Why Bitcoin Better? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laska smrtici

Why Bitcoin Better?

butcoin is the most trustable and oldest coin of all beside this for its popularity it used to have a tendency to pump and legit. 

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized— Bitcoin allows people the freedom to trade money without intermediaries that turn into a more regulated fund and lower fees. The following are some advantages of Bitcoin that make it better than any traditional currency. It is faster, cheaper, safer and unchanging

Bit coin is better for many reason but one of the best reason is ,it has a high demand in crypto plus the profit too much high so people like to invest by bit coin so its bettet in all side

Many people are in bitcoin or crypto coz they have seen or heard many others before them, had made a lot of money. But even if we seperate bitcoin from the greed, hype, speclation, bitcoin along with blockchain still stands as a technological marvel, and has every right to stand right next to USD, as the next global currency( even better crypto currency)

If you want to sell your bitcoins in India. i can encash it to INR. PM me

To me, bitcoin is the best and I trust bitcoin because it is valuable, profitable, and it gives me a lot of money, and I'm happy about that.

I think bitcoin's currency is trustworthy and every man can make money in establishing that all,Accurate and credible can earn Bitcoin currency by working through cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is the most stable cryptocurrency. she is the most promising. The oldest of cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a leader in cryptocurrency capitalization.

As one of the reasons why Bitcoin is the best, I think its market value and demand. Bitcoin has a lot of market value and demand in the world market and various shopping malls have accepted Bitcoin as payment, so Bitcoin is very good.

Bitcoin always remains in the rank, and first of all, those who use Bitcoin for its intended purpose, not just storing it. To increase capital, always remains a privilege for an ordinary person who understands the blockchain and bitcoin. It has always been and always will be. 

Bitcoin is better and some other cryptocurrencies because if you hold them, they will increase in value and price over time making you richer than before. 

There are many reasons why Bitcoin is better.
Whether it's for investment to get a big profit or make a trade to get a big profit or just a hobby of collecting coins or want to invest in Bitcoin.
All can vary greatly depending on each individual in dealing with his desire for Bitcoin.
Whatever the reason they bought Bitcoin, it made Bitcoin even more popular and growing.
And this makes Bitcoin grow well in the Cryptocurrency market.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, Bitcoin is the best currency that has dominated the market for nearly 10 years, it is the king and no money can beat it.

Bitcoin is the number one Cryptocurrency in market. Highest value of Crypto Bitcoins is better because of stability and popularity. You have to know that right now is doing good right now a lot of investors, Investing in Bitcoin why the value goes up and still increasingly in the year of 2020. Still continue what your doing in Crypto and learn, earn everyday in Crypto world.

I think people like btc, because bitcoin already bring them profit. Bit coin was 3000 dollar in April 2019. And after 2 month rich 9000 dollar. It means investors made 3x on bitcoin.

Because bitcoin has proven it's ability to withstand it's value, even if it dropped, it then rises again steadily, long term investments pay out in bitcoin

Bitcoin is the king of the whole cryptocurrencies market so no doubt its value will be always higher and more compared to all other coins.Bitcoin is usually traded with all other Altcoins as it promises to give high profits.

Bitcoin is better because its value is increasing day by day and also in future is value will rise more and it is our future cryptocurrency so we should use it and more and more money

We explore the early days of bitcoin and provide survey data on consumer familiarity, usage, and more. We also look at how market participants, such as investors, technology providers, and financial institutions, will be affected as the market matures.

I think if the discussion is good, actually Bitcoin isn't the best. Because in terms of Bitcoin transaction speed is still an obstacle and fee issues. But Bitcoin has become the main choice even though the two things mentioned above because the value and volume of Bitcoin is more clear and profitable so it seems that Bitcoin is the best.

Better way than Bitcoin better Bitcoin value and currency marketcap prove that Bitcoin is better than Wellcoin. The 11-year existence of Bitcoin gains the confidence and confidence of consumers that Bitcoin is more popular.

Bitcoin is better because of it's volatility and it's price. Bitcoin is the coin with the most valuable price and also until now there's still no coin that can be or beat bitcoin. Also bitcoin is better because bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted coin in the cryptoworld and also because it do have a lot of supporters or investors.

Hollywood too numerous coins entirely of individuals coins I will display that Bitcoin are the finest for the reason that its assess is extraordinarily dear satiated break off and altogether the client satisfaction to the Bitcoin as it is stand out expensive.

Actually bitcoin is the best successful crypto currency I have ever seen. Bitcoin called mother all of crypto currency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

Bitcoin remains the best cryptocurrency because it is the highest value and it is also an indicator for the market, so if the price of bitcoin rises, the value of the rest of the currencies will improve, and if the price falls, the rest of the currencies will be affected by that.

Bitcoin is better because it is strong and dominating the currency market as well as trading through it is very profitable

THINK POSITIVE