Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Stop spamming; A little guide on how a forum topic should be

4 hours ago, Sabbir1234 said:

You have in reality finished a ration of respectable about how the subject of the forum must be, I arrange appear to recognize the whole thing proper right now or perhaps I will evaluate to drive or belongings according to the rules, express thanks you exceptionally a great deal for commenting on your lovely topic.

I'm glad you got to read my content and hoping somehow could help you, but there is more you need to read to actually following the rules, like reading the actual rules.

Spammers can be hacks that can be not even well-accepted from this site, as a result, discontinue the application considering it site is advantageous as a way belonging to the crypto universe effort. suggest very little to help you, spammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

12 hours ago, alomgir4927 said:

recognition to share the rule about rearrangement on the forum. introduce somebody to an area must pursue this set of laws . I and glance at and follow this rules.

I'm glad you are following these rules, also an my more you can find in the about forum section, will help the forum have better useful content and us nit getting banned.

11 hours ago, Shafatushafa said:

the people and that they make lot of the submit or make a touch amount of the cash we like this shape and i suppose it's go long with us

spam20x20.jpg.f8c8b81ab33ae1201c0935043de52be6.jpg

You spam, and you use an appointment to hide your bad comment, it is a modus operandi that is widely used in this forum.

The incredible thing is that you do it and a topic that seeks to teach about spamming. Consider fixing your post and your style of future posts.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

11 hours ago, Rahman5697 said:

everyday and I think that is because of the continuous support from the investors whomany case, I see people, write/paste random text from anywhere that does 

It is really difficult to say nonsense, as you do, that making a productive comment is easy, just order your ideas and argue your idea well, this type of case is what happens when your language is not English, no I left everything to the translator try to improve his English.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

There are a lot of spam and fake posts in the forum right now. Making such a statement congratulations that was really useful for the forum.

Due to spamming, our cryptocurrency members are doing a lot of good, I think if this cryptocurrency spamming is completely stopped then there will be a lot of benefits for everyone to work, not everyone can work through spamming, so many people have trouble working so stop spamming.  Very good

I totally agree with you, thank you, spam has been the reason for the stopping of payment to many countries in this forum, the forum pays members for good content and members must respect the forum rules and conditions.

it is really good information for the new users here who still making unusual post which really makes no sense at all, although right now many country has been disabled for payment and registration on cryptotalk is closed , so there are so few spam posters

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many members who their goal here is just to complete the minimum post to be paid and then they dont see or for them is not important if their post is good or constructive, so is important what you say here so thank you.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/9/2019 at 8:09 PM, Fahad1345 said:

I'm new to this I have no idea. I would also like to know about the matter. If anyone knows, please let me know

moderators are lively on this discussion board and also in this discussion board they need right and high-quality posts and informative put up. i examine so much on this discussion board.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:11 PM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.
  2. Please don't Copy and pasting content, create original content.
  3. Don't tell us what is bitcoin.. Please! LMAO.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

Yes you are absolutely right my friend. Its our responsibility to keep this forum full of useful posts. And don't spam this forum with fake posts else your country will get banned from payments too. 

This is a good topic that those that re creating new topics should abide by when they are posting. There are many duplicate topics that are in this forum and there are topics that are not beneficial to the other users and therefore there is very little to say in these topics, as it provides us with common knowledge. However, i have noticed that the admin and moderators have become increasingly active in cleaning this forum and getting rid of all duplicate topics and for that i am very grateful and hope that they keep up the good work.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Thank you for this useful topic ! this is like the rules for all the beginners to make them know how can they make a good topic ! these tips are very useful !

4 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

This was a good topic and well described post related to forum and everyone should also know the real meaning of bitcoin and they should also follow the rules of this forum then only they can work here

The forum has cleaned about all spammers, so we should be good now, free from spammers, and if one spams the will easily be caught, this is thew best time to apply my guide, especially newbies.

I agree with you because this will help to improve the quality of topics on the forum which will in turn encourage good comments on topics leading to more overall quality posts on the forum.

Edited by Bruno52

Thank you, this will contribute to enhancing the confidence of others in how seriously they work here, and thus they will stay away from spam. In fact, I have not been exposed to spam, but many members here are annoyed with it. The rules of the forum are not complicated, so they must be adhered to in order to achieve the best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a good post from you, my friend, but unfortunately a lot of people are not interested in writing good topics and their main goal is only to get money by posting any posts even if their quality is low and this increases the spam in the forum

Cryptotalk does have a lot of incompetent users who lack proper knowledge about crypto currencies but want to earn from the forum. So they end up spamming and posting non useful content. But we have the admins and mods to take care of that. They will either be banned from the forum or might learn something to continue writing but properly.

468x60-3.png

On 10/7/2019 at 12:41 AM, teminalibug said:

So what is a forum?

According to Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Forums act as centralized locations for topical discussion. The Forum format is derived from BBS and Usenet.

Well, that is very technical definition, but in short a forum is where you discuss matters that people or you don't know about or are confused with. Could be a question/ a statement but something discussiable (that's not a real word by the way only meaningful)

A forum is a place for people who seek knowledge, is a place we help each other understand things. Instead of goggling a document and read it alone here you get to discuss it.

I come here often reading posts and all i see is blog type post, something like what is x wallet? really?! really dude!, i don't wanna link those posts here. just so you know very boring, at first i thought maybe this wallet has some special feature, okay let's check it out and i wound like two lines of sentence defining the wallet.. sigh! not just that i found very useless content people posting. guys the reward is sweet but make it worthy it.

So here are the things to avoid in posting forum (at least the ones i think are right, i mean its not like I'm forum expert)

1. avoid posting bitcoin news, unless its breaking and interesting (discussiable) or holds very useful info.
  2. Please don't Copy and pasting content, create original content.
  3. Don't tell us what is bitcoin.. Please! LMAO.

NOTE: Contribute to other people topics, if you have nothing to say.. you might get some ideas reading other's topics.

This is a nice post. It is very good to see a post that is connected to this cryptoforum. I hope that beginners will read this so that they can lesrn and try to post useful contents so that we will earn money and I hope that those who spam will stop. 

Much love for you because you gaves us clear information regarding what is crypto talk forum and what's the main purpose of forum because most of us only used this forum for making free btc and nothing try to learn from crypto talk forum. Now i will try to learn more getting ready information of crypto market. 

I will not say people should stop spamming, we are not plenty again and moderators can check our activities easily and anyone found spamming will be banned. 

Such a brief guide about the way which a forum community is supposed to act as basically just from the name of Crypto talk, it's clear there that we've to be on discussion as some basically pose a content of which it's complicated to be able of adding something extra on it

12 hours ago, Zues said:

This is a nice post. It is very good to see a post that is connected to this cryptoforum. I hope that beginners will read this so that they can lesrn and try to post useful contents so that we will earn money and I hope that those who spam will stop. 

The forum is doing their best to stop spammers but it is us who should change and report those who refuse to change, this is our forum not just of the officials, we should learn to be royal.

Very useful post mate, if everyone here follows these three points which you have mentioned then we will not saw any spam post. One should not reply to a topic if he/she have not any information about it.