Have you been scammed of your BTC or Alts - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Simon

Have you been scammed of your BTC or Alts

On 10/7/2019 at 7:37 AM, Scottsummers said:

I once got some sort of virus on my pc called bankfinder and it ran t=everything on my pc and empties all of your crypto wallets. I think it was liked to the FTO wallet originally but took all my coins apart from bunny haha.

I just loss my all coins whihc are almost the ALT coins are loss just becasue of exchange and that exchange name is cryptopia and i lost my all money in that exchange whihc i lost forever and may be it will not be recovered again becasue that is hacked.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No I never scammed these because I have no idea and information about this topic so please tell me something about this and also tell me how to do this........

On 10/6/2019 at 6:30 PM, Simon said:

Have you been scammed 

send me 0.01 BTC and get 0.1 back immediately or send xxxx BTC and earn 10-20% interest daily 

if it sounds to good to be true it usually is 

And when you see so many people claiming to make money and your not you can be quick to make some dumb moves

first off no one is going to make money for you unless there is a massive incentive for them and huge risk for you.

second you are responsible for your losses, if your stupid enough like I have been to give away your coin that’s on you. 

Learn about the space , don’t be fooled by people promising riches. 

I so far have fallen to 2 scams so far. 

One which mathimatucllay anyone could of saw coming 

the other just been dumb

careful newbs crypto can be a world of hurt. But can bring excitement and joy that can change your life.

no, i have never been scammed because in this crypto world i'm not trusting anyone other than me so it is easy for me to say no to those scammers that are everywhere on internet.

i'm also sorry that you lost money because of them, but i see you have already learned from your mistakes and this is positive

I can't recall any situations of that nature since I got here it's simply a mystery to me as a newbie I just started earning of recent well I hope it never gets to me because it will rather be painful 

7 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I was deceived by Bitcoin through HYIP sites where I lost most of my investment there and it is like gambling

As for my experiences with hyip sites, it is a good idea to allocate a percentage of currencies in investing in such projects, but it is necessary to register in the new sites only

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for this valuable advice, we are responsible for our money and we must beware of these scammers, and no one can pay a 10% return on investment per day, if they could do that they would not have asked for our money, this idea should be rooted in our minds.

No I haven't been scammed before I used to do research before investing and if  I deposit my money on you im sure I'm going to get scammed for the first time.

I'm also investing money in cryptocurrency. I am working on many investment platforms. I'm working on many cryptocurrency platforms. However I have not been scammed from a site

Many of the sites on which the ruble mining sites were scamed, and the digital currency mining sites, were scame more then 100$.

As long as I've been involved with the cryptocurrency, I've never acknowledged the scandal.  Many people in this forum heard stories that they had acknowledged the crypto world scandal.  So maybe my luck didn't happen to me.

I haven't felt defrauded in playing the crypto world, however many individuals have heard stories that the crypto world has been caught in the objective of the misled.

Thank you, my friend, for this interesting topic, and each one of us should take care, be careful and not believe that someone pays such profits ..

No, I have never actually encountered BTC and Alt Coins, but I can imagine that there is a lot of difference between BTC and Alt Coins, such as Alts Coin is much less expensive and BTC Coin will be much more expensive now.

No, I have not fallen into the trap of fraud before, thank God, always before sending any money to a platform or site. I am doing a study and making sure of his reputation.

I have been scammed more than one time, especially in cloud mining, not long ago,I bought a hash power on a new website, it looked good to invest in, but it was scam. Fortunately I didn't invest a big amount (around 0.005 BTC )

Fortunately, I didn 't fall for such a bait. But now there are many such tricks in the network. I advise you to pass them by . No one will just give such amounts.

Thank you, yes, I must work patiently to achieve success. I was not deceived by material loss, but I was deceived in some locations that made me work a lot and I did not get anything, not even Satoshi, so I see that effort and creativity are the way to success.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

hmm, I'm quite scared of the offers, the more attractive the more I'm scared. How can we double bitcoin or send 0.01 and receive 0.1 BTC. It is a scam. There is no such thing as easy, just want to be safe from it.

i was lucky and i was close to be scammed, there was hyip programs where you sen't your btc and they gave you 10% everyday so i used it 3 times and stoped using it and after 2 days that platform became scam. i was extremly lucky at that period. but i will never try hyips anymore cause they are too risky.

9 hours ago, Zaknov said:

Personally, i've been scammed many times and i think that happend for most people aswell but, as i remember i was new and i didn't knew that i can be scammed from a website! the things we have to do now is to advice new people so they willn't had the same experience we get from crypto world.

i personally have not being scamed before, I this is because i get suspicious of sites that requires it users to deposite befor making a withdrawal, I that is quite funny to say why should i deposit to withdraw this is something these scamers mostly do. 

I have never be scammed in bitcoins or altcoins and am real happy for that, there is one site that its for mining litecoins and the first time they will pay you some litecoins then the next time they will tell you to deposit first, you will cry if you will deposit. That is how they will still your money.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 3/1/2020 at 8:06 PM, Cryptolifeman said:

it is clean that no one gives you whatever without spending a dime and what sounds extraordinary is not proper.

I don't get your point. Can you please elaborate your post so that i could understand it clearly? Basically based on the topic, i don't experience any kind of scam in crypto currency because i always do research first before do an action. 

Yes,it has not been more that I lost more than 0.3 ETH on the scam project Ultrachain. Let's see how scammers cheated me. They first listed ultrachain on the lower ranked exchange sites with very small 24 hours trading volumes and the keep advertising that they are already listed on the exchange and buy ULTRA tokens to get bigger benefits from the self drop. Later CEO rushed away by taking the funds. I advise you, never invest amounts if some projects offers you the tokens from the selfdrops.