Bitcoin instead of Dollar !! - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AmjadBydn

Bitcoin instead of Dollar !!

In my opinion, this will not happen soon, and I do not think that Bitcoin cannot replace any of the fiat currencies, as most governments still prohibit these currencies and fight them in addition to the fact that a large number of people do not know about these currencies.

Well, according to my opinion, I don't think it can be possible for the any government to take the Bitcoin as government currency over the traditional currency. The traditional currency have it's own value among the people, where the Bitcoin still have not been accepted by many people.

What a nice joke its your day dreaming , please wake up, There is no chance for dollar replacement by any other currency as the dollar is well established and strongly rooted so how could it be possible that roots of something can be exchange by a fragile one?

• +3 1

Yes I  don't think the bitcoin can replace the dollar in US as we know that their currency is been control by the government and when crypto currency is been introduced the value of the dollar will come down but they should try and find solution to it 

20 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Cryptocurrency have a bright future ahead and for that reason i will suggest we learn more about the field so that in the future we shall earn money without much stress.

True mate we have to work here and must follow all the rules then we don't need to worry and we can earn good amount daily without any trouble and daily I must learn something special here from expert members of this platform..

• Useful or interesting 1

4 hours ago, Mark wood said:

True mate we have to work here and must follow all the rules then we don't need to worry and we can earn good amount daily without any trouble and daily I must learn something special here from expert members of this platform..

You are also a senior member here sir and even from your posts one will know that you are an experience member of this great forum, I hope those who want to learn come across your posts so that they can learn something to add to there knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/16/2020 at 3:30 PM, AmjadBydn said:

Hello my friends !
Today we would talk about an important issue , which is , Can the US government replace the dollar with Bitcoin !! ? 
We know if this happens , the Bitcoin price will rise staggeringly ! Also , the price of the Dollar will become very low ! 
Do you think this could happen !!? 

Yes it is happening and I want to tell you that we are seeing the price of dollar is stuck at a price for many years and it have not increased it's price and instead of it bitcoin is increasing day by day and it's price is too much high.

It can be possible that dollars can be replace into digital currency.  But i don't think that it can be easy. Because dollars are accepted on whole world and most of countries use it for imports and exports payment. But i think bitcoin can be use to generate money not for buy things. It maybe due to it price flactuation . So the government can use for stability for economic conditions.  So it can be revolution change in paper to digital. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time bitcoin is become a global currency in all over the world due to its price because the price of the Bitcoin is going high rapidly due to some healthy investments

• +4 1

Dollar is the money we used in the country and in the world at large if this is clearly understood than because of the gain in digital currency we cannot just ignored the dollar because of the benefit gain from the bitcoin.

• +1 1

Frankly, my friends do not think that the United States of America may adopt Bitcoin instead of the dollar, because it is the dollar that controls the currencies of the whole world and every currency whose value is calculated in dollars and is the measure of the world's budgets, so that the value of the bitcoin is calculated in dollars.

Edited by Shadi29
  • +3 1

Dear in currently situation it is not possible for changing dollor into bitcoin and mostly banks will not allow to use this.  Because banks have dollor and they will not permission for using bitcoin . But bitcoin is best compare to usd. 

I'm sure about that but bitcoin not USD ( dollar ), both are different. If USA allow to exchanges bitcoin into dollar that trade, allow and include financial transactions. Bitcoin can't replace dollar because still don't have physical form and regulations. Dollar can use blockchain technology that's true, already adopt but still in testing phase.

• +3 1

What a nice joke its your day dreaming , please wake up, There is no chance for dollar replacement by any other currency as the dollar is well established and strongly rooted so how could it be possible that roots of something can be exchange by a fragile one?

I think We always need some unit to measure somethings value. In that case, must measure bitcoins value in usd to make it comfortable for the world. when btc price is too high, we convert it with usd. so, we must need stable currencies and btc is not of them.

• +3 1

We are both aware that crypto coins are being used as a means of payment. However, we did not fully intend for this to be replaced by fiat currencies. First and foremost, it would never replace fiat currency because that is how we began with crypto. If we use crypto and fiat currency together, it would be a smart idea to buy some coins and even to save.

Of course, it is very possible to exchange any paper currency that is traded in any country with the Bitcoin currency, as it has achieved great success in recent years and is also easy to exchange between people.

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Rose7755 said:

I think We always need some unit to measure somethings value. In that case, must measure bitcoins value in usd to make it comfortable for the world. when btc price is too high, we convert it with usd. so, we must need stable currencies and btc is not of them.

Today, most people measure the value of cryptocurrency in USD or their own local currencies but in the future, if crypto reach its peak functionality, we may even see people who measure the value of fiat with crypto! This is something which is almost unheard of in current situation but may be possible in the distant future! It all depends on the rate of growth and advancement of crypto in global scale.

I do not think this is possible at the present time, as until now the US government is still fighting the spread of cryptocurrencies because it is a direct competitor to the dollar in the world, in addition to the inability to control the cryptocurrencies that adopt blockchain technology.

• +1 1