Why Bitcoin Better? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
laska smrtici

Why Bitcoin Better?

Many people when discussing will say that they prefer Bitcoin, as if it currently owns currencies, many people cannot give a reason for Bitcoin to be this rank, or to take this picture in the minds of consumers
Actually, the most important characteristic of every currency in the world is consumer confidence in it, and it often gives consumers confidence in the currencies in which they invest money and time.
Bitcoin has proven its ability to withstand many problems and obstacles (Forex, market bubbles, ,,,,) and many others, and without the founder of this currency even to supervise it, just as central banks supervise their currencies to avoid their collapse
Often developers in this market are driven by passion, not encouragement, which has proven to consumers the ability to trust them
All of these give Bitcoin franchises that set it apart from any other currency regardless of the volatile nature of the market

• Useful or interesting 4

I think Bitcoin is better because we know the value of Bitcoin and if we invest in this currency we can make good profit from Bitcoin.

Bitcoin always will better because this is first Crypto coin and also thin is market King for that why Bitcoin have 65% of total marketCAP and all major exchange and Project need BTC for Working.

38 minutes ago, Sahil19 said:

I didn't know well about this that why Bitcoin better but this coin is one of the best and on the top and no one can beat Bitcoin and it is not possible for any coin

The price of the bitcoin is so high and many people make an investment here because they know the potential of this coin can gives a large amount of money that makes them a rich one, but before to grab this opportunity.

The 11 years existence of Bitcoin gain the trust and confidence of the consumers that's why Bitcoin is more popular and way better than altcoins. The value and coin marketcap of Bitcoin proves that Bitcoin is better than altcoins.

Bitcoin is good because I know and understand a lot about it. Bitcoin is currently priced at 8766 USD. Bitcoin can be easily invested and traded.

Hollywood too many coins all of those coins I will say that Bitcoin are the best because its price is very expensive full stop and all the customer satisfaction to the Bitcoin because it is Excel expensive.

55 minutes ago, Hasan943 said:

I think Bitcoin is better because we know the value of Bitcoin and if we invest in this currency we can make good profit from Bitcoin.

Yes i agree with you completely bitcoin is better because we know the value of bitcoin.

I think from bitcoin other currency are here in virtual currency. Bitcoin is king in all crypto.the price and most volatile features are best for trading it.in future the bictcoin will also give great value as expert saying. So I think hence bitcoin is better for us.

Technically, there are many brands better in its work than bitcoin, but bitcoin, even if it is without value, the whole world places more confidence in it than other currencies, and this is what interests me.

Bitcoin is always better than any other crypto currency because there was no other coin was available when the crypto currency world introduce to the world and only Bitcoin let the people know about its power and value that many people are now believing into it.

I think it is clear that Bitcoin, is better, because is real with Bitcoin the people have changed their life and there are many people who converted to rich, so for this reason there are many people who trust Bitcoin better than any other coin.

Good morning mates, i think bitcoin is considered as the best cryptocurrency because of its high price and because of its popularity in the market nowadays.People trust bitcoin because of its performance in the last few years and a lot of people invest in it.Happy posting mate.

8 hours ago, laska smrtici said:

Many people when discussing will say that they prefer Bitcoin, as if it currently owns currencies, many people cannot give a reason for Bitcoin to be this rank, or to take this picture in the minds of consumers
Actually, the most important characteristic of every currency in the world is consumer confidence in it, and it often gives consumers confidence in the currencies in which they invest money and time.
Bitcoin has proven its ability to withstand many problems and obstacles (Forex, market bubbles, ,,,,) and many others, and without the founder of this currency even to supervise it, just as central banks supervise their currencies to avoid their collapse
Often developers in this market are driven by passion, not encouragement, which has proven to consumers the ability to trust them
All of these give Bitcoin franchises that set it apart from any other currency regardless of the volatile nature of the market

Main reason for bitcoin being nr 1 is that it is most secure because of all the hashing power it has. It hasn't been ever hacked and since it was a first decentralized crypto, it has most community behind it.

Edited by rekter

Bitcoin is top and better for the reason that we distinguish bitcoin survey exceptionally a good deal and we can get usefulness profit from Bitcoin if we invest this coin.it always reliable

I think bitcoin is better than any digital coins because now its famous and reliable ! and now its like 8000 $ !! 

I know that it is simple working side in the online it is a legal side for all and money lot of money earn can possible here it is a strong side so i remember "bitcoin" is all the best.

I think there are many reasons behind it. At present a big number of people use bitcoin. Also the price of bitcoin is high. That's why bitcoin is better.

Bitcoin is the king of the whole cryptocurrencies market so no doubt its value will be always higher and more compared to all other coins.Bitcoin is usually traded with all other Altcoins as it promises to give high profits.

Due to its 70% share in crypto stocks, it is often better to choose bitcoin because of its price and market status on different platforms. 

The currency marketcap proves that Bitcoin is better than WellCoin. Better way than Bitcoin. Bitcoin value gains confidence because of the fact that Bitcoin is more popular.

Yeah many people including my self I am always on the bitcoin side no matter the situation and I have seen so much happening in the coin since it was developed and am still sure the coin is going far 

Me i think bitcoin is better because is the only coin that has full anonymous management, meaning it can never be touched.

Download Free Hollywood movies on my website; moviepb.com

#################################################

Trusted dice game of all time mega settings for automated betting; play duckdice

#################################################

swap_crypto_banner_320x50-mobile.png.d803b35f8103337f4852118962502315.png

From the past we have seen all the fluctuations in Cryptocurrency market. Simple Crypto market is now dependent on bitcoin price if this goes high investments grow and others altcoins will get a good price. And traders show interest in other altcoins.