Transfer of bitcoins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

• Useful or interesting 15
  • -5 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 12
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Hey mate dont transfer your bitcoin because the fees is very high first trade it to XRP then you can go to yobit WALLET then you can click the minus button then withdraw the minimum withdraw is 22 XRP and the fee is only 0.5 XRP.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

• Useful or interesting 12
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Hi my friend! That is very easy to do! You can transfert your bitcoin to any exchanger! But the problem is the transfert fee ! This fee is very high. To resolve this problem you can trade your btc in doge or trx before transfert!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

39 minutes ago, Sedy said:

I want to suggest  you that  if you exchange  and withdraw  litecoin  your fees  money will be saved. Else you click on the withdraw  section and then copy the deposit  option of coinbase and paste on the withdraw  section of yobit and then withdraw. But remember  your balance should be greater than fees.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

13 minutes ago, Ket€hups said:

Transfer bitcoin in Yobit.net is automatic and from coinbase just click wallet and then withdraw. 

Your words have a point and I agree with your opinion.

Of course transferring bitcoin on yobit is automatic and from coinbase just click on the wallet then drag it so that it will allow us to be more enthusiastic about working.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Your balance will add automatically for your Yobit account dont worry ,,, if you want to transfer you have to be attention for the fee its high ! so I recommend you to keep your money in your Yobit account 
give me ❤️ if I help you please 🙂 

49 minutes ago, Sedy said:

Yes it possible but the fee transferring is to high 0.0012 btc to btc so you will need to trade youre btc yo litecoin then withdraw it using litecoin.

And about youre earned bitcoin or satoshi it is automatically add in youre balance in yobit you just need to click the transfer then thats it

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Well, that is an easy mate, you will just go to your wallet in your yobit account, then you will hide the zero balances to easily find your coins and then you will just withdraw it and paste your coin address in coinbase and after a less than minute, your coins will finally transfered.

2 hours ago, Nurul Huda said:

Your words have a point and I agree with your opinion.

Of course transferring bitcoin on yobit is automatic and from coinbase just click on the wallet then drag it so that it will allow us to be more enthusiastic about working.

What's do you means by the term withdraw from yobit to coinbase automatic, don't you like the currently withdraw method while I see its good

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

According to me transfering your coins to coinbase would not give you much profit because the trading fees is very high will reduce the earnings so its better to withdraw at high profitable rates. 

• +1 3

Yes you can transfer you bitcoin to to your any others account and it is very easy like we all withdraw from all sites which we works the only we have do that put your withdraw address to withdraw 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Sedy said:

very simple my friend, look, when you have a balance on the exchange, you do the following - enter the number of the coinbase wallet to withdraw from the exchange, everything is simple.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I suggest you to don't transfer your bitcoin directly to you wallet because bitcoin has huge amount of withdrawal fee so i think you should to convert it first to XRP because the withdrawal fee on XRP is very low than the other coins. After that, you can now transfer it to your coinbase. Also don't forget to double checked the other of your wallet. 

• +1 3

Dont transfer your btc right away you will lose a lot of money because of the high withdrawal fee, trade it first to litecoin and then transfer it to your wallet. To transfer just go to wallet tab and look for your litecoin there is a deposit and withdraw button at the end of your litecoin row then input the wallet address of your online wallet. I forgot how much is the withdrawal fee but its a lot less than bitcoin fee.

• +3 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

To coinbase?? Then you will have to put your coinbase bitcoin address in withdraw section of yobit and you will be able to send your bitcoin to coinbase wallet but don't forget that the fees are high in yobit, they are 0.0012 bitcoin for every 1 withdrawal 

• +1 2

Yes you can transfer it from your YOBIT account to Binance but the problem is the cost is very high. Maybe you should buy a coin first so that the cost is very cheap like Trx or Xrp coins.

• +1 1

Yes, it's possible. For that you have to go on the withdraw section after the put your coinbase BTC address then withdraw it but remember the fee is high which was  0.0012BTC per withdraw.

• +1 2

Yes, the transfer from the Yobit exchange to the exchange and the Coinbase wallet is authorized. The main thing is that there are recipient addresses and sender addresses of the cryptocurrency that are on Coinbase. 

All you need to do. Is get your wallet address in your coinbase account and go to yobit.net and sign in to your account. After signing in select the wallet tab on top of the home screen and look for the btc row, at the end of the btc row you will see a withdraw button and after you input the coinbase wallet address just answer the security question and you can now transfer to coinbase.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Don't send your bitcoin from Yobit because the fees it's really very high 120k it's to big for you. You should work one week and only get the half of your bitcoin on your coinbase, the best way is to convert your btc to other coins and send it with low fees

• +2 1

sure you can withdraw from yobit to coinbase of your bitcoins but it is not very convenient because the fees are really high 0.0012 bitcoins, it is better to change them first to litecoin or xrp that have lower fees and then move them to your own wallet

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

Well,  convert your bitcoin into XRP or in Ethereum so that you will get all your 

rewards.

Yes, you are right BTC fees high for that converting into XRP after withdrawing it will cost low which was 0.2$ So, choosing XRP is a good choice.

On 1/19/2020 at 1:47 AM, Jokeer said:

Yes, you are right BTC fees high for that converting into XRP after withdrawing it will cost low which was 0.2$ So, choosing XRP is a good choice.

At this point, I wonder if anyone even withdraws BTC directly. It is a nobrainer to convert it into an altcoin to withdraw to an online wallet.

But if you wanted to withdraw to an electrum wallet you would need to use an online altcoin wallet first and then convert it to bitcoin. An unwieldy process , but it works.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You take withdraw in few mints if you want BTC to your personal wallet. First you go to Yobit.net exchanges wallet and click the withdraw button and put the address where you take withdraw

• +2 1