BEGINNERS QUESTION - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

BEGINNERS QUESTION

There's a separate off topic section, this section is for beginner questions that are related to crypto of cryptotalk forum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

No you can post it on off the topic section. You have to be careful in choosing sections on your topic or else they give you warning or delete your posts. You cannot gain payments in that case.

On 1/16/2020 at 12:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

Hi mate, in accordance with the rules of this forum all post should be useful and constructive and related with cryptos. I hope this helps.

Hello my friend, you can post on this forum and if you have something new and useful, this will be a reason for our pleasure.

Yes you can. There is a sub forum that is dedicated to non crypto currency stuffs like "Off Topic" but unfortunately the topic is not monetized. But remember post a topic that is good to others.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

Can anyone post here off topic and without any relation about bitcoins and jobs? I'm just curious I hope someone can answer me.

why not you can post off topic in off topic section do not post on this section other wise may be moderator delete your post so forum gave another section for off topic discussion. 

I think you can post anything in this section, but we must respect the forum rules. In addition to that the topics are not counted in this section

Beginners do not know the principles properly that's why they ought to teach about any query.So anyone can write here.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

you can post on off topic but remember that this kind of post will not be count as earnings post.

you have to post freely of off topic post.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

we have section for those topics that are not related to bitcoins. but posting or commenting there wont pay you. just ecplore every section,for you to know where you should post each topics.

Yes you can post off topic here. Here in crypto you eill se an option of off topic. Go there and post your topic. But mind it your post should not go against the community guideline.  If it occure you can be banned. Stay tuned and be happy with crypto.

Yes you can but not in these section.moderators only allowed topic about discussion of cryptocurrency on this section.if you want to make topics that is not related to cryptocurrency go to the off topic section .

Follw the rules and terms of rhis forum and be honest in earning cryptocurrency and post fruitful replies about your chosen topics.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:30 PM, Seijcat said:

Guys I have a question.

I don't think you can post on off topic without any relation. If you do it I think you will get warning point for it. You can get knowledge about it from the rules post. It pinned on the top.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

You can post here as long as your post is not included in the general  rules phohibited topic. You may try also posting at the off topic section.

First read the rules here and it will help you and just go down and you can find the Off topic topic. Well, if you want to stop the topic post, you can

This forum is just for beginners.Here we guide beginners how to work.You can surely pay about the off topics in off topic forums.

Cryptotalk forum is divided into many sections. You can see in the homepage there are many sections like crypto world, airdrops, bounty and many more. You can post topics or comments according to the sections. Your topic must comply with the section. There is an off topic section as well.

468x60-3.png

Yes you can post anything in th off topic section but it will not be paid. According to the guidelines posted, the sections of off topic and airdrops will not be paid. Happy posting everyone.

Yes, everyone can post here.  For those who are new, the separate warning is that they can only post in the Beginner section.  Because they suddenly go to the other section and misinterpret it, many people are at risk for it.  They should be posted as instructed by the crypto forum rules.

Yes you can post in off topic and share your experience about other topics but before posting you read all rules about posting this is a good platform where we can post about cryptocurrencies related topic and other topics we can discuss our daily routine topics but batter is we can post here in cryptocurrency section where we can not only learn about different Crypto trading issues but we can also earn free Bitcoin satoshi that will help us in future