The joy you get from making earning - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

The joy you get from making earning

On 1/16/2020 at 1:30 AM, Cryptokiller said:

I really get. A huge joy for earning money from crypto world.It is very good to work in crypto for earning money.

Yes and i think  each of us are lucky to know crypto because  it is the best way of earning  money online. No hassles and stress because  we can handle or manage our time to work it and we have a lot of time for our family because  we can work it even  we are in our home. 

You're right mate. The joy is really unexplainable. Cause we make the online earnings by ourself and we get the joy of getting our money on our own hand. 

This is the right place to earn money by writing topics related to the world of encryption and most importantly, the IS gaining knowledge through public debate about the topics in general everyone should take advantage of this opportunity to make money and with

It has really fun to gains bitcoins on cryptotalk and yobit. It gives huge enjoy when i earns bitcoins on yobit for posting comments on cryptotalk but again for those bitcoins i have to post many comments which takes lots of time of my day. But still I'm enjoying my withdrawals. Really such a good campaigning is this.

Thats true am very happy, cryptotalk and yobit have give me joy.. I hope this forum will be available forever so that we can keep earning money by sharing our ideas with different people about crypto.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

It’s very good to my feelings that every time I post they will pay me I can’t explain the I feel every time I see my satoshi in yobit happy earnings to everyone.

Exactly. I look forward to posting on this platform everyday. Apart from earning, I learn a lot from this site too.

Yes cryptotalk give us joy.Here i can earn bitcoin daily. I am really so happy for this forum i earn 30 k sathoshi daily 😊  . 

I have made BTC worth $15 and enjoying earning and learning from this forum. I am still new to forum but I have realized this is the unique forum which pays the amount for creating the posts on this forum. I really love and like this forum. 

Of course, I am very grateful to cryptotalk for helping us all, long live for cryptotalk, you don't know the excitement that gives me the ability to earn some coins for helping many people here by sharing a little of my knowledge and also learning from them.

I love being here I just thank the person who introduced me to this great platform cryptotalk because the joy I get from seeing my earnings is so much and thank you cryptotalk and yobit for making me have this joy.

That is a good joy indeed. At first, I thought it was a joke until I earned my first Bitcoin. Cryptotalk and yobit have given most of us job.

I thoroughly get. A colossal charm for earning riches from crypto world.It is enormously first-class to labor in crypto for earning money.

1 hour ago, Fahim75 said:

Yes it is very joyfully. We can earn easily and comfortably.For this there are many people who can earn by Bitcoin. 

You are there are many people who earn bitcoin in this forum very easily so I think this forum is the only way which we can earn easily daily income.

yes i agree with you i am so happy cause of this 
yobit makes history actually and did something new and special i have not seen before 
so yobit is the source of my happiness now 
i will collect and trade also on yobit in the coming days 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, Upright said:

I mean mostly on the joy, which yobit and crypto talk campaign have given to most of us, 

Having to earn bitcoin, that's crypto Joy

The joy is that we both support each other as when we will promote it then we will earn money and the yobit forum and exchange will also flourish. I am seeing both of the campaigns beneficial for all of us. 

I think sadness does not exist, it is okay to look for information here and share information there, and it is very helpful to newcomers .I like it if I pay by Satoshi and I start a business on Jobit, I get profit

Crypto talk was the first place I get my crypto currency from and the very day I got it, I was so happy and it actually boost my ability to post more, I find joy in it.

Edited by Ovis25

its happiness that you earn on your own hardworking presenting  new topics talking on that is much more significant for other people    

On 1/15/2020 at 8:23 PM, mskhatri24 said:

Yes this cryptotalk is giving us very decent amount of bitcoin satoshi and we feel joy when we get amount like this to our hardwork and every crypto lover really like this platform. Yobit is also giving its free claim and many coin are also very decent there.

Yes we can call it bitcoin satoshi happiness SO I totally agree with you as this cryptotalk is offering us bitcoin satoshi in reward of our hard work on this site which we do on daily basis to earn huge bitcoin satoshi.

Yes buddy crpyto experts worj here and earn like as joy. But new member whole day that what here post. I passed full day  here in searching new post and make comment.

Very well said because when you see your earnings in this forum you will felt the joy that will never replace because you keep on earnings.

15 minutes ago, Abram said:

Getting a profit from this is also the way that internet websites should be treating their members as well. Yobit has understood that and it is already ahead of any competition.

Cryptotalk is already the best cryptocurrency forum and the second best is miles behind right now.

I believe sites about these does  not care about money as much as they care for crypto community.

As a new member or beginner you have to do 100 comment at first day and 30 comment every day for earning money by earning we can get the joy from it. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"