deposit that coin.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 3/18/2020 at 3:36 PM, Binjit said:

You are right this topic is useful for new users of yobit i know many users dont know when wallet status
is maintenance after then they are send deposite i see you say about invest box investing on yobit
but there is some condiction for earn percentage that i dont like it

You think Action (for investbox), look you must to look whole picture.

How Yobit will earn from investbox if there are no Action?

What is the point of investbox if they dont earn anything from investbox?

And for investors, it always was Action for investbox (10 ds, I remember 2 years ago) and that is not something new and you can see that users still use investbox which mean that it is still profitable.

3 hours ago, Metsik0 said:

I'm not sure if all experienced forum participants knew about each of these things. For example, I didn't pay attention to the possibility of checking the wallet status and I never used yobit codes before. Sometimes I needed this feature so much... It was so easy with codes..

Yobit codes is old function maybe over 1 year and it's very useful thing (without fees).

And about wallet status, I recommend you to always check status and one more thing it's good to "Obtain new address" for each deposit you can get new address when you click on that button when you check deposit address below. :classic_wink:

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to wait a certain time for the cryptocurrency wallet to go offline. This means that the wallet is under maintenance.

3 hours ago, bliznec said:

You need to wait a certain time for the cryptocurrency wallet to go offline. This means that the wallet is under maintenance.

What you write which I did not?

How you know that wallet will be online again?

I dont understand what is the point of your post? To have more posts?

Because I write that in first message and I dont understand why you write what I already write/explain? 

12 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

What you write which I did not?

How you know that wallet will be online again?

I dont understand what is the point of your post? To have more posts?

Because I write that in first message and I dont understand why you write what I already write/explain? 

Many wallets are on service at the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. I mean, the wallet will turn on sooner or later. For example, can you answer when the withdrawal will work? Sorry, I meant it.

Без названия (1).png

4 hours ago, bliznec said:

Many wallets are on service at the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. I mean, the wallet will turn on sooner or later. For example, can you answer when the withdrawal will work? Sorry, I meant it.

Без названия (1).png

Am I Yobit support? To know that.

"Many wallets" can share one wallet for major altcoins or Bitcoin which is on maintenance?

None!

Yes there are some wallets for some not much popular altcoins but for major altcoins all wallets work very well.

This is example like you can see is for YONE and YONE is Yobit virtual token which dont have wallet at all, I just write that users/members must to pay attention on wallet status that is all.

And you just write what I already write in first message, and what is point of your post at all?

4 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

And you just write what I already write in first message, and what is point of your post at all?

Dear friend, thank you for answering me. This is what I wanted to see that some wallets do not support withdrawals. And why then they are needed, what is the meaning of such coins on the Yobit cryptocurrency exchange. Thanks for answering me. 

It's really important about maintenance for any wallet too verify that before you buy any coins , i have all the time this problem and i try to sell and buy others coin witch is active wallet 

7 hours ago, CrimBit2020 said:

Nice one. I know about all before but just knowing now about yotra. Is the token good to invest? Just like Yoda?

I can not tell you that you must to decide if is good to invest or not.

But interesting fact is that minimum to invest in Yotra investbox plan (1% daily) is 2 Yotra and if you look on Yotra/BTC market you can see that you can not buy 2 Yotra and that you dont move price a lot.

For example, to buy 2 Yotra on BTC market you will move price from around 0.001 BTC till around 0.1 BTC...

That is a lot.

And one more thing, users get Yotra for free you can see here:

https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

Thanks much friend, there are many things in yobit that we don't know. I believe many members didn't know that you will earn YOTRA if you will trade your coins in yobit, but now they know.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Thank you for these clarifications, especially for the new members who do not know everything about the yobit platform. In my opinion, your explanation about the wallet position on the platform is best for new members.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:57 PM, BullRunBit said:

# Wallet status

I see that some of users deposit coins when wallet is offline/on maintenance or buy coins (probably because of arbitrage) and after that see that wallet is offline/ on maintenance.

It looks like this when wallet is on maintenance:

361144878_MovaviScreenShot004-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.0fc0200305c89db5658843eba1f42805.jpg

And it looks like this when wallet is Online:

116873889_MovaviScreenShot003-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.3a676efa6c4ff9140c1339e7f605c290.jpg

Check wallet status before you deposit or buy some coin.

P.S. Deposit ETH from smart contract is not allowed on Yobit.

# CoinInfo page

I see here on forum that some of members share wrong informations just because they dont know how to check some coin information.

On CoinInfo page you can find all informations about all coins.

865920537_MovaviScreenShot010-YoBit.Net-yobit_net.jpg.9119c486959874a70245155ca250fb3f.jpg

When you click on Forum you can find informations about coin on forum or directly from that coin website.

# Bonus

When you move your computer mouse on your username you can find some more options.

Untitled.png.c215dc15428e05f29bfb40c318d4a6d7.png

- CryptoTalk Campaign

Page where you can find all informations about CryptoTalk PayByPosts campaign

- YoPony

Yobit Pony races, game where you can win from x2 till x100 from your initial bet.

