The joy you get from making earning - Page 23 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

The joy you get from making earning

We are very happy when we win cryptocurrencies, especially the Bitcoin currency. We win it at a certain price and it rises, so we have gained additional unexpected profits.

really,  it kind of not explainable which type of joy you get when you receive your first ever earning in especially in the world of cryptocurrencies, I mean it kind of nice to know that you are a part of digital currency community that is promoting the use of cryptocurrencies. 

Cryptotalk is a different forum that provides a place where you can earn knowledge and money by writing. This is a forum where you can enjoy your work. One of the reasons for this is that it has a lot of topics and you get knowledge about those topics.

Yes I am very glad when I give a first payment I am very happy and I start working with more interest and guide other people to start work on this website 

For sure there is joy and excitement as the earning and the payment is constantly giving.

The top advantage here is; the payment will not actually be certain in as long as the individual behind it is not strictly working in accordance to the rules and regulations provided in the forum.

To be frank the only thing I earn in this forum is knowledge but haven't earn money for now because the BTC could not be transfer to BTC balance up till now and that's the only thing some one can earn money, thanks.

When I started working in the crypto field I was feeling a little bored. That was when I wasn't earning yet. But after I got my first salary, I started to feel fun and excited at work, and I am now very happy to join Cryptotalk.

• +3 1

That is true what Cryptotalk and Yobit transmit us is a joy and more than everything also for the teachings that the forum gives us, and for the extra money that makes us earn. Many platforms today are dedicated only to scam you and other things but do not care about you as this forum does, we have a great opportunity here and we have to keep taking advantage of it.

Yes. Making money on this forum really cheers me up. Because I am a student and I could not find a platform where I could earn this much from the internet. So we must know the value of this forum.

Every time we receive a payment we feel joy. That is natural and expected. I am grateful and thankful to Cryptotalk and Yobit to give me this opportunity to know all I can about Cryptocurrency and to earn some decent income.

Of course, dear I am untold, it is wonderful for me to get a profit from our cryptocurrencies, they are really great for profit, the profit rate is almost 70%, against 30% loss, so it is definitely my favorite. 

It is always a good thing to win something, but it is if it is something unexpected, I try to do some giveaways that there are a lot on twitter, and when I get to win some, if it gives me great joy as it is something unusual, in cryptotalk I think it depends more on what you do to get ratings and thus payments of tokens.

It is no doubt that YoBit and Cryptotalk has been giving us manu opportunities to earn money. As well as Cryptotalk requires only the skill of writing. Through posts we make our work hard and get reward of our reward. It really makes the happy to get the first payment of our hard work on Cryptotalk.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Obtaining Bitcoin Satoshi takes you to work with more effort. The joy and pleasure that you get from the product of your work will motivate you more and this is the goal that must be reached when profit

It is pure joy that this forum gives us in term of satoshi btc. So yes it feels quite joyful and advantageous to work in forum that in initial let you learn as much as you can and then let you earn for your participation that you do in this fantastic forum so yes it is joy!

Earning is joy yes that is 100 percent correct. When you are earning you are fulfilling your daily needs. Also you are fulfillings the needs of your lives ones the needs of your family members. Earning provides you confidence also. A earning person is always confident. 

Yes, my friend, indeed, it is a great joy, because you can gain knowledge through this campaign and the good initiative of this wonderful forum and the Yobit platform

Indeed, at the time of entering the platform and sending the crypto to the wallet, it is one of the best times.
We must make sure that we benefit the forum and others as we all benefit from obtaining crypto and knowledge from the forum.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:17 PM, Upright said:

I mean mostly on the joy, which yobit and crypto talk campaign have given to most of us, 

Having to earn bitcoin, that's crypto Joy

Indeed, encryption in general provides a lot of pleasure and joy through achieving good profits, but it also provides sadness and perhaps illnesses due to loss.

Yes we are thankful both the forum Crypto platform and yobit for good starting of my journey at this forum.This forum really appreciate my work and increase the courage for more hardworking and earning a great profit.

The joy of seeing so much effort materialize is without a doubt unmatched, both inside and outside Cryptotalk, making investments and collecting within yobit is also satisfactory and we must thank both groups of administrators for offering this opportunity.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:17 AM, Upright said:

I mean mostly on the joy, which yobit and crypto talk campaign have given to most of us, 

Having to earn bitcoin, that's crypto Joy

My first payment on this platform was very exciting, I really felt very happy because I never thought to earn any money this way, I love this platform and I understand its purpose and I know that it is fulfilling it and brightening the lives of everyone who is part of this great story.

• +1 1

I absolutely agree to you, because it is unexplainable happiness and joy when our hardwork has been payoff. This forum gives me a joy of learning and earning because I can learn here by just reading and understand the topics so that I can share my opinion and knowledge about it. For me, earning is the best of all because it is the result of my hardwork in making a useful content here. Thank you cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

I think cryptocurrency and eObit are helping a lot of people understand what cryptocurrency technology is and how to use them in real life.  This is how internet websites should treat their members to make a profit.  Jobit understands this and is ahead of any competition.

Cryptotalk is already the best cryptocurrency forum and the second is now miles behind.

• +1 1

they are excellent so far, they helped us a lot with every possible way, I can say that we are not going to find any better site more than cryptotalk and market like yobit, so thanks to them

• Useful or interesting 1