Why Bitcoin Better? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laska smrtici

Why Bitcoin Better?

Bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency. This is the best. Bitcoin is most used cryptocurrency. Bitcoin called mother of all cryptocurrency. This coin reputation is very good.            

Bitcoin always will better because this is first crypto currency and this koin has market king. This coin had eleven years existence of bitcoin gain the trust and confidence.          

On 1/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, laska smrtici said:

Many people when discussing will say that they prefer Bitcoin, as if it currently owns currencies, many people cannot give a reason for Bitcoin to be this rank, or to take this picture in the minds of consumers
Actually, the most important characteristic of every currency in the world is consumer confidence in it, and it often gives consumers confidence in the currencies in which they invest money and time.
Bitcoin has proven its ability to withstand many problems and obstacles (Forex, market bubbles, ,,,,) and many others, and without the founder of this currency even to supervise it, just as central banks supervise their currencies to avoid their collapse
Often developers in this market are driven by passion, not encouragement, which has proven to consumers the ability to trust them
All of these give Bitcoin franchises that set it apart from any other currency regardless of the volatile nature of the market

That is the major reason that on bitcoin many of us have strong believe as other currencies have not created trust as bitcoin have created. As bitcoin is the father or mother of every crypto coin so peoples will trust father not kids.

Bitcoin always better Cryptocurrency this is my think.Bitcoin has very big market volume.Bitcoin also more highest prices Cryptocurrency

Well of course some of us will think bitcoin is the better among all the cryptocurrency because it's not disappointing us like just see it's value and it can also better to invest with it. 

On 1/15/2020 at 8:13 PM, Hasan943 said:

I think Bitcoin is better because we know the value of Bitcoin and if we invest in this currency we can make good profit from Bitcoin.

It is true and Bitcoin is the first crypto that has been tested (history of Bitcoin from ups and downs and became the King of crypto) and better known by the global community. Bitcoin community certainly cannot be compared to other Altcoins.  Bitcoin is public property and cannot be dominated by any party.

Bitcoin is the best coin because first of all, it is the first cryptourrency that is made by a brilliant inventor Satoshi Nakamoto, second is bitcoin makes almost all of the eople in this community rich, third is it is an idea coin to invest with.

Because bitcoin is one of the best successful cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is mother all of crypto currency. Now people work in crypto and earn bitcoin satoshi. Then they sell them and earn more money

Why Bitcoin Better?
What makes Bitcoin a better position is, because it has already been known by consumers and has gained more exposure from the media as well because it is well known, the price of Bitcoin is constant and relatively high compared to other crypto currencies. Bitcoin supply is fixed, only 21 million BTC. Bitcoin's position as a market leader has been clear for years.

I think bitcoin is the better among all the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has very big market volume.Bitcoin also more highest prices Cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin will always be the best in the eyes of crypto enthusiast. Because bitcoin have struggled a lot to have its current price. Even though there are far faster trx speed than bitcoin, bitcoin still managed to be the king of them all and no one can overtake it.

The clarification Bitcoin is better is in light of the fact that we have not edified anything concerning the Bitcoin relationship. Directions to express that Bitcoin is in the end, Bitcoin is working, they are once in a while going down. They are moreover constantly giving Bitcoin.

Because bitcoin is the most popular and the most trusted coin. ThougThough I've just started using internet currency sites so I don't know a lot about cryptocurrency.

Because of its 70% reveal within crypto shares, it is easier to select bitcoin due to the cost as well as marketplace standing upon various systems.

11 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Me i think bitcoin is better because is the only coin that has full anonymous management, meaning it can never be touched.

well i dont know how you say this when we all know that this coin is highly manipulated by few whales, that means they will control its pumps and dumps.

On 1/15/2020 at 5:16 PM, laska smrtici said:

Many people when discussing will say that they prefer Bitcoin, as if it currently owns currencies, many people cannot give a reason for Bitcoin to be this rank, or to take this picture in the minds of consumers
Actually, the most important characteristic of every currency in the world is consumer confidence in it, and it often gives consumers confidence in the currencies in which they invest money and time.
Bitcoin has proven its ability to withstand many problems and obstacles (Forex, market bubbles, ,,,,) and many others, and without the founder of this currency even to supervise it, just as central banks supervise their currencies to avoid their collapse
Often developers in this market are driven by passion, not encouragement, which has proven to consumers the ability to trust them
All of these give Bitcoin franchises that set it apart from any other currency regardless of the volatile nature of the market

I think the big benefit of BTC is that achieves the separation of money from controlling institutions or governments. So the value of it is determined by the successful uses of bitcoin exchanging goods or services.And also we can prevent frauds .

Kindly give Like if you like my Opinion.

Get free real and Authentic Crypto free Airdrop from this site.

As we already know, Bitcoin can help us do online shopping. It’s like an e-wallet which can be created blockchain technology to store, track and spend digital money.

Because it is the only coin that if you lose in its price you can be sure that the price will go up againg and you can always be happy after all.

And the bitcoin not  scam or anything else so always better

Not surprisingly, bitcoin, the global and safe currency that does not recognize the borders, has caught the attention of investors Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are available to everyone and is a great opportunity to be included in the new asset class that deserves to be given some attention.

Bitcoin is better because bitcoin has been designed in such a way as to be attractive. But bitcoin is only better than other crypto. And only in the crypto world. that in my opinion.

Bitcoin is better than other coins because it is a mother currency as well as it is lusted on every exchange and it has been paired eith every other currency.

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto coin. It is very popular all over the world. Its price is high. Now at present time its price is around 8850$. It is really a huge rate. But sometimes its price go down dramatically. But its negative side is very rare. So bitcoin is the best coin of all coins      

I think the currency of Bitcoin for eleven years of existence was to gain trust and confidence. Bitcoin will always be good because it is the first crypto currency and this coin has the king of the market