- YOTRA

YOTRA is Yobit token which you can get when you trade on BTC pairs, you will get 10% from trading commision and if you are someone's referral you will get only 5%.

P.S. On investbox page you can find YOTRA investbox plan with 1% daily interest.

- Yobit codes

Is page where you can easy and simple send or receive coins without fee on Yobit (user to user).

Other page I did not explained because I think it's really simple to understand.

I hope that this topic will help some members to simpler understand how Yobit works, if someone have any question freely ask here and I will try to help.

Well there are some things that i already know about yobit exchange. And yes its always good to learn new things. I really appreciate your post as it is really useful. 

On 1/16/2020 at 1:40 PM, Man said:

I'm sure everyone already knows this. If one of the coin purses is under maintenance, surely they don't do anything. Surely when you deposit, these funds will not be entered. Maybe after maintenance is finished, it will function again.

For example I didn't know about some of the things in the drop-down menu. Also, isn't the YOTRA coin now called YODA?

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 1/31/2020 at 8:53 AM, Pritom Mondal said:

I know the number of things you share.I have been using Yobit Exchange for a long time. I think most Yobit users know about these things. Maybe newcomers don't know about these things.

Many user of yobit exchange dont know many information about a lot of thing in the exchange , the majority log and trade withdraw that's all, me for example the first time that i know how to use yobit code ids in this forum 

On 4/1/2020 at 4:00 PM, AkaCrafterCZ said:

For example I didn't know about some of the things in the drop-down menu. Also, isn't the YOTRA coin now called YODA?

No that is not correct, you can still get YOTRA for trading.

You can check on this page: https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

And YODA is different token, you can check here:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YODA/BTC

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOTRA/BTC

YODA is new token and YOTRA is old token like I write you get for trading and you can invest in YOTRA investbox plan 1% daily.

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

No that is not correct, you can still get YOTRA for trading.

You can check on this page: https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

I just read some more info about it and I see now. I also checked the page and found I have some satoshi from the bonus. Thank you for telling me, I thought it's the same. YODA has the YO ticker.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 3/26/2020 at 8:51 AM, CrimBit2020 said:

Nice one. I know about all before but just knowing now about yotra. Is the token good to invest? Just like Yoda?

The price of Yotra is down day after day from 10 dollars t 6  dollars is i remember today,and the yobit exchange dont put the volume of trading to know how is the coin is tradable  

6 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

No, yoda price is still okay and a little bit mimicking cryptocurrencies  price, it is a very profitable coin. Can you suggest any other coin profitable that yoda In yobit invest box? 

I really dont use the investbox to much but in general you can use Doge if you find it because it's change every time, or just use the RUR if they open the investment for that it's a good one 

1 hour ago, CrimBit2020 said:

I have tried the RUR, I saw it profitable and I converted bitcoin to it but it still write not sufficient amount. What could cause this?

The problems in RUR that some time you have a message that there is no enough funds for the first payment so you can choose another plan or coins , why you invest USDT it's available too

13 hours ago, scorpiali said:

I really dont use the investbox to much but in general you can use Doge if you find it because it's change every time, or just use the RUR if they open the investment for that it's a good one 

Currently DOGE investbox plan (0.1%) is active.

Do you know that RUR investbox plan is not Yobit investbox plan?

Currently only USDT (0.1%) investbox plan for stablecoin or fiat are from Yobit, and it's question how long will be open because I think it's just promotion.

7 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Currently DOGE investbox plan (0.1%) is active.

Do you know that RUR investbox plan is not Yobit investbox plan?

Currently only USDT (0.1%) investbox plan for stablecoin or fiat are from Yobit, and it's question how long will be open because I think it's just promotion.

If the per cente is very low you need to put a big amount if you put 1000 usdt you will get 1001 usdt tomorrow it's not really a investment i thing you need to put more 

An important topic, thank you for it. The investor in digital currencies must be careful and aware of how to withdraw and deposit to the platform and pay attention to the smallest details when he wants to make any withdrawal or deposit so that he does not have a problem and loses the balance.

1 hour ago, jack0 said:

you should also explain how yobit invest box works, and yobit also initial exchange offering feature,

If you have time you can check my topics maybe you can find something which interests you.

56 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

An important topic, thank you for it. The investor in digital currencies must be careful and aware of how to withdraw and deposit to the platform and pay attention to the smallest details when he wants to make any withdrawal or deposit so that he does not have a problem and loses the balance.

People/users must to understand how investbox work and after that to invest.

Like for example you must to check if investbox plan work/ is active at all before you invest/buy some coin/token etc.

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

People/users must to understand how investbox work and after that to invest.

As for investing in InvestBox, the new user must learn to differentiate between large and strong currencies that are worth investing, and new currencies that lose their value over time.

On 4/19/2020 at 10:09 AM, nayon89 said:

I have known something from this content. Yeah some people may go to deposit or withdraw when the wallet is under maintenance. Then may face difficulty. They should know each and everything of this post. Specially beginner can have a look into this content.

Right i have made many errer like that in the past but now when you learn from your mistake you can avoid those problem like that , so we would like to thanks this forum for that