How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

Your opinion is correct . We must make money, but it should not be destroyed by excessive greed. A good trader must be a far-sighted,  must have to proper knowledge about crypto market and must be Timely. And the words above that you mentioned should be inside a crypto trader. 

To become a good trader you need to feed your self to lots of knowledge about trading cryptocurrency. You need to learn and adopt the environment in crypto trading. You need to level up your skills and techniques in trading crypto. And always be patient and motivated to your goal.

On 6/7/2020 at 11:39 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

The best way to learn is to trade, invest and learn from mistakes, even if you lose a little money on your learning journey.

Someone will surely lose during the journey of learning, that is certain, that is why beginners are advice's to use low amount of money to invest. When I started i use low amount and still lose 90% of them

On 7/7/2020 at 8:25 PM, Young001 said:

I like that aspect of not laying all your aspect in one basket. Many people do that mistake of putting all they have in a single transaction, this can be costly because no trade is actually certain.

It depends on the market, there are some trading that is actually certain if you study about trading very well, there are times I know the day will be favorable and it actually went that way 100%. But these days are not common. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

These are very useful advice, but we still have practical implementation, which is the most difficult part, so we have to be patient and not risk all of our things, especially in the beginning.

• +2 1

These are indeed very positive tips that will help an individual to become a successful and professional trader in the trading field and I will also like to add two tips which everyone need most to become a good trader which will enable one to earn more profit in there wallet, they include; 

1. Choosing good and popular coins that have potential.

2. Always be patient with the market because patient is the key to success in cryptocurrency world.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In my opinion, the most important characteristic is commitment to entry and exit points, commitment to managing capital, and distributing the balance in a variety of ways in different currencies, and thirdly, calculating the loss percentage before the profit rate, to avoid entering into deals that are unable to bear the loss.

I think it all depends on your experience, as well as your desire to develop and advance! If you give up on the first attempts, you will achieve nothing. But if you're going to fall, continue to move the mountain - you'll become a millionaire!

46 minutes ago, TimopheyKa said:

I think it all depends on your experience, as well as your desire to develop and advance! If you give up on the first attempts, you will achieve nothing. But if you're going to fall, continue to move the mountain - you'll become a millionaire!

If we became good trader then we have some principles, and always follows this principles when we strat trading, always start trading before understand the market conditions, and don't take trade when market goes against, and mostly when we are in unconscious stage then avoid trading, theses are also some tips but finally experience is  more important for any trader.

Edited by Honny143

Trading isn't easy as it sounds and it requires good knowledge about how this cryptocurrencies world works and enough experiences in order not to lose our money in a while! and i think that that the most important thing in this field is making your strategy! and this may take a long time in my opinion.. i can remember that when i first started trading i weren't have a clear strategy but after a long time i can say that here is my strategy and my targets are clear in this cryptocurrencies trading world!

• +1 1

On 1/16/2020 at 12:07 AM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

For me crypto trading is one of the risky job because we don't know what will in next few minutes but we can predict by using different tools, different strategies and following different habits. So, these are habits are very useful if you want to be a good trader and earn through trading otherwise you don't what will happen in next seconds.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that doing trading needs a lot of skills and at the same time it needs a lot of practice and people should have a great knowledge of all matters related to trading and managing accounts trading

On 1/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

This is informative no doubt the aforementioned five habit mentioned above are the key concept that should be found with every trader who want to be successful.

On 1/16/2020 at 2:22 AM, pakjobhelp said:

Being a good trader is one of the best thing that may happen on our life because if we are a good trader, the income we are getting will also be better so we should really learn well and train ourselves well to be a good trader.

Yes your pointed habits and list is very amazing to become good trader. Actually I started trading 2 month ago and in two months I earn 9000 vechain coin from 20000 vechain. Now I have 29000 vechain.

Yes my bro if you  want to become a good and professional trader  then you must follow the trading rules of the cryptotalk world. Then you must planned a strategy and planning about the trading. And also you must check the market value. Because some times the price is unpredictable and have a risk in it. So this need lots of experience.

In order to achieve this you have to have a lot of knowledge of it, being a good cryptocurrency trader requires a lot of knowledge, both in economics and in trading, as it is said in trading there are 3 types of market studies, fundamental, technical and psychological. bases of a good cryptocurrency trader, study a lot of practice and above all do not get carried away by impulses, I have wanted to become a good cryptocurrency trader but time is not enough for me to say hahahaha

• +2 1

Thanks for asking this question mate. Firstly be patient and took help of the signal in the graph then invest smartly to gain some profit and secondly its important to follow some successful icon to know their statergies as well so that you can also implement them while trading. Thank you. 

• +1 1

All these are good advice but make not a lot to traders. Traders have to learn too much and have a lot of experience and still they can lose a lot of money for no reason. This is investment Bitcoin and not trade that you earn a small profit. Don't forget that you didn't enter Bitcoin to trade the dips and tops. You don't know these and traders are only gambling. Invest and hold your Bitcoin in a wallet for security reasons.

Well, this requires a lot of experience, the more we try the better we understand this world. But of course most cannot afford to lose money in trial and error, so it is best to be constantly informed and look for simulation software that allows us to practice without putting our financial situation in danger, of course it is not the same when we are using our money and we have super high adrenaline, but it serves to give us an idea of what we are going to get into.

Most newbies haven't that awareness and usually, they get trick by those signals which they think that it will certainly give them a boost to become profitable but the sad story is that, they are just been fooled with it. I was then a victim of this before and somewhat it opens up my mind and to see the reality about this group. Yeah, they are helping you at first but don't get surprised if they ask money for the return and left in the air. But anyway, we can deny that we also learn from them and that is enough to stop relying on them but have to stand our own feet.

Things that if you are doing it by yourself, you can learn a lot more than a thing that the others teach you.

On 8/14/2020 at 10:41 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Trading isn't easy as it sounds and it requires good knowledge about how this cryptocurrencies world works and enough experiences in order not to lose our money in a while! and i think that that the most important thing in this field is making your strategy! and this may take a long time in my opinion.. i can remember that when i first started trading i weren't have a clear strategy but after a long time i can say that here is my strategy and my targets are clear in this cryptocurrencies trading world!

most people have bad experiences with trading because they started trading without any knowledge to help them make any profits, but when you learn how to use your indicators and buying the dips you will make good money.

• +1 1

If your focus is to conduct crypto-to-crypto trading, Binance is one of the best options. Ranked as one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide, they provide you with impressive offerings along with an extremely low trading fee.