Why Bitcoin Better? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laska smrtici

Why Bitcoin Better?

I think the currency of Bitcoin for eleven years of existence was to gain trust and confidence. Bitcoin will always be good because it is the first crypto currency and this coin has the king of the market

I think Bitcoin is better than other digital crytocurrencies because people are showing their confidence and many people are investing in this Bitcoin currency thats why we can say that Bitcoin is better than other crytocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

Becouse this is the most popular cryoto currency in the crypto world and also this is the first known crypto currency(if im not mistaken).thats why this not the better but the best coin today and in the near future.

Personally, I think bitcoin is better, or even the best cryptocurrency because we all know no matter what happens, as ling as the market is active it will be there. Knowing that it is the first cryptocurrency made and introduced, it will always be there in the future.

Bitcoin better because this value high and it's discovered since 2009 and it's very easy and too secure or profitable for us.

The main reason why most people choose bitcoin or say bitcoin is better than any other crypto currency is because the price rate is very high, to my own opinion that's just the main reason why a lot of people says bitcoin is better 

14 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Bitcoin better because this value high and it's discovered since 2009 and it's very easy and too secure or profitable for us.

I remember when i first heard about bitcoin it was around 180$ at the time but i had no idea what are those because i was a kid if only i had invested at the time

Because bitcoin have gone a long way until this point where it has a high price. Which is why make people like them more than other coins. Because it's' has a good future or so what they have hope

Bitcoin will always be the best or bitcoin will always be better, compared to other currencies. Because bitcoin is not only good for investment, bitcoin can also be used as a payment. Although not all countries accept bitcoin as payment.

There are many reasons to bitcoin better.bitcoin was discovered since 2009.from 2009,it providing us great service. 

Tha primary draw of bitcoin for many users,and indeed one of tha central tenets of cryptoccurrency more generally, is autonomy. 

32 minutes ago, badhonkhan said:

Right after creating btc it popularity is increasing day by day and now people are investing on btc to make huge profit from it. holding btc is a very good way to make profit.

Actually most people only trust bitcoin because they think bitcoin is the most popular and only the genuine one but there are some alternative which is good like as bitcoin

Bitcoin is much better than any other cryptocurrency because it is increasing day by day future also it will increase more and we will get maximum benefit from it

We know about Bitcoin. Its value and market demand are the highest, Bitcoin is the best currency in the past 10 years

Bitcoin are very good,in my option,

becouse it is a digital e- currency. But little wisdom seems to have said bitcoin so will.

Yes Bitcoin is good because we can benefit here and even we can invest or trade here. That way Bitcoin is the best choice to help the economy that we often experience.

Bitcoin is good because through sales you can be millions of husbands in a very short time. It is unimaginable that Bitcoin is growing at such a demand. You can earn more money in Kiptorency by spending a little time

I think this is the first draw for a new generation.  Bitcoin is a digital currency that can make money through online business, so we have Bitcoin Better.

Bitcoin is better than any other currency because its value is increasing day by day and future I think its value will increase more it is the future economy

bitcoin gains great confidence of the whole world investors and new investors also increase day by day on crypto market many investors wants to earn good money.

30 minutes ago, Louckik said:

Bitcoin are very good,in my option,

becouse it is a digital e- currency. But little wisdom seems to have said bitcoin so will.

There is so many crypto currency which is also digital currency but Bitcoin is especially important because it's now the most important crypto currency at the present

13 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i dont know how you say this when we all know that this coin is highly manipulated by few whales, that means they will control its pumps and dumps.

You are right, but there is no whale who can beat the demand for bitcoin and the supply s lower, that means wherever they do, in time bitcoin will keep going up.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

A good profit can be earned by investing bitcoin.so I prefer it better 

There is a certain reason for Bitcoin to be better. First of all it is the first digital currency and right now it has the highest demands,people are working hard to get it. Then recently the price of it has increased so it has more demands. It is really valuable so thats why bitcoin is better in my opinion.