AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards - Page 4 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xkeyacc

AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards

It's an amazing app to Eran gifts cards and other rewards. You just need to follow the instructions and complete the provided tasks and then you can receive your rewards in the form of Fun Coins and you can exchange them in USD or gift cards. It's a legit app and really paying to their users.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:58 AM, Gafar said:

All phone layouts are deceptive. I don’t think there is an application that pays with pepper. I have tried many applications before and no application has paid me

Me too mate,I have also tried many apps and a lot of them don't pay they are just good in promoting their applications and they don't stick to their promises and those that pays they only pay small amounts of earnings worthy nothing.

I am very interested in the rewards system and getting gift cards and I used many applications, the best of which was the eGifter which provides the ability to exchange bitcoin with the cards and vice versa, but in my opinion your mentioned application is more important because it provides tasks that can be done to get rewards better

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 4:22 PM, xkeyacc said:

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

It's really feel bad to hear this from you.Why only the top tier countries will have higher paying offers.I think all the offer should be available for both higher and lower tier countries.And the ways for earnings are not so easy.Creating Blog and Youtube video is really hard work.One must spend a lot of time to earn just one buck.

The reward for doing such simple tasks looks quite high in comparison with other mobile apps so it really sounds like a scam but I could give it a try.

This is my first time heard about that app. Showing the proof of payment makes me want to try but I just want to focus here in crypto. If I have some free times. I will visit that app and try it.

If this app is legit it would be beneficial for many of us. Unlimited 0.3 dollar is not bad for sue. I must download this app and see if they still paying because maybe it was for limited time.

I hold downloaded and tried this app but frankly I grasp that it is a uncultivated of time and its profits are enormously little and I cannot verify its credibility and if it pays to users or not, it is potential that this relevance is a fraud accordingly I deleted it.

Does this app still work? It sounds really great and I think it's a good way of additional earning. I will try it and then leave my review 

I hope there will be an application like this, but I don't think it pays that way only to work on it. I think it depends heavily on the referral because most mobile applications do not pay half of what this application hits according to the information you mentioned.

excellent application really exceeds my expectations in the future should be able to enter with social networks account and thus be able to link the extensive amount of
 options and rewards it has.  I recommend it to all users.

I recently got acquainted with this application, I was very puzzled and surprised by what I saw there, in a good sense of the word. I immediately started looking for explanations of all the features of this application, and thanks to this article, I understand it better.

• +5 1

Has anybody got payout from appfun Rewards. At first, there was installment evidences however now clients are not paid. Administrator is disconnected from about 10days or more. Its abandoning genuine to trick or perhaps the administrator ran out of benefits.

I hope there will be an application like this, but I don't think it pays that way only to work on it. I think it depends heavily on the referral because most mobile applications do not pay half of what this application hits according to the information you mentionedd...........

I don't see recent comments from people who are using it, does anyone around here still use it? Perhaps it is the typical platform where you earn more for referrals than for the work you do, that is, find one that really pays you for your work and not for bringing referrals, the majority I know are those that without referrals you do nothing ... I'll take a look to see how it is, when reading the comments I understood that only by testing it can I have an idea about what it really is. but it is appreciated that they make known the pages that work.

A day before I heard information about this app at my friend. And then I decided to try this app. But after using this app I decided to never use this app again. Because it is not legal and has more unlegal informations