What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

3 hours ago, Fasiha Batool said:

as we know that every thing is possible in this worls as we know that in 2019 the rate of bitcoin decrease may be in future the rate of bot coin in future is 50000 or it could bhe happend that there is no name of bitcoin or i could be happend that bitcoin become more popular and people use this site as a app  

10 years is a long time 50k as price of bitcoin could happen in a matter of weeks.

Welcome with me
My expectations for CRYPTOTALK after 10 years, will be the # 1 forum in cryptography
The forum reward will change its conditions a lot
The Yobit platform is getting more trading users

After ten years cryptotalk will be included in the world biggest searchable website because the cryptotalk traffic is high from some old website and it is quit a big thing for cryptotalk 

As cryptotalk is growing day by day more and more people are joining cryptotalk for earning and learning this trade. I am seeing a great future of cryptotalk because with its own growth cryptotalk also focus on the growth of people. It is providing the people a great place to work in the availability of their time. So it will become the leading platform.

I aspect from the cryptotalk that it will work continuously and we make good profit in the market becasue crypto talk is going to be high and it will give us good profit in future to the jobless peoples and this is so much helpful about the knowledge.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I expect it will chance my life .. And i hope Cryptotalk is still here to give us extra income and learnings about crypto world. And be more popular in every countries ... And can even give us more value of payment or bonuses in our every post.. 

Edited by Enxz
Adding more

frankly, I have no idea what will happen to the cryptotalk forum in the past 10 years. I have no doubt that it will develop. I believe we can beat bitcointalk even in the next two years  

Cannot be ascertained for the subsequently 10 being from CryptoTalk whether this forum is unmoving management or not anymore, whether we are nevertheless compensated with 30, 000 satoshi and at this point we are truthful a movement and this depends on once this war will be blocked. 

I expect this forum will

last long and all members will benefit with its popularity and give some rewards for promoting crypto currency. We started to rule the campaign by influencing more people to join the forum, this is all our efforts and time spending to promote the forum.

I hope cryptotalk can be the center of the forum to share information about crypto. So if there are new people who want to learn about crypto or find information, they will visit this forum first

i want ,this site invention new forum and they it creates as a professional worker.their information must be qualityful and members post must be checked properly.it will be spreed on the world.

We predicted 10 years bro its too much long, but exactly any one no how many years run this forum and pay 30000 satoshis, but I think this forum runs 10 years its really good news for forum members, because 10 years later bitcoin hits 20k to25 k dollars then think how much we earn this forum and I hope this forum runs long time.

After 10 years cryptotalk will be more popular and so many people will be there to gain lot of knowledge and also money.. till then crypto will be more special and full of speed..

I don't think that it will last in that year but if it will go 10 years and beyond then it is really good thing for all of us here in that year there will be a million of user here.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 1/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, AmjadBydn said:

I think its gonna be like Facebook !!! but its easier than Facebook to get paid ! here when you comment or posting a post you will get paid ! but on Facebook I dont think thats gonna be happend ! 😉 
I really wish this website the best

Well if the paybypost campaign continue until 2030. 

And i think this will not like facebook with many toxic people. 

Much better if cryptotalk established good trust to member many will stay here. 

On 1/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, AmjadBydn said:

I think its gonna be like Facebook !!! but its easier than Facebook to get paid ! here when you comment or posting a post you will get paid ! but on Facebook I dont think thats gonna be happend ! 😉 
I really wish this website the best

Well if the paybypost campaign continue until 2030. 

And i think this will not like facebook with many toxic people. 

Much better if cryptotalk established good trust to member many will stay here. 

13 hours ago, Mehraf mahin said:

Nothing is sure, and I can say that this forum is depend on bitcoin price a little bit, I mean if bitcoin price increased to about 25k dollars or 20k dollars.

The forum will be great and will be of good to the community. And also that will make it among the best available.

Hmmm, for the next 10 years, anyone that invested wisely, should consider him/her self a millionaire. I believe that cryptocurrencies have good and bright future dear.

As a user I would like to wish and and I expect that Crypto will run good now and forever I think predicting for 10 years will not be beneficial because there may be some ups and downs so according to the situation I think that there are various alternative coins available in Crypto which will help in the success of cryptocurrency.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:14 AM, MuhammadSh said:

thank you bro! neither me..

there is alot of differents between Facebook and Cryptotalk! i think on social media sites we should be able to post anything with all subjects!!

but here we should accept the rules.

Yes i agree here we have to accept the rules but this is because we are getting paid so we cannot do anything with our own choice we have to obey the rules.

After 10 year i expect more earning opportunity, I wanna Crypto currency's rate more higher, now 30000 satoshi =$3

But i wanna 30000 satoshi=$7-$8 after 10 year 

I am very optimistic regarding Cryptotalk because as I know about this website many of my friends are earning good from this website and the best part is that this website is paying the highest payout and working for too long on this website I can do trading and I can learn trading and definitely I can earn huge amount of money I could be successful and I can spend this money on my education and other expenses. I am very thankful to cryptotalk.