Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Can yobit be classified as one the best exchanges not widely used as compared to the others

There are a lot of good Cryptocurrency exchangers today but Binance exchanger seems to be best among them. To me yobit is one of the best exchanger presently because it offers users opportunity earn free coins and also get additional profit if you make use of the investbox for that i think it is one of the best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, of course you can, because the yobit exchange has provided lots of free coins, especially this CryptoTalk campaign which gives bitcoins to its participants, I think there are no other exchanges that provide free Bitcoin, only yobit is able to provide it. Very well. yobit gives people the opportunity to get bitcoin and they can immediately trade on the exchange, many beginners feel happy, because to trade crypto they can start without capital.

I believe that everything depends on the course and Commission! Although, this exchange has very low commissions, as well as a high exchange rate, which contributes to an active start! I think yobit is one of the best exchanges for today!

Yobit is the best exchaneg and i am using this exchange from long time and it is so much secure and good. Yobit is the best exchange in the market and it is so much secure than the others and it have so many coins in the list and most of coins are the great and best coins.

BetFury                                                   

Yobit is one of the forum and outstanding exchange site, were you can learn how to handle, manage Crypto currencies in terms of making transactions effectively. With yobit investbox you can take advantage of the coins you are making to investing earning percentage of interest.

For me yobit and binance is one other greatest exchange because yobit is doing new things like giving earning opportunities and different bounty programs and free coins whereas in binance we can trade the coins easily and most of the good coins list in that platform first. So, yobit and binance is one of the greatest exchanges. 

BetFury                                                   

i don't know any  platforms other than yobit and i don't think i need to because yobit is a very good one , offering many ways to earn like investing , trading , giving free coins and also paying per post here in cryptotalk ,

Most of the posts were talking about the advantages of the Yobit platform, such as winning free tokens, and the presence of other sections other than trading, such as investment, hot and cold wallets, and many advantages, but at the same time every period, each of us takes his money, meaning there is an income that is not stable, but it helps you, unlike other sites that  Trading is supported only

Thereare different features of different exchanges yobit is having a way to earn money by just making posts in a forum,  and binance has a better trading opportunities. 

Yobit is a good and trusted exchange because it has invest box which is profitable with less risk. Yobit exchange is also fast and secured compared to other exchange. Yobit customer care representative are always available to rendered help to it's users. So those are the reasons why yobit is different from other exchange to me.

BetFury                                                    

I think yobit is one of the best exchange, i really appreciate their security  system. Yobit is supporting the cryptotalk forum team thats a good sing, we hope yobit will live long and serving us like that.  

I don't know much about the yobit. But I only know that this is the exchange which has more Crypto currencies as compared to the other exchanges.

Yes. I agree. For now yobit is the best exchanging platform that I used. Good features. I love feature investbox. It gives you a very good oportunity to earn extra money while you do nothing. Dice is also a very cool feature. 

Yobit makes it one of the best beginner and advanced exchanges because of the friendly interface, the number of pair exchanges and the different ways to earn coins such as Investbox and Vminex

I personally consider yobit to be the best platform, many of my acquaintances say so, I have been using it for years and have had a great experience with it

On 15/1/2020 at 10:43, Upright said:

Como puede decir de la integración de mezcla, si yobit tiene que ganar mientras publica en crypto talk, es un ❤

Pero ver cómo el intercambio de yobit todavía se adapta a tener que ganar tokens gratis de ellos es genial.

Pero, ¿qué hace diferente a Yobit Exchange?

Tu respuesta es importante sobre cómo yobit es un buen intercambio ... 👇 👇

The important thing about Yobit is that it is a different exchange, where part of buying and selling cryptocurrencies you can carry out other series of activities that generate an increase in your capital and the business model is really entertaining for all the activities that you have to carry out to obtain token free and that's how it worked (Yobit).

yes definitely, yobit is the best exchange among all exchanges. there is no exchanges, that provide with so many earning opportunities. Plus something like investbox, is innovative and creative, that allows even small time investor to get involved in high interest rate programs.

I would be recommending it to all of the people I knew that are engaged in crypto currency and to those people that are curious how to earn in crypto currency. Yobit is actually the first trade exchange platform that was introduced to me and it is very easy to understand which is why I managed to cope with the events of what is happening in just a couple of days. I guess the interaction of the platform with the users is what makes it the best exchange platform as it delivers the needs of what the users wanted. It is simple, straight forward and somewhat the platform is innovating to further upgrade itself as a trade exchange platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

It has its advantages and offers like any exchange, I am not saying that it is bad on the contrary it has good options but it is also classified as one of the best in the cryptocurrency market.

Edited by Michar1

Yes, in my opinion, yobit is one of the best exchanges but not many have used it, for that, maybe yobit provides a CryptoTalk campaign so that people can get to know yobit more and can promote the yobit exchange to the outside world. What makes the yobit exchange different from other exchanges is that yobit has tons of free coins for its users.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yobit is overall an excellent exchange with one of the best security features to provide to its users. Its transaction fee is a bit higher than binance but still its worth paying if we have a look at its trading ease and security.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

According my experience friend I think yobit is the best exchange. Now it's gaining a lot of popularity. The features yobit provides are the best and of extreme quality. A lot users aren't just aware of it but I think the current users would make it possible.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that Yobit is one of the best exchanges and it is used a lot more than the average exchanges like Latoken or Hitbtc. It is better than these and it is probably between the top-10 exchanges worldwide in many terms and it is also growing more. Yobit to me is already one of the best and I prefer to use it even instead of Binance for most occassions.

• Useful or interesting 1