Giving reaction. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

I think that there is a good interaction with the publications, we all have to benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything that is useful here

Hi my friends! It is true and important according to me to give reaction if a post help me to resolve my problem! Don't give reaction is not good! Because it is very important to know if my post help members!

I always react to posts that are very useful for me, but I rarely meet these ones. And this reputation, at all, gives to us nothing, just self-grafitication and show our reputation.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

1 hour ago, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time

Well said. There are good and useful posts from others but no one giving them appreciation. And there are post that was just a question but there are members who gave it a heart reaction. Too bad,reaction are not used properly.

I also thin that. But maximmum time we forget about that. And many people don't read the post. I think that's why they don't give any reaction.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Yes you are totally right that it doesn't cost a single penny on doing reactions on the people or users posts, so we should gives good reactions to people. The basic and fundamental aim of this forum is to motivate, encourage and develop the awareness about cryptocurrencies in people and give good feedback

• Useful or interesting 1

I think there is a good interaction with the posts, and we should all benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything useful here and not just watch

Most users don't even bother to read the topic and just post their way to get their satoshis. its not healthy for the forum and all those kind of post should be reported. I just send you a heart and i hope you feel better now. Keep posting, Keep up!

• Useful or interesting 1

spacer.png

Yes you said this right everyone will use this strategy then it is better for this forum and also to the newbie also because of this newbie will not get scared of posting and will also use this 

Yes I also see so many interested and meaning full post I really give the reaction because the post deserved and I give hearts also because the topic creater got encourage but I also see with out meaning full post have reaction and hearts also why this happen I never understand

2 hours ago, MohammadMohsin said:

I also think the same buddy. There are many useful posts in this forum page. But they don't get enough respect from the people. And also there are some true contributors in this forum page. They don't get respect too. So I think we all should start liking useful posts and disliking useless posts! 

The problem is when you dislike someone's post you will get payback. That is irritating and I don't want to report abuse all the time.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

Well, it depends on the person who is reading. It is not meant to discourage or motivate a person. Simple as that. Posts are meant to be posted ,your opinions are posted. And your opinions are answered .there is not need for reactions. 

I still don't know what the reaction meaning and function, so I only giving into good post from other member. Before Admin release explanation about what the function I think we should careful to giving it because I believe, every features has function.

I guess some people here are not aware of the reaction buttons. I personally am not using the button because eve in social media sites i barely use them much less in a forum. You do have a valid pount when you stated that it might encourage people to post more if they find out that there are people who appreciate their posts when they see the reaction icon.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

I agree with you, the forum page is full of useful posts

but they are not appreciated by people .

We have to start reacting the useful posts so they get to the public and ignore useless posts so authors stop posting similar things . 

Yeah its a good thing to encourage  others to write good post ,meaning full post and it gives extra knowledge to the people who know a little about a particular topics

Yeah that's quite right.  Let encourage each other by giving a positive reaction to meaningful post it encourage, motivate and gives one the need to post more relevant topics.

Sometimes I see some new members who are exchanging reputation points for no reason, I mean for example you see two members here which they are a friends in the real life and they will give so much reactions to each other without any useful posts just to fill the profile counter that's all, this is why sometimes I don't find credibility in this

Giving a heart reaction to some post that is useful, unique and informative topic is the example of giving my reaction because I am tired on similar topics and if there's a unique post I will react on this.

Actually people on these forum doesn't give much reaction on post. I'm stock on my rank .no one gives me some reaction I hope users on these forum realize that reaction are not payed but also important on these forum.

Yes. I agree with you. Giving reactions is like encouraging the members that we read their posts and we didn't ignore it. Also, it serves as their posts is really useful when we react.

Yes reactions should be given to useful and good posts. But that is very unfortunate sometimes people give sad reactions and it makes people afraid to make a post. Yes we should understand which ones are beginners and which are not.

11 hours ago, kirubel said:

I only give Reactions to people who deserved them I have no intention on giving them on useless post or comment for me earning  Reaction is like earning my respect you need to earned respect of other people to receive reactions.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Reaction is very important for Ranking so those who post well on crypto and do very well should be given a reaction that will increase their rank and become top level crypto users.