What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

9 hours ago, steve197 said:

if it keeps up like this it will be one of the biggest forums in the Cryptocurrency world

it's really an very good forum and i learned a lot from it

i hope the best for crypto talk

Yes, and I say your fault if the forum continues at this pace, its name will be the best international forum and I wish success

I have best wishes for crypto talk long live crypto please . After a very long time we have one website who is perfect for work and earning i wish i earn hug amount and brought  a car and i kniw after 10 year i complete  my dream 

On 1/16/2020 at 4:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

I hope crypto talk forum will grow like bitcointalk forum because bitcointalk forums started in 2010 now 2020. And it's has great reputation in crypto market so crypto talk forum also have the same after ten years. 

I hope he continues to perform and take. I am a new abuser in this forum and would like to stay in it for as extended as probable as it is a nucleus of in order about cryptocurrencies and I ponder it the preeminent informant of in sequence that I desire forsurvival and excellence.

thanks for your comments guys..i respect all the opinions here

and in my opinion.. a forum like this which is supported and powered by yobit would be still existing for a long time.. i can see its bright future

also i think that the developers have good strategies which they would surprise all of us!

On 1/16/2020 at 1:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

Raiaing like bitcointalk and they may have some challenges from time to te but until now cryptotalk need more work in my opinion...

I think that if Cryptotalk is a forum, then Cryptotalk will be a very popular forum. However I can't expect anything from the cryptotalk forum after 10 years.

I think cryptotalk after 10 existence will be precise popular.and I contemplate this forum will moreover set a limit to mail any topics not connected to crypto perhaps they will ready to complement selected section for it.

After 10 years the cryptotalk will be in a good position, and will provide some benefits for the users, so that the user can earn some money in a short time.

after 10 years this site will be popular for digital currency information more than facebook and i hope this will also add more features like social activities etc. 

I think after 10 years this best forum Cryptotalk maybe will convert to the famous source of cryptocurrency, so will convert to the school of teaching anything about cryptocurrency and all things around it.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

After 10 years, I believe cryptotalk will be the most expertises platform that people (not crypto people) will consider it as a source of information, Earnigs and the most thing is the safest place to search for crypto’s info.

Cryptotalk will be very popular than many forums or social networks but in my yobit wallet i think i will have something like 2 BTC which i earned for all those years and even more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 1/16/2020 at 5:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Its gonna be a big very big . Now that its just started it already have a lots of users . It will be at the top position thats what I belive . that's not fact. So let's sit and watch what happen.

On 1/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Heroshema said:

We can't know the answer now .. as our friend say .. that depending of Bitcoin price.

And the plan of the owner

We will wait for 10 years and see.

The site may not continue to pay even if the price of bitcoin falls, but this does not mean that the forum will close or lose its visitors, perhaps it will be a reference for information for beginners in the future.

I think it will be the number one n the world as  source information for crypto 
so any one wants any information or latest news about any thing can enter this site and search and find what he wants easily 
I hope this forum continue developing itself more and more by adding video section 

In ten years to come i wish that mass numbers of people to join crypto talk,  more recognition, more profit, more profit and economy stability

Just now, Abdulraheem Ridwanullah said:

I think cryptotalk after 10 living will be like bitcointalk and will come to an end shell out from the past members who will earn in the future 

Why do you compare the two different forums? The Bitcointalk has its own meaningless rules such as Default Trust and Merit requirements for ranking up. It is totally different system than Cryptotalk, IMHO.

I think it will be biggest digitel community with huge content in cryptocoin field so go ahead cryptotalk

I think that this wonderful forum will become more popular than the Bitcoin forum, but I do not think that it will continue to pay for 10 years and there will be conditions for payment that may be complicated or for people with a high rank perhaps but in the end we do not know what the future holds for us

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I hope you continue to help us all as you do now, the truth thanks to this forum I can get a reasonable amount for some things, thanks.

3 hours ago, littglimhy said:

Not looking forward to as properly a whole lot coz i dont want to induce disillusion. Fair going with the move. But im hoping it's going to reach that 12 months so that numerous could have the risk to win greater.

I am expecting cryptpo get more advanced in the future.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:32 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Yes this is the starting time of cryptotalk. In starting time there are many peoples are working on cryptotalk after ten years this is really amazing. A huge traffic will be present on cryptotalk after ten years.

6 hours ago, ratul hasan said:

think its gonna be like Facebook !!! but its easier than Facebook to get paid ! here when you comment or posting a post you will get paid ! 

I love this site very much because we do it by publishing and commenting and we take it for that money and I hope this forum will continue

After 10 year this cryptotalk will be legal in all over the world .so everyone in this world can make money from this cryptoworld .it will be amazing