AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards - Page 2 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xkeyacc

AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards

Im definitely try this application.it seems there's alot of way to earn money.and if it's really work i will share this also to my friends,because this cryptotalk i already shared to them and they absolutely liked it.

• +1 1

App fun is a great app. There are different different ways for earning money. I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you.

Has anyone got payout from appfun Rewards. Initially, there was payment proofs but now users are not paid. Admin is offline from about 10days or more. Its turning from legit to scam or maybe the admin ran out of profits.

These Apps might be paying out but too small amounts, that means in the end, if you would go to work you would earn more. If there would be a bot or so to do it automatically, it might be useful

This looks interesting, to get maximum results it seems we have to have certain abilities, such as making videos. How many results do you get from the application?

All users write positive comments but do you have proof of payment actually?  Upload proof of payment so that everyone has motivation

I find it very difficult, Wow leading income. I think my dream is really true. The fun is the cards and gifts, and I think we can learn more. I will show you a brief explanation of what price you brought for this application.

Thank you for sharing this information with us, as many publish applications without complete information, as it does not bring more information about the method of payment, the minimum, and what is near, so it does not attract much to the application

Apps are great fun apps.  I saw a post earlier about this application.  This is a great earning platform.  Everyone in this box can earn very easily.

This is absurd way of advertising your app . Many app trap people like this i also have tried app of this type but at end didn't receive gifts etc.

I am not keen on these types of software since many are generally false. We've certainly not applied this specific software. Consequently, in case the idea performs effectively remember took, I'll recognize. I'd personally in addition love to incorporate some advantages nevertheless please do not declare everything with no receiving just about any advantages.

appfun is the best way to earn money .it is very easy way to get money from it.it is really usefull.it is also helpfull to create rewards and giftcard.thank you so much for share this importanr app.

Frankly, I prefer to work in this forum only, I no longer trust the sites that you mentioned because I tried many of them and they are all fraudulent and do not pay anything and waste time

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not good app, it doesn't have any option to put referral code. Just scam you saying you and your friends get 3000 points when putting referral code. Just ponzy scheme to get people but no bonuses.

This app is high-quality. App a laugh the largest incomes ways. there are numerous extraordinary methods to earn cash. i love this app a lot.

On 1/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

I think it is a great application to work on, but are you sure of its reliability, and that it does not have some malfunctions
I consider that the withdrawal from day to day is very high. This is an application with a few suspicious features

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

This is convenience application. merit for the assignment this application. I control seen a few applications of the comparative arrangement. This application is particularly agreeable to utilize. Also, the least conceivable concentrate is exceedingly hard to come by

Appfun is the best app who give me the best reward and the wow type gift card ..I just love appfun application for there exclient work and relationship with there user I love there service and there awesome rewards and gift cards ❤️

Has anyone gotten out of AppFun Rewards?  At first, there was proof of payment but now users are not paid.  Admin is offline for about 10 days or more.  From its validity to scandal, the admin has gone out of profit.

On 1/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

Thanks for sharing this useful app with us and i am looking for such earning apps.. I will try it and try to earn money by this app. 

I think this application is very good for earning money. Lucky until I use it and check that it pays you. I cannot say anything and if this is really true then I will share it with my friend too. Thank you for sharing information.