Transfer of bitcoins - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Yes, you can do that, but I advise you to convert the bitcoin that you have to Litecoin in order to reduce the transfer fees and avoid losses because the bitcoin currency has high conversion fees.

No that is not impossible .. first you convert your btc to trx or waves or ltc because their fee is low compared to bitcoin .. and then you transfer them to your wallet and from the wallet you transfer them to coinbase platform that's it.

• +2 1

It's simple my friend
You can convert the bitcoin that you have earned into Litecoin currency and then you can bring the address of the wallet you want to transfer to and then go to the wallets section in yobit and choose a symbol - and paste this address there.

• +4 1

The transfer of bitcoin to other places is possible, you can withdraw just send it with your Coinomi, coinbase wallet or trust wallet but the fee is so very high 0.0012 satoshi, for low fee you can trade your BTC into the likes of xrp which transaction charges is lower compared to that of bitcoin.

• +3 1

Your balance will add automatically for your Yobit account dont worry ,,, if you want to transfer you have to be attention for the fee its high ! so I recommend you to keep your money in your Yobit account 
give me ❤️ if I help you please 🙂 

Yes, it is very easy to send bitcoins inside any exchanger, but the issue is that the transaction fees are very high, because of which you want to send money to you  xrp its fees is low as compare to other 

You can easily withdraw your BTC balance on Binance, my mate. There are several wallets to choose from, but you can try one of them and copy the deposit address to paste in yobit withdrawal to complete the Bitcoin transfer. You can remove your bitcoin from yobit and exchange it for coinbase.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:03 AM, Sedy said:

I have a question for you all, how do I transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit.net to my coinbase account? Is that possible ?

Dear member i do not have much information about it and   if you wanted to withdraw it then do not  it because its withdrawal fees are very high so   you can use another currency to do it and guide me more about coin base account.

Well friends as a newbie i also did not know how to transfer from yobit. Thanks for your kind information. Now incan easily withdraw from yobit.

Dear crypto members how long i join this forum i never face any problem to  send my bitcoin balance to my account but  know from  few days i  am not receiving my earning this is due to the reason that the moderator is cleaning the forum from scammers so guide me when it is solve.

Dear friend, I advise you not to transfer your Bitcoin directly to your wallet as Bitcoin has a lot of withdrawal fees so I think you should convert it to XRP first because the withdrawal fee in XRP is very low compared to other coins.  After that, you can now transfer it to your coinbase.

Well, there are some different ways to transfer your Bitcoin to your wallet account. You can share directly the Bitcoin from yobit to any wallet using the Bitcoin address of the wallet. Otherwise, you can sell your Bitcoin to US dollars and then withdraw your US dollars through Perfect Money, Payeer, and AdvanceCash with different fee of withdrawal.

Hello my friend Yes, you can do that, because the Uubit is the best wallet for saving profits and digital currencies, and you can convert Bitcoin into any currency you want, but beware of some currencies with high fees so that you are not exposed to fraud. Good luck for you.

• +3 1

Yes you can transfer you bitcoin to to your any others account and it is very easy like we all withdraw from all sites which we works the only we have do that put your withdraw address to withdraw

Yes it is possible.  I can easily transfer my earned bitcoins from yobit to Coinbase account.  For that, first you have to go to yobit wallet and go to your bitcoin withdraw option and give the address of your coinbase account.  After a while your money will go to your coinbase..

Hello Everyone.

You take withdraw in few minutes if you want BTC to your

personal wallet.First you go to yobit net exchange wallet 

and click the withdraw button and put the address where

you take withdraw.

Thanks.

Yes , it is possible you should just go to your coinbase account and copy your bitcoin address after that go to the yobit exchange and go the wallet section and withdraw your bitcoin with putting the bitcoin address and you will receive your bitcoin in coinbase wallet.

I hope you will get benefit with my help.

My best wishes with you.

If you want to transfer your bitcoin than you should copy your btc address on coinbase wallet than enter in yobit exchange and you will easily withdraw your bitcoin into any wallet or wherever you want but you should be careful while writing address of bitcoin because your small mistake will transfer your bitcoin into another place.