Transfer of bitcoins - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

Transfer of bitcoins

Yes friend if possible, but remember that the commissions to transfer bitcoin (BTC) to other platforms, whether these exchangers or wallets is too high, I recommend you spend them in another different cryptocurrency such as Ripple (XRP) or Litecoin (LTC), which is much more economical in your transactions.

Do not worry about transfer your money. You can transfer it but suggestions for you that is transfer it when you're account have enough money that it profitable for you. Bitcoin have high transaction fee rate. Crypto talk help you not in fever of your lose. So when you transfer it be sure. 

Hello friends, we can convert the bitcoin coins that we have. We can meet the needs of our lives. We have a lot to change the coins on this site. We have to change the coins there.

It is possible you can transfer your BTC coinbase to youbit but bitcoin fee is high . First convert your BTC in XRP after withdraw it's fee is low . XRP fee is 0.2  dollar  so XRP is good choice for transfer your BTC in youbit .

I think before transferring your coins i think its better if you convert it first, like converting it to XRP. and yes you can transfer it to your coinbase. so goodluck to you mate.

This very easy and simply. But you have to down or otherwise you lose you coin. Back to the topic. When you enter your yobit account ahead to your menu bar and click on trade. When you click then go ahead and click on withdraw inside withdraw you see - sign + sign. The positive sign mean deposit while the negative sign mean withdrawal. Then you click your - negative sign and paste your wallet address and amount you want to withdraw.

You can easily transfer your bitcoins following are some important ways to transfer your bit coin

1:Tap the button of the bitcoin at the bottom of the base this is the first step transfering of your coin

2:Tap your BTC wallet,which show your current amount in your account

3:Tap the small "send" arrow, in the top right corner

4:choose how much you want to send for example $5

5:Enter's in someone Email adress or bitcoin account 

6:At the end hit send 🤗

Hi there, of course it's possible to transfer your bitcoins to the other exchange, but you shouldn't withdraw bitcoin because the transaction fee's are so high, that's why you should sell your bitcoin here and if you want to withdraw you can use litecoin or xrp because fee's are very  if you use those coins. I always use litecoin because we're paying only 0.02 ltc for fee.

• +3 1

We are unable  to direct send Bitcoin yobit from coinbase wallet base we have to use another  platform  as a medium .First we will transfer our bitcoin currency inside the Perfect Money account and after that we will be  , we will be able to send our currency inside an coinbase wallet .

The process is regular with all transfers, my friend. You go to your wallet screen, press the withdraw button and write target adress. However transfer fees for bitcoin is very expensive in yobit since they don't support segwit at the moment of this post's writing, so it will be wise for you to first convert bitcoins for Litecoins (LTC) and then sent your LTC to your target wallet. (Because LTC has the cheapest transfer fees)  I hope I have been helpful

• +2 1

Of course, you can send Bitcoin to any wallet you own or to any other trading platform you want.
But the advice is to not send your money between wallets and platforms using Bitcoin, but rather convert to another currency such as Litecoin, for example, because it has low fees during the transfer.
From the wallet section of the Yobit website, you will find what you own of all currencies and press the withdraw button next to the currency you want to send.

• +2 1

It very possible mate, what you need to do is simply go to your coinbase exchange site and copy your Bitcoin address, after that, you visit your account at yobit.net and go to wallet, you will see a your Bitcoin reading in Satoshi, all you need more is paste your coinbase Bitcoin address and withdraw, that's all, or is there something you would want to add @Mukky ?

• +1 1

It is possible of course, but I will advice you to first check their withdrawal fees charges both of that BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC and USDt. Take your time and compare the fees you will understand that XRP is the lowest with very insignificant charges that will up to $1. Exchange BTC to XRP first then withdraw to your personal wallet

On 1/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, Kenan12 said:

@True legend

This is the correct way to transfer bitcoin, but my friend must pay attention to several things while doing this method, we have to make sure of the copied link, otherwise we will lose all our money and all our work will be wasted

That's true mate, and we also make sure that what we are coping is to receive not send, some members mistakenly copy link of sending not receiving , and through that they tend to loose there money and their hard work go in vain, that's why it very good to be careful while copying address

• +1 1

The bitcoin coin wallet address in the Coinbase account, then withdraw the Bitcoin in your Yobit account, by entering your Bitcoin Coinbase wallet address on the withdrawal page, there will probably be provisions that. 

There is no fee to receive bitcoins, and many wallets let you control how large a fee to pay when spending. Most wallets have reasonable default fees, and higher fees can encourage faster confirmation of your transactions.

Sending Bitcoin
Open your Bitcoin.com wallet app and select Send.
Copy and paste the recipient's wallet address into your own wallet app. ...
Choose which wallet you want to send Bitcoin from. ...
Enter how much you want to send and select Next.
Carefully check that you're happy with the details and then Slide to send.

Investing in cryptocurrency is a a bit poles apart sense of trade assets compared to stocks. They are additional hazardous in nature , but as you step understanding about the crypto break in general, you know how to develop into a develop financier and grip shows potential coins for expectations appreciation , but patience is requisite in regulate to attain this.

In btc the withdrawal fee is high so that i recommend you to convert it in other coins like ltc and goto wallet and click on withdraw button enter your coinbase wallet adress and you will receive your payment.

• +2 1

Transferring BTC to your wallet is quite a process. It's a little long. From your yobit account, convert your btc to litecoin. This is to avoid the issue of high withdrawal fees of btc. So after this, copy the address of the wallet you want to send it to.(the address has to be a litecoin address since it is ltc you will withdraw). On your yobit go to wallet, and click the (-) sign, paste in your address and withdraw. 

It is possible to transfer your Bitcoin to your coinbase wallet but I suggest you should convert your Bitcoin to ripple coin first. So that you will be charged less fee for the transfer.

After you have converted your Bitcoin to ripple then click on wallet in Yobit then search for Ripple coin. After you have found the ripple coin then by the right hand side of the ripple coin there is a minus sign (-) click on it then fill in the necessary information and then click on withdrawal request. It will successfully transferred your ripple to your coinsbase wallet within short period of time. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 1/16/2020 at 10:08 AM, Fattkidd said:

Hey mate dont transfer your bitcoin because the fees is very high first trade it to XRP then you can go to yobit WALLET then you can click the minus button then withdraw the minimum withdraw is 22 XRP and the fee is only 0.5 XRP.

If this help you give me (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Indeed dear colleague I totally agree with you in the answer you provide to this publication since bitcoin transactions are very high, therefore it would be better to use XRP as you tell us
A big greeting to the whole community

You can send Bitcoin from yobit to other exchanges including the Coinbase exchange. You can enter the wallet menu and select draw, then enter the intended address then type the nominal you want to send then click withdraw. The yobit menu is so easy that beginners can easily use it. What you need to remember is that you must pay attention to transaction fees.

• +1 1

Dear as we know that if we directly transfer btc than its withdrawl fee is very high but if we sell the satoshis and but anyother affordable coin than withdraw its fee will be low so i would suggest you not to directly withdraw btc from your wallet first convert it to anyone elsa than withdraw.

it is very simple you just have to go to your wallet first and you have to copy the address on which you want to withdraw then you go to the yobit account and then click on the wallet and then you have to click on withdraw button and then you can withdraw by just simply putting the withdraw address.