What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

I expect that cryptotalk will be the number one competitor for bitcointalk and more good events of the forum paying users are coming, so I will be looking after it.

Well, I think this forum has a wonderful future, but I cannot imagine its future after 10 years, but I suspect the managers of this forum have an open mind and they will lead this forum to the best.

I think that there is a very big future for this forum and I think that this forum will have very many campaigns and we will find inside it a very large number of members and it is possible that this forum will become very popular

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have nothing planned for the so long years but for sure I want that this camping will go for a longer period even after 10 years further so that in upcoming generation also exim benefits from this campaign because in this campaign not only we are earning bitcoins also we are getting so much of knowledgeable crypto world that's why I want others people can also get this benefits that will be much better for everyone because after coming in this campaign and they will definitely get familiar with the cryptocurrency that will be beneficial for them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I mean if bitcoin price increased to about 25k dollars or 20k dollars, is this site will keep paying us 30k Satoshi per day?? When you Find the answer for this you will find the answer for yours. have very much acceptations from cryptotalk, as this forum gives us a great earning and learning opportunity. latest technological changes and much more.

Maybe they could add some more features here. I don't know after 10 years maybe i will be working here or not.But i am sure that huge number of people would be here posting daily new topics.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

If crypto talk forum stay alive then its possible that its reputation more then what's the bitcointalk forum has in crypto market because now bitcoin talk forum has best recognize forum of crypto currencies discussion but i think this forum will become better then bitcoin talk forum after ten years. 

After 10 years cryptotalk will very honorable and trusted earning website forum because it's payment method is very easy. Members are increases this forum due to it's amazing feature like gaining knowledge and earning money. 

After 10 years I hope that I am still here and working here like now. I hope that Cryptotalk will become more popular, it will be the discussion forum of everyone in the world. It will have the app and be listed as one of the best websites.

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

I am hoping that crypto talk can still be a part of every member's lives after 10 years because we don't really if until when does this campaign could run. And also we don't know if after 10 years, does crypto currencies are still runs in virtual reality because who knows if after 10 years crypto currency is gone already for good.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:11 PM, UT2001 said:

That is a very interesting question. I definitely do not think that this forum will still be running the same campaign after 10 years but of course hope that it will still be that would be amazing.

I also thinks the same as this forum is giving away 1000 Satoshi per post and 30000 Satoshi per day we can't think that this campaign will run for long time but this forum has good future 

After ten years or less, I think this forum will be the number one in the world not only in the field of Crypto, but with the spread of Crypto and the entry of millions of people to this field, they will find this forum a great reference for discussion about Crypto and new projects.

I believe that there are many sites that will accept commercial transactions using cryptocurrencies and will double their price.

We all know that bitcointalk forum was started about 11 years ago and it is still one of the most active forum.So i think it will be also possible for cryptotalk to survive 10 years or more than that.If it really happens,it will be gteat.

On 4/25/2020 at 9:52 AM, Basad said:

If cryptotalk is bale to reach 5- 10 years almost all the population of the world will be expose to cryptocurencies system and by then it has surpass Bitcoin talk forum remaining as best and outstanding forum

They will be a famous forum when that thing will happen, and also it could be a partner for many ICO and IEO in the future.

I believe that after 10 years it will become one of the most important sites in the world of encryption and a source of information for all users of coding. I personally hope that it will remain CryptoTalk for more than 100 years.

3 hours ago, Mohamad ibrahem said:

I think it will become like Bitcointalk and perhaps gain more popularity, we have to support this forum and write constructive articles so that we can develop with it, because it will bring us back a lot of profits.

Yes it will be popular like Bitcointalk and also it will be difficult to even be on the forum because a lot of rules will be implemented which might not be friendly at all.

Well i believe if the cryptotalk forum become consetant with there pay per post campaign then cryptotalk could be top in upcoming years but now cryptotalk was not accepting a new account so these is problemtic hopping the moderator will re solved these problem soon

I think that if the quality of contents here would be good.. So cryptotalk would can be exist for ten years and more! But the most important rhing here is the quality and not just the quantity! So if we work on tha quality of our post so this forum will be stronger and more popular!

one time I saw an admin said that this forum has a long term plan ! so I think this forum is not going to the end nearly !
if he stopped paying for members he is gonna end ! but I don't think cryptotalk will stand for 10 years !
at the begiening of this forum we said that its going to be something unique !

If this forum is alive in such long period I think that it will be as popular and big as bitcointalk now. Maybe it will be even more popular because cryptocurrency is spreading better and better every year 

After 10 years , my friend i think we can’t expect what can happen in 10 years in crypto talk , maybe if you said one year is better , because 10 years maybe we can find something name crypto talk, but don’t wish that , but this can happen , so after one year i think this future will be the best forum and the famous forum .

• +3 1

10years from now I should be expecting cryptotalk should be on every social media platform and also one should be able to make money from posting on those platforms. And I expect increase in payment from a post also.

On 4/19/2020 at 11:23 PM, P A Ashif said:

I feel that after 10 years. The people who are linked now with Crypto will be the most successful one. At that time the demand will be increased. And the old and experience yourself will be the most beneficial ones.

Yes You are right and I think that it is great that people will be more linked into cryptocurrencies if many years will past because it only shows that cryptocurrency is expanding and getting known by many countries in the future 

The forum is still so young and in the next 10 years, it will be just 11 year old compared to bitcointalk forums and some of the popular ones which their creation can be dated back to when bitcoin was invented or few years after. I would expect a much serious environment (not as hostile as bitcointalk though) and more informative with a larger member volume competing with the rest of the cryptocurrency forum for world class information.

• +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy