[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day) - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Smash

[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day)

Great post and needful I don't know about yobit coin now i search it more and will be purchase it and hold for its price increase in upcoming days The usage of yobit account is more then its price will increase in few days. 

On 30.12.2020 at 22:53, Aliraza2 said:

Great post and needful I don't know about yobit coin now i search it more and will be purchase it and hold for its price increase in upcoming days The usage of yobit account is more then its price will increase in few days. 

This coin is really very good, I remember earlier, the price for it was a little lower, but after various distributions and airdrops occurred, its price is actively increasing, and this is really great! It seems to me that this coin has a good future, and its price depends more on the exchange itself, what is the demand for it! The same analogue in binance-bnb

The Yo project is young and given time I predict great rewards for investors.  its have another exchange and good supply and we hope demand is exelent.