What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

I hope that will be bright future for us because in the initial stage it give a great amount so after 10 years it will be more than the now time so we have to be here and work hard so that we will have a great opportunity after 10 years because we will have more experience and more information so hope we will earn more and more..

Crypto is 10 year now so it is not starting now but has been establishing for years and the next 10 years will be a lot better from what we see today. We see banks want to use crypto and investors buying Bitcoin big, Ethereum too rising a lot and Defi maybe can change a lot to our finance so it is only positive for the next 10 years. The best investment we can make.

I hope someday they would add some features that are beneficial to the users like us. But staying long is just enough because they can help a lot especially to those people who don't have job yet, this forum is good for them because you can make some decent profit from it. 

I think is going to over take other social media platforms like Twitter , Facebook, since you get paid for almost everything you do, in 10 years many will have known about it, and it will explore very well because of the output after every legit post or comment

In ten years time,I want to see bitcointalk as the number 1 platform where everyone will want to be and share their knowledge about about cryptocurrency and how to help the community to grow

I hope cryptocurrency will be much more popular in 10 years than now and if cryptotalk admins continue development tof this forum, I think there will be good inheritor of bitcointalk. Bitcointalk site is quite old site and I think sooner or later crypto community need replacement of it. Cryptotalk is very good candidate, but there are still some minuses here, which I think should be fixed when time passed  

If crypto continues paying its users in due time without delay tactics and biase i bleave it can have users quite near that of facebook.

Because here you are paying in samething you are not been paying at Facebook.

Edited by mahmud93

Nothing is sure, and I can say that this forum is depending on bitcoin price à little bit, I mean if bitcoin price increased to about 25k dollars or 20k dollars, is this site will keep paying us 30k Satoshi per day?? When you find the answer to this you will find the answer to yours. 

Cryptotalk is a best platform for knowledge and learning. We can learn about cryptocurrency and about trading. 

I was expecting to learn more about cryptocurrency and how to trade in cryptocurrency. More over cryptotalk gives income to the users as satoshi if we work properly according to rules. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do believe cryptotalk right after a decade will probably be popular. and also I do believe this kind of community forum may also enable to create virtually any subject areas not necessarily linked to crypto possibly they are going to planning to start exercising . part because of it. yet I am hoping this kind of community forum is not going to quit spending.

Edited by williamjones
spelling mistake

Once bitcoin become popular among almost every nation then there will be no need for any forum to provide bitcoins so I think it is a temporary forum 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think that it will become a sophisticated forum, publishing in it will be easy, and members will be multiplied by the number and payment, I think it will pay in its currency only to you. 

If cryptotalk worked morr than 10 years,  then it may be the best learning site about crypto world. May be it has million users and it considered the successful forum of crypto world like bitcointalk. But now we learns many things of crypto field through this forum and its also gives us some good earning. May be cryptotalk place their role for reducing the poverty in future because their are mostly perosn they cant have any job and they work here for running their life. So all these are prediction. For right figure wait and stay tuned. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I believe it will be like facebook or anything else i believe the world will pay in the future with bitcoins and co the money will be lost i hope it then they will be better for the world

It depends upon the nations legislation about crypto currency if nations adopt crypto currency then this forum can become popular social media forum and if not then it will continue to be the source of part time income

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

I hope that crypto market is going to be high so much at that time and cryptotalk support us like the same as now the cryptotalk support us. Cryptotalk is the famous forum like the Bitcointalk and i hope that soon it will cross the members adn aslo the ranking from the Bitcointalk.

BetFury                                                   

I think cryptotalk will became successful and continue giving an opportunity to make an income just by sharing your knowledge in this forum, since it gains so much popularity from the crypto enthusiast and other people who are wants to earn money. I hope they add some features that would be beneficial to the users so that the users will be motivated to do their job properly.

Obviously i expect to make this forum as one of the most finest and world largest platform of this crypto platform.One can easily earn a good amount of money as well as learn from it.

I do not think that we expect a bright and bright future to CryptoTalk because the world is full of contradictions, conflicts, economic and financial shocks, and the biggest example is the Corona crisis, but if we look at the graph of CryptoTalk we find it continues to rise and I hope it will remain so not for 10 years, but more than that.

This forum is a very interactive and attractive way to engage with people and know their opinions on various crypto related facts. This can be as Crypto Facebook.

I really expect a lot from cryptotalk.org the system should try to make new ways of making extra income on the site

On 1/24/2020 at 5:43 PM, Sasaki said:

In 10 years it might be a great forum now where everyone can have a good earning and of course it might have an increase in  the user as it continue ro recognise. I also hope that this forum in 10 years might have a good way to earn crypto. 

we all wish it to be the best forum as it has managed to have over 230k members in the first year, now imagine how many users this forum will have in 10 years...that would be a lot indeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

The first year was succesful for cryptotalk and I'm expecting the same and more for next year. More people more campaigns and better rewards. Yobit exchange shares and gives more to everyone with airdrops, investments and even now mining something that no other exchange offers. It is always ahead of the rest exchanges and soon to become number 1 along with cryptotalk.

In ten years, I expect two more halvings and a significant increase in the price of bitcoin, so this is a great store of value.

I expect this forum to become the main cryptocurrency forums. He will overthrow bitcointalk and become the leader. I hope so.