How we Become a Good Crypto trader... - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How we Become a Good Crypto trader...

I think that the main advantage of a good merchant is peace of mind. Lack of panic and the ability to act prudently. In the cryptocurrency market, the one who knows how to wait wins.

Am sure you guys had to learn the easiest way which is the hard loss of trading, since thats how most traders tend to grow from there

We become a good cryptocurrency trader by improving our knowledge about cryptocurrency especially the coins we will love to trade with, we also get to learn how to be patient don't let greed control you, avoid panicking on the market, these will make you a better trader.

yeah that basically sums up the basics of trading. The basic rules are buy low sell high, create a portfolio and diversify the funds and be updated to major events that happens in crypto world.

468x60-3.png

On 1/19/2020 at 1:16 AM, Emran23 said:

You can be rich through business, but as you mentioned above, there are many tips that we need to follow. So I started trading 2 months ago and in two months I earned 9200 Vachchan currency from 13000 sales.

I like when people give data, numbers, results, graphs, if we talk about trader you have to see numbers.

9299 vachchan?

1300 sales?

I didn't get neither Exchange nor web.

(Please, correct your post could be considered spam)

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Good morning mate,in my opinion to be a succesful and good trader you must be wise and you must be a hardworking person and you must know how to wait.

28 minutes ago, gulnaz said:

we may be the good crypto trader by learning about the crypto and this is possible by watching the videos from the youtube 

I think we can learn from reading the information from many websites too because watching the videos will give us more information to us. If we can learn from many things of the lesson, we will have the opportunity to improve our skills so we can have a chance to make a bigger profit in anything that we did. So if you can get as many lessons, and you are practicing one by one of the lessons, I am sure that you will be able to make much money from the trading. But you must remember that you should not be greedy because greedy will be the biggest enemy for the trader.

Also include patience in that list, and the hodl strategy for your invested cryptocurrency. You also have to be able to take decisions logically without being affected by emotions. If you can do all these, plus the points the thread started put, you should become a good trader.

10 minutes ago, Urmila14 said:

We must avoid trade and always try to se short profit target..a good Crypto trader a user must have enough research in each coin and he should have analysis power.         

Those who made a lot of money on cryptocurrency I think did not earn on short profits, they only made long-term investments

You must be aware of the trade. How to trade How to trade will result in profit. How can its steps be improved? If you trade then you can bring success.

you have to learn how to read the chart and how to deal with it

and choose the right moment to buy and the right moment to sell

you habe to be patient and don't be greedy otherwise you gonna lose

It needs time to learn and also needs to know when you must buy and when you must sell without loss and have patience in this area good luck.

In my opinion, there is no secret at all. It all depends on logical ways and methods, so that everything works fine. If we want to succeed in cryptocurrency, then we MUST guarantee that we have good money / risk management and our strategy should be good.
I hate this using strategies that become one-dimensional, since then you will fight. I use a strategy that works in all situations, along with these trading tools to help me in my work.

The successful cryptotrader must understand the relationship of risk and reward, technical analysis, news and community sentiment, order types limits, stop losses,self control.

i think its very easy to be a good trader, you just need to learn when to buy a coin and when to sell it because once you can predict which way the market is going then you will make lots of money

On 1/15/2020 at 7:22 PM, pakjobhelp said:

In my opinion we become good crypto trader and earn more if.......we adopted these habits and followed. No.1: Always pay attention the crypto market. No.2 Never put all your eggs in one basket (Diversify). No.3 Invest what you can lose. No.4 Don't be greedy . No.5 does not invest blindly. Last and more important point that is " Always learn from your mistakes".

agree with all but you forgot the most important thing. you have to study trading otherwise you can't start.

you have to study to start, and you have to keep studying every day otherwise you won't go very far doing this

In order to become a good trader you have to follow two rules.

Rule #1 . 

Assume you are wrong unless the market proves you correct.

This seems simple when reading that rule for the first time, but how can this help practically?

Imagine that you want to trade $100 and what you read on the chart tells you that it's going to go up. Are you going to place your $100 trade assuming you are correct, and then wait that the market proves you correct or wrong?

If you enter with your $100 trade and you are correct, all is good, but if you are wrong, this will be painful. 

So what the rule says is that don't assume that you are correct and place a smaller amount first, like $25 on the trade and wait to see if the market proves you correct.

If the market proves you wrong, then exit the trade immediately and take your losses. You will have lost just a little on your trade. It is tempting to say, "I'm right, and it's going to go up later," and stay in the trade, but if it doesn't then you can lose big. It's better to re-enter the trade later than to gamble hoping it's going to go up.

This is your risk management rule and this will protect you from losing your whole account, and allow you to continue trading for years to come.

Rule #2.

Add to your winners without exception.

When the market proves you correct, then you can add to your trade progressively. You may add another $25, and if the market still proves you correct, add the remaining $50. You may even add more to it as the market already proved you correct.

If you already have entered the trade with all the money you have, you have nothing to add to it, and then you took a bigger risk than it was necessary.

Rule #1 and rule #2 work together.

Rule #1 protects your account in reducing the risk of a big loss and rule #2 allows you to earn more on your trade.

I hope this is helpful for you.  :) 

in my opinion keeping emotions and not following the desire to achieve higher profits will make us great traders, try it

The only thing that's needed in cryptocurrencies trading is patients, if you will having more patients in trading hope that's you'll became the best trader

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Well we can be a good crypto trader if we have enough knowledge about crypto and know how the market works.

• +1 1

becoming a good crypto trader needs to understand the relationship between risks and rewards. Technical analysis and news sentiment also an important part of successful crypto trading. 

• +1 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Well, I possess other behavior to be converted into a able agent for the reason that this is the direction I turn into a nice trader, original be informed cause to feel manually retain a deeper erudition about trading and it completely aspect, second pioneer with slight headquarters to give birth to knowledge and steer clear of cumbersome losses, third forever investigate primarily before trading, the nearly all principal good deal low down and go high.