Why Bitcoin Better? - Page 11 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laska smrtici

Why Bitcoin Better?

I think if the discussion is good, actually Bitcoin isn't the best. Because in terms of Bitcoin transaction speed is still an obstacle and fee issues. But Bitcoin has become the main choice even though the two things mentioned above because the value and volume of Bitcoin is more clear and profitable so it seems that Bitcoin is the best.

The answer lies in several points, including:

Bitcoin and all digital currencies of good value and price.
- Then its leadership is the first digital currency
- Then its users trusted it
- Then their personal love for modification and possession, as in the case of passion and love for possession
- Then love to trade and make money

I don't think he will lose it! (Will work all over the world!) All currencies will collapse in value this is possible, God knows?

For example, I respect and appreciate the bitcoin currency, but I deal with it rarely. Because I am a fan of languages, dodge, and other new currencies, such as electronic

good luck for everbody

Because bitcoin is the most popular and the most trusted coin. ThougThough I've just started using internet currency sites so I don't know a lot about cryptocurrency.

Because bitcoin is the most valuable coin and others crypto depend on it.

every crypto have a pair with btc for trading so everyone have to use btc

Because it is the only coin that if you lose in its price you can be sure that the price will go up againg and you can always be happy after all.

And the bitcoin not  scam or anything else so always better

The price of the bitcoin is as a result distinguished and a lot of introduce somebody to an area effect an investment at this point for the reason that they recognize the capability of this coin be capable of gives a fat quantity of capital that makes them a stuffed one, but before to grab this opportunity.

Bitcoin is better because its price is high and have a lot of benefits other than some crypto. 

Of course bitcoin called mother of cryptocurrency.we know that bitcoin is the most successful cryptocurrency. Its a good thing. If we invest bitcoin we can earn more and more profit. Its a goid way.    

The price of the bitcoin is so high and many people make an investment here. Bitcoin is better because we know the value of Bitcoin and if we invest in this currency we can make good profit from Bitcoin.

True as if a currency there will be no user showing confedence in it then for sure it will collapse which is not the case with and it still has popularity.

Bitcoin at all times will healthier for the reason that this is head Crypto coin and furthermore skeletal is bazaar queen for that why Bitcoin contain 65% of amount to marketCAP and the complete chief talk and see into the future basic BTC for functioning

First off, a little bit of background and an answer to the question: why didn't you call this post 'Why bitcoin is better than paper money'?

Bitcoin is better for tread and other all thing and it was the 1st currency 

To me, bitcoin is the most excellent and I organization bitcoin as it is valuable, profitable, and it gives me a assortment of money, and I'm cheerful about that.

Bitcoin is better because this is the most expensive currency and have many use case.  And aside from that bitcoin is first coins created and this is no 1. 

Many people when discussing will say that they prefer Bitcoin, as if it currently owns currencies, many people cannot give a reason for Bitcoin to be this rank, or to take this picture in the minds of consumers
Actually, the most important characteristic of every currency in the world is consumer confidence in it, and it often gives consumers confidence in the currencies in which they invest money and timeI think Bitcoin is better because we know the value of Bitcoin and if we 

Many people including my self it always on the bitcoin side no matter the situation. The explanation bitcoin is better is on the ground.         

Bitcoin is permanently advance than any other crypto currency for the reason that here was no other coin was free while the crypto currency humankind pioneer to the earth and single Bitcoin consent to the individuals tell about its engine capacity and regard that a lot of relatives are in half a shake believing into it.

Bitcoin is better because itice is high.It is on the top of the leader board.That's why everyone wants to earn bitcoin to get a good money.

On 1/15/2020 at 6:15 PM, Amit01229 said:

Bitcoin always will better because this is first Crypto coin and also thin is market King for that why Bitcoin have 65% of total marketCAP and all major exchange and Project need BTC for Working.

All traders prefer bitcoin for investment .They spend there 60% portfolio in bitcoin and remaining 30% to 40% invest in other Good Altscoins .So Choice of all trader is bitcoin.

Bitcoin is better in every way because it's price is increasing and also to be added that this year is been very profitable for all the people. 

because Bitcoin controls the most of the cryptocurrency market and because of its big market value

Bitcoin is the most popular currency in the market and the most of the traders uses bitcoin in thier transactions

I think bitcoin is better than well coin.many of people used in currency,bitcoin regards the national pushfor a high tech salve for security anxities as a reprise of own early and erroneous beliefe about the transforming power of strong crypto.

According to bitcoin in the world is buzz word.bitcoin give currency and make a perfect man in world.there is a provarb that time and tide wait for none to kill time is to kill oneself,so bitcoin is better.

Bitcoin is the most reliable coin, the first and has many believers. That's why its price is more stable even in a bear market compared to other coins. (market dominance 65%)