How to secure your crypto currency... - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pakjobhelp

How to secure your crypto currency...

How to secure your crypto safely from hackers is to store it in a hard wallet that is more than one and add enhancements such as Trezzor.

• +3 1

You can secure your wallet in many ways, including using wallets that have a very strong protection method, using passwords and keeping them in a safe place, or you can use cold wallets. Avoid shouting and websites unknown and unidentified and reliable applications, as these methods are very common these days

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 16/1/2020 at 00.47, pakjobhelp said:

Kita dapat mengamankan kerahasiaan crypto kita dengan lebih aman jika kita mengikuti dua hal utama ... No.1 Menyimpan dompet cryptocurrency dan No..2 yang berbeda. Dua Faktor Otentikasi ...

Semoga berhasil

Yes, that's right, I also do the same thing always keep my private key, Keeping crypto coins in the hardware is the best

On 1/15/2020 at 11:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

You can also use hardware wallet which is most secure and safe wallets. You can purchase it from online.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Exactly mate. I also follow these 2 rules. And I keep my wallets really secure. I think everyone should do this. 

Edited by MohammadMohsin

4 hours ago, Arafathosen said:

The best think to do to secure your crypto currency is to avoid sharing your information about your crypto account.I think hardware wallet is more secure than crypto wallet

Security depends not only on wallets but also in owner's level of caution. The more we care about our funds, they are less likely to be stolen or hacked. Even hardware wallets can be damaged or lost. So, without proper care and attention, even the safest kind of wallet can not guarantee your safety. The best thing we can do to secure our crypto is to keep them most of the time offline. When you don't need your wallet, always log out.

I don't think storing in different wallet is the god idea, maybe if you said different exchanges.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:46 PM, Rickso said:

the best thing to do is to download the official wallets on a safe pc and save the seed somewhere.

it is even safer to use hardware wallet, like a ledger, and obviously save the seed given at the time of creation here too

I think if we write the seeds and then delete that file because no one can hack the system and no one will use that because i am doing this with my wallets and all my data is safe and i work another p.c every time not on that in which i will safe my accounts.

BetFury                                                   

We certainly need a good wallet to keep our cryptocurrency safe.  Good quality wallet can keep our money safe so we will always be careful

Be careful also in using some devices because sometimes hackers and others may plant some tracking devices and malwares to that devices to steal the private data and the accounts.

1 hour ago, VishalVj said:

There are many ways to secure the wallet balance. But important thing is not to say anything about wallet important information to any one. Two factor authentication is required and private key .

Not telling it to anyone is also risk, bercise if you die your coins will become useless.

In addition to the methods you mentioned, you be capable of and apply your reserves in manifold exchanges to continue safe. In glasses case one barter is hacked, your investment in other ones will be safe.

In my opinion, if you want to save your coin online then there are many wallet, which you trust as they have very good reputation in crypto market but if you want fully secure your crypto currency for long time, then I advise you to use hardware wallet which are best to keep your crypto secure for long time.

Yes true, almost every wallets provides a 12 string sha key and privacy key which are required at the time of recoveries forgotten wallet.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:41 AM, Jeet Narayan said:

Thank you very much @Migo. I have done the same. We should keep the coins in a different wallets so that the risk of coins theft is reduced. Should we always be vigilant about being scam?

Using different wallets is the best and good idea to safe the coins because now this time we need to secure the coins becasue the bull time is near and we need to collect the coins and safe them because we sell that when the market is up.

BetFury                                                   

I prefer to keep coins in one wallet, because I do not want to bother and all this time I have been keeping my PC device with the best antivirus and wallet code I saved in rar format with a code to open it

Most of the value able think is that you do not try to rich a short time. I mean greedy.. that is one of the safest way. Another is you can use Google authentication on your account also device verification and so on. 

The best way is to store cryptocurrency on hardware wallets. This is probably the safest way, but if we talk about online storage, then the best protection is to set a good password, two-factor protection.

If you want to secure your Cryptocurrency then you have to select the best wallet which can save your coins or can store it for a long term without any problems and according to me i would suggest you for yobit, metamask which i have experienced and its very good.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, pakjobhelp said:

We can secure our crypto cirrency more secure if we follow the main two things...No.1 Store the cryptocurrency different wallet and No..2  After srtoring the crypto coins in different crypto wallet we create a steong password and must bhe enbale the Two Factors Authentication...

Best of luck

Yes i agree with you completely it is important to keep your crypto currencies in different wallets as keeping all in one is always risky.

• +4 1

How to secure? Let me guess: HW wallet like Ledger or Trezor, cold walled storage, high entropy password, Shamir scheme for SEED,  right?

• +3 1

To be able to protect the crypto forex don't discuss personal data to be able to any person due to the fact many individuals are usually making an effort to utilize carry out frauds together with you thus become ingenious to share with you your details.

• +4 1

Hello, there this would become accompanied by almost all crypto staff since it is vital to guard the crypto money as well as the finest will be when there is numerous crypto which usually gets yourself a component finances which will become fantastic. Perhaps regarding the plan of action, my own cryptocurrency will be safeguarded as I functioning that to get finance.

Think of how to secure your crypto currency, first is to get a good and secured wallet as advised. There are different types be of wallet online, my favorites is luno.