What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

What do you expect from CRYPTOTALK after 10 years ?

I really like this . I wish it also gonna help people after 10 years . It also help people by paying their money after post .i am new comer but i would like to work also after 10 years regularly 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I expect CTT forum to be the top forum in the next 10 years. I personally hope that this forum will help me to grow knowledge in crypto & I'll be happy if I eventually become qualified to create my own blockchain network by getting ideas from the CTT forum. It looks like my overexpectation indeed :))

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

First of all you need to fixed your post so that this forum will still be in crypto currency for 10 years. Anyway, I expected that cryptotalk after 10 years will be like bitcointalk forum. This forum will have more achievements just like bitcointalk before.

• +3 1

With the pace crypto is currently moving, in the next 10 years I see it to be by far the number 0ne universally accepted investment hub.

Edited by Prince MS
Unknowingly posted same sentences twice at same time

On 1/16/2020 at 7:02 AM, MuhammadSh said:

cryptotalk is now on starting time! What do you expect from it after 10 years !?

Hope that cryptotalk can last for 10 years, with the free token to be 100x by that time, same as the bitcoin and cryptocurrency price.

Actually changing is the style of everyones naw a days.so it is not any surprise that after 10 years crypto talk will changed.i think after 10 years crypto currency will be a great community in online market place.safety will ba increasing a lot.no hakers can not steal anyting here.                     

I hope crypto is the best.  It is really helpful and gives us more benefits so I hope it can last so long.Ten years from now, the world and cryptocurrency will be a medium where millions of people will share their experiences about cryptocurrency.

No one knows what will happen in the next 10 years but I hope that the collaboration between Yobit and Cryptotalk will work be best always and there will continue to be a campaign for the next generation of Bitcoin and crypto

• +2 1
  • +5 1

My friend, I hope that the cryptotalk forum will remain forever, as it is a wonderful forum, but all things indicate that the forum will go and will not stay forever, but I hope that it remains, so working with it is very interesting, but unfortunately I see that it will close the forum Thank you

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 4:27 AM, MuhammadSh said:

Thank you for your comment
I think this thinking makes very sense
I do not think that such a forum will stop without finding solutions
Perhaps some solutions are in the form of additions to make up for the currency teams and maybe gaming and luck!

There is nothing permanent forever. We will know everything about its time in the future. Maybe the Bitcoin will prove us things that we didn't expect! thank you alot for your comment..

In the world nothing is permanent but we try our best and give the good to the world for the future and like as same the cryptotalk forum do and we can learn and earn both in this forum and also we get good platform for investment is the yobit exchange which is most secure and good exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My expectations is that this campaign should last for more than 10 decade, also it should grow rapidly and be more popular in the world as a platform that pays it members for working on daily basis which change the life's of many people from poverty and unemployment.

• +2 1

On 1/15/2020 at 7:02 PM, MuhammadSh said:

It is a great forum, I look at it in the top 1 in the next few months since I see it much more accessible and more complete compared to other forums, however currently it does not have much popularity I know that it will be very dull in the future.

• +2 1

The expectation from cryptotalk is that it will overcome all other crypto related site in which we talk about cryptocurrency or crypro bounties. Thanks for being here and sharing your love.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Cryptotalk is now 1 year old forum. I think after 10 years it will be one of the highest member forum of all forums. So we have to be with this forum for a long time. I hope they will bring some exciting offers for the members.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:08 AM, AmjadBydn said:

I think its gonna be like Facebook !!! but its easier than Facebook to get paid ! here when you comment or posting a post you will get paid ! but on Facebook I dont think thats gonna be happend ! 😉 
I really wish this website the best !

Dear, it is not like facebook. Although cryptotalk is a social platform.  From my opinion,  it is a part time job. But after 10 years i expect it will be a full time job so that many people's can be benefited here.  

Now cryptotalk has only started so that many of them are not knowing about the advantages of this platform I think in the coming years when the cryptocurrencies values become large all will know about the platform and more and more individuals will get into this.after 10 years today members will reach great hights.

In 10 years, bitcoin will be worth maybe 1,000 times more expensive than now. It depends on how much the audience of the forum grows and encourages development in the blockchain industry. The cryptotalk forum plays an important role in verifying that

• +5 1

It should have new features, this is because it will be very repetitive that users will get bored, therefore it must be improved every day and innovated so that every day it will be more entertaining if not all of us will get bored is something that always happens.

• +1 1

Well I expect crypto to improve in next ten years especially with the amount of the post we are posting everyday there should be more improvement on that and  sure their will be tough rules and regulations that will be given because their will be enough members that will be ready to join 

I have imagination that cryptotalk become on line industry in education, technology and crypto marketplace. Look's impossible but that is my dream because to reach that need time and total dedication about commitment. Just hope the best for forum

• +5 1

I see a bright future with crypto talk . I believe I joined at the right time cryptotalk has a bright future, it is going to expand as a base for knowledge on cryptocurrencies and and I said platform for advertising the crypto future and digital currency. I am proud to be part of this forum,  I will try my very best to ensure that cryptotalk has a bright future.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:02 PM, MuhammadSh said:

I think that if it stays as it is, keeping the community active and the moderators very attentive to what happens in the forum, I think it will be a great forum that I even dare to say that it will be number one of all existing forums.

After the 10 years it has been accepted almost every country and it is the mostly using this currency and every thing will purchase by the bitcoin. 

I hope from here everyone can be useful in a forum that is discussing the world of crypto and the increasingly rapid knowledge of people in the world of crypto

I think after 10 years cryptotalk forum become a popular forum. It is very easy like a facebook, twitter and Instagram. Maybe it will die  in 10 years. Because it's rules and regulations is very strick. I think we will have a good trip on crypto knowledge and much more.