[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Smash

[ANN] YO - Yobit Token (get 0.2% every day)

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 9:34 AM, cryptokram said:

So i guess that the YO token will have the exhange in other platform!

Is this 0.1 BTC is a good idea to start the price? we are not in a good market now!

).1 per coin is really dangerous,  i know that the total supply is just 17,000 but why dont we have 17,000,000,000 supply and start at the cheapest one and gain more? lemme have some on that okay?

They can keep the cost up by only taking Yo for listing fees which they are currently doing. They also require 10 minimum Yo buys a day for a lot of the better IB coins. They also are using the Yo coin with new Ico's and that is driving demand. I see .2 as possible before the end of the year.

5 hours ago, Paranoxxx said:

First thought was this price is to high, but if the max supply is only 17k token I think it is fair. Nevertheless I suggest that there should be more Token for a lower price to get more investors.

They are promoting the coins price growth through accepting only yo for listing fees and involving it in Ico's( you need to hold a certain amount of yo to be eligible for the Ico. They also require 10 minimum buys of yo daily for certain IB coins. I sold some at .05 so I already learned my lesson. I am in for the long haul now!

I really want to invest in Yo investbox plan , but in my opinion 0.5 is a big minimum limit, because the price of the yobit token is currently 0.1 BTC per coin

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

On 10/11/2019 at 8:28 PM, Sasuke said:

It is a good offer for yobit coins. so its mean we need to buy some yobit coins and get this rewards. everyone need to buy yobit coins.

Yes we support yobit coins..im sure yobit will not disregard thier coin..they up again the price and if bullrun happens again maybe this coin will be to the moon soon and we thanks yobit later

1 hour ago, Bitxalt said:

I really want to invest in Yo investbox plan , but in my opinion 0.5 is a big minimum limit, because the price of the yobit token is currently 0.1 BTC per coin

Just as many of us can’t just buy 1 Bitcoin all at once, you can buy YO by 0.001 YO at a time.  Set goal and accomplish it.

If you try to wait for YO to dip, you may have to wait your life away 😞

On 28/9/2019 at 09.32, pageraji said:

Ada hadiah untuk Yo token? Jika proyek ini memiliki karunia dan membayar dengan BTC saya pikir itu akan baik untuk menyebarkan berita .. SAYA ke bulan

very interesting question from you, and I also agree with the opinion that you give this, if it really is paying with BTC, then I will be very proud if you share and invite friends to join and expand it for the sake of going to the moon.

I see this token in yobit exchange and yobit invest box a lot of time but i never buy it ,for the price is to to high for token in begging and makes people scared to invest in it

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 8:09 AM, rocsus said:

It has something to do with total supply. Yobit has a total supply of 17000 hence the price is 935$. BNB or binance coins has a total supply of 187Mn, with a price of $17.55 it gives it a marketcap of 2.7B$. If Binance coin supply was 17000, at present price it would be thousands of dollars.

Exactly it is the total number of coins. you can't really compare Yo with the other coins. Plus Yobit is only accepting Yo coin for future coins that want to be listed on the site. And they are putting demand on the Yo coin with the new Ico's and and IB by making Yo buys mandatory.

Just now, iamaruf said:

Minimum investment 0.5  mean 0.5 btc or 0.5 YO token? If i hold YO token in other exchange will i receive my interest or need to hold YO in yobit exchanger. Waiting for your answer mate.         

Minimum investment 0.5 YO token. To get 0.2% every day, you need to go to the InvestBox section in yobit, invest your Yo and fulfill the conditions every day (20 purchases in a pair of Yo / BTC)

531.png.d0121f9a4cb8ca733fd02c0303cb5137.png

27 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

20 purchases in pair YO/BTC mean i have to make 20 trade in this pair? Isn’t it hard? If the plan is just buy YO token and i will receive my interest.but my bad they have rules which i cannot cover 😞     

20 purchases in a pair of Yo/BTC are easy to make, you can make purchases for the minimum amount, also everything you bought can be sold, losses are minimal

yois very awesome token...play good and stable the price at 0.1btc price and up...so if you stakingthis coin you earn a lot of bitcoin and also if you trade..hope yo token will rich 0.2 btc at the end of december

• Useful or interesting 1

only 17,000 YO is too little compared to the needs of users, I see the BTC interest in investbox is 1% in 1 day for 20YO holders but I do not have enough BTC to buy.  Unfortunately

On 9/26/2019 at 9:59 PM, Gerich said:

A cool token, has many purposes.
Used for participation by iso and forks.
There is an invest box for holders.
We are waiting for a flight to the moon.🚀🚀🚀

Yobit token have a lot of usecase which make it have value to get high at all times

Wow that's good news for yo tokens I couldn't know that before that's YO token is listed in many exchanges like that, long live YO token.

On 9/26/2019 at 11:37 PM, Smash said:

Glad to hear Yobit Token.My favourite Exchange now have their own coin.I must invest in it.But their is limit .May be its for price stability.They have nice plan .Lets buy Yo coin.

2 hours ago, ihavedreams said:

absolutely right, of course, every price will be controlled by a lot of supply or demand in the market like that, hopefully it will still be profitable for us

If you buy, then it will be profitable else nothing will come. I thought to buy, but don't have that much funds in my wallet. The maximum supply is very low and the price may increase in short time.

• +1 1

Yes you are right in yobit token invest box you'll be earning 0.2% every day but you have to complete yo/btc 20 or 25 buy trades before payments.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

23 minutes ago, ilthrosas said:

How dоеs this wоrk, yоu get 0.2 реrcеnt оn еach yo сoin you hоld in yоur yоbit аccоunts оr yo соin offers a stаking bеnеfit whiсh рrоgrammed stаke сoins. So yo cоin is рrogressing to be а incrеdiblе venture, this sоunds greаt I havе to be be seрarаted оf this, yоbit mаy be а great trade.

The investment program is available in yobit invesbox, you can check the details here: https://yobit.net/en/investbox/

Except the own exchange Yobit, there is no big exchange that lists YO token yet. The invest plan is also good but there is some risk also involved. Is YO token planning to list big exchanges like binance soon?

New Yobit AirDrop in 166 hours, timer: 
https://yobit.net/ru/airdrop/timer/

- Get new coins for Free
- If you have 0 Yo Tokens - You'll got 100 coins
- Special Bonus for Yo Holders (Yo*XX)
- 99% of new coin balance will be moved to InvestBox (new type)
- Daily InvestBox (special percent for Yo Holders)

I am afraid of any kind of token as i think i am not expert in leverage trading. But i always keepy eyes on this token on yobit exchange site. I need to study more. 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

Finally i see the info why the yo token is a bit of expensive because of limited supply and can exclusive use for ieo on yobit. Gonna look some extra fund to get some YO. 

YoBit AirDrop in 44 hours, Timer: https://yobit.net/en/airdrop/timer/
Bonus for Yo Holders: Yo*100

To get coins users need to click special button and do few simple actions after timer (multi-accs protection).

Edited by Smash