Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

That will probabily never happen as they want most likely to become independent from everyone else with their own self economy which is centralized.

For them to change and go into BTC world as 1 that would mean them being decentralized without any kind of currency control since it would be controlled by everyone using it and not 1 single entity.

Not to mention their economy will become 1 as from other ones.

• +1 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 5/15/2020 at 2:39 PM, Whited35 said:

Bitcoin has the potential to replace any sort of physical currencies in the near future. It may not be possible for now but in the near future, I am pretty much sure that Bitcoin might replace the dollars, what do you think ? 

A little bit hard to become a widely used currency right now. Perhaps with the Lightning Network everything will change. I hope it will become the standard of online transactions first. Still we need lightning speed and low fees.

• +2 1

Bitcoin has no physical appearance yet. Bitcoin is subject to many price fluctuations. No government can adopt Bitcoin instead of its local currency, as the local currency is almost liquid and stable in price. If you replace the US dollar with bitcoin, there will be a lot of conflicts on the market.

• +1 1

I dont think so my friend. Dollar is the strongest coin now aday.its impossible for bitcoin to be the first coin in the near future but later maybe it will.but in my opinion I will choose bitcoin and other cryptos. 

If it ever happened then I don't think it will bring good results. Bitcoin is always used as an alternative. Any  currency shouldn’t   replaced with it. Dollar is a national currency and all of the people of a country are familiar with national currency. And bitcoin is a digital currency. Most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. So US govt. doesn’t replace dollar with bitcoin     

• +2 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

No any government is going to replace the fiat with cryptocurrency ever or in any future , government always likes to moderate and control the currency of their, why would any government will ever replace fiat with currency while that currency's price is not constant or stable ? , why would any government will do it when they cannot track where their currency is flowing ? 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, this is impossible. The US government cannot replace the dollar with bitcoin because this will negatively affect the US economy. Maybe in the future Bitcoin will be accepted to pay alongside the dollar.

On 1/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 

That's really not impossible but in my opinion I think it will take many years for that thing to happen because many people don't know about bitcoin yet and some are not favor to it. Maybe someday we can use bitcoin as a payment instead of dollars for high payments. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

The purpose of bitcoin is to securely transfer or store money. Therefore, it can be considered a secure digital payment and banking system

• -1 1

This is very possible, especially for those governments that suffer from economic sanctions, where Bitcoin cannot be traced, transfers cannot be controlled and cannot be punished, and secondly, Bitcoin cannot be forged or printed counterfeit currencies from it. Thus it is the best option

Assuming BTC is agreed and accepted to replace USD is a welcome development to me and Crypto community, this will easily convince other extra countries that are yet to adopt and implement the use of Crypto currencies will do so. And directly the price of BTC will Skye rocket to heaven because the demand will extremely rise.

But actually a lots of things will be affected

To be honest, I have never understood this kind of question, why? Because, in fact, bitcoin is held on the dollar, and if the dollar was lost, that's it! Bitcoin is a useless coin for our market, because it cannot be exchanged for our favorite dollar, and this is a great tragedy!

• +2 1

Ni the US governments is the biggest enemy of mass crypto adoption. They force sanctions on the cryptocurrency  worldwide. All this is due to them.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Oh thats true we need to work with the bitcoin cannot be true , there is a lot of good things that work for us , we have too really definations that work well for us we are all suppose to really define the good of the work of this crypto coin so am afraid that it does not work as perfectly, am all in dollar never any other 

Are you saying that Bitcoin will physically replace the dollar. Or the US government will shift to BTC. There is no reason for doing that. We know Bitcoin is decentralized and a it is very impossible to digest by any government that to remove their currency with a decentralized currency.

Edited by P A Ashif

I don't think this will ever US government will not try it because if they try it dollar will be devalue and bitcoin price will tends to grow higher but the reason why I said it will not happen is because bitcoin is created by unknown person and they will not use something that it identity is hidden to replace their own currency this will affect their economy.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:15 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !

They can't replace the bitcoin as their fiat currency because they are decentralized and cryptocurrency is only the option for the payments and I don't think bitcoin gonna replace any other fiat currency except some country.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 7/22/2020 at 11:42 AM, Moaz said:

No, this is impossible. The US government cannot replace the dollar with bitcoin because this will negatively affect the US economy. Maybe in the future Bitcoin will be accepted to pay alongside the dollar.

Of course, that's true @Moaz both has it own unique advantage and purpose. Bitcoin should remain as the most valuable and profitable Coin, serving as the most safe and secure, smart and fastest means of making international transaction anonymously. But not to replace dollars.

Yes it is right. These are two different currency one is digital crypto and one is another. Bitcoin and dollar use as alternative dollar is the currency of USA and bitcoin use as digital in the whole world. So, there are alternative of each others.

US government will never replace dollar with bitcoin because dollar is legal and centralized currency and government institution has full control over it on the other hand bitcoin is decentralize currency and no one has control over it.

I don't think this will happen unless the US losses a big war in their country so this is not going to happen but in sci fi only as no country will attack another big one like that. So the USA Russia China and Europe are not going to have problems with their currency but the problem is in other nations that their currencies are suffering.

• +1 1

I don't think this will happen. The dollar will keep going down a lot and maybe the USA economy will have a lot of problems. Perhaps Bitcoin can help them but it will need to buy many bitcoin and this will send the price very high. This will create other problems as noone will want to sell the bitcoin or spend them, something that happens today that we want to hold and sell after many years.

• +2 1

It think that the dollar will fail but probably it will be removed by another dollar perhaps a digital one with more scarcity in the beginning. Bitcoin can be used as a backing mechanism together with gold and other assets that can help the new currency survive the early days. This can happen as soon as the end of this decade as I see the US dollar having many problems and the US economy very high debt.

• +4 1

I dont see that happening very soon, and if does and when it does it will be another coin but btc, the truth is, Btc set the ground running and am sure the crypto has been outrun by other coins and its become true that when you look around there is a problem to adopt crypto and replace Fiat, that is taking to long, but a prediction to me, 20 Years from now.

• +3 1

Yes why not!! The digital currency has amazing advantages such as speed in trading, low fees, in addition to the amazing privacy it provides to the sender of the currency. I strongly support this idea, in the end the development in trading methods will not stop

• +3 1