Giving reaction. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

Giving reaction.

Reactions are good way to promote and support good posts but the abuse of reactions is problematic. Sometimes when you give a bad reaction to nonsense posts they give you a bad reaction anyway just for revenge.

468x60-3.png

I'm new to crypto. I have no idea about that. But everyone I met here did something good and wanted to help other people. Especially those who are new to me help a lot through posts and comments. Thanks

On 1/15/2020 at 7:20 PM, MohammadMohsin said:

I also think the same buddy. There are many useful posts in this forum page. But they don't get enough respect from the people. And also there are some true contributors in this forum page. They don't get respect too. So I think we all should start liking useful posts and disliking useless posts! 

I see eye to eye with you in this matter and I was also thinking same about that informative posts should be liked because they are extremely useful for new members and also they should like them because it add to their information.

If we got know the good post then you should react on it because I have seen many good post needs to get some respect wch they don't get at all

Yeah I agree with you.Lot of members try their best to make informative posts and it's great step.That's why we should appreciate and encourage them.

Yes you right many of don't give reaction  even a useful post soo people's it has no cast plz give reaction to person work of others.

In my opinion, if you want to be interacted with by the members, You need small and easy things. Just keep in mind that you're writing useful posts. People when they read something useful, they're going to interact with the post.

Basically we are here to help each others through the information or experience we share on these forum. And the plus point is that we are earning by helping each others. So guys do this cheerfully and give positive and encouraging reactions with open hearts.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:18 PM, kirubel said:

that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. 

Much better to give them Spam reaction so that they will now that they are posting not good topic and only spamming the forum.  And also quote thier post and explain why we give them spam reaction in a good way. 

On 1/15/2020 at 7:18 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guys why are we not reacting to posts, i mean it doesn't cost us anything, if the posts are useful why giving thumbs-up, i think the reaction we can give limited per day so pleas guys use it to encourage members who posts good things, and sorry to say that but don't use the sad react and discourage the members it makes us feel sad and scared to post again i know there are members who post things that doesn't make canes but just ignore them and encourage those who deserve to be encouraged. thank you all for your time 

Yeah you are right and I totally agree with you in this matter If a person is giving you a useful information then we are supposed to motivate it y liking it Also it will help him getting more followers and will boost him to help other more.

thanks for your words man 
I completely agree with you , may be cause the forum is still new the people are afraid from reacting 
yes reactions encourage the person to do more and better 
also as you said it does not cost you any thing 
big heart for you brother 

Yes brother everyone should tract it others posts of they loving it or not. Of somebody feel any post useful then he must give it a like and if he fell it inappropriate then he can give other symbol too. Already we gets limited likes to receive our give. Thank you.

You know guys its very sad that most of the members here is not reacting to any post even the post is very helpful hopping that one day everyone will cooperate here not just to earn but also to give reacts to everyone. take care my dear friends.

So friends  this site is not working on yesterday because I have not idea so this problem so plzz help us for this sites and both reactions are in sites.

Hi guys I want to say that please like our post because it can't take any cost for liking anyone's comments. We are motivated to your like and support so please like each other comments.

Mostly people are in hurry to do there 30 posts and I think they do not read,then they did reaction any member but I agree with you we have to use our reaction which is beneficial for members.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I think that there is a good interaction with the publications, we all have to benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything that is useful here

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you . exchange information because that is in everyone interested and we have to publish everything that is useful here.

Hi guys I want to say that please like our post because it can't take any cost for liking anyone's comments. We are motivated to your like and support so please like each other comments.

I have also same thought why people didn't give reaction if that post are useful then we should give resct then that people will be more encourage and give us more useful information which are need for us.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:26 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

I think that there is a good interaction with the publications, we all have to benefit from each other's experiences and exchange information because that is in everyone's interest and we have to publish everything that is useful here

Yes you are right I am agree with you and your opinion I have same oprnion like you .that is in everyone's interested and we have to publish everything that is useful here.

Hello Bro

We all need to give positive reaction each other, if we find a good post then we must need to give positive reaction, If we find bad post then also give bad react or not give anything.

I suggest for positive reaction. 

Hello my dear friend

Those who post well, must have a little profit of the squeeze so that they are inspiration to make better better post

Thank you

This is a total free and fair site which you can earn without partially thsi is the best site so for in 2020 I have signed up with 

All good post actually deserves a reputation, if you find a useful post or comments that helps you to solve some problem lease try to give reputation.