AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xkeyacc

AppFun - Rewards & Gift Cards

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Just the day before I received my friend's introduction to this application, I was actually quite puzzled. Reading the article made me understand it better and also trusted it more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

All phone layouts are deceptive. I don’t think there is an application that pays with pepper. I have tried many applications before and no application has paid me

• +2 1

If what you explain on your post about this application I can say it's really great one and i hope you are right because i love application like that who gives you a many task to do if one you can't do yu have a choice to do the other one

Thanks for sharing

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

This app is awesome

There are not many people realizing how easy it is to earn a gift card on the Internet

Once you complete the mission provided by AppFun, you will receive a virtual currency, the so-called fun coins

That can be converted into dollars

Thanks for the info on the app. I will check whether this app pays me or not. I have seen many apps of the same format but i don't know if it is same as that of other apps.

Thank you for sharing. I find my friends appreciate this app, and say this is a great app to use. I have never used it and I will try to use it

When creating a Blog or Video. is there a prior assessment to get $ or when making, we immediately get $. Because if there is no assessment, then we can make more every day.

• +2 1

I saw a post before about this application, used the application but it need more update have alot of bugs, also we should know what we can do the browser inside of it are really bad.

• +2 1

Apps are great fun apps.  I saw a post earlier about this application.  This is a great earning platform.  In this box everyone can earn very easily.

Has anyone got payout from appfun Rewards. Initially, there was payment proofs but now users are not paid. Admin is offline from about 10days or more. Its turning from legit to scam or maybe the admin ran out of profits.

• +2 1

Actually,I will share with you an application that will allow you to make some money by making a small application. I can earn money from AppFun apps for earn Rewards .

At first thank you for sharing this important information with us. Now I am trying to join in this site and collected rewards

On 1/15/2020 at 3:22 PM, xkeyacc said:

Appfun rewards app and Bitcoin.

I don't want to use any aggressive marketing tactics, so I will show you a quick explanation of how much value this app can bring to you. Our website: https://appfun.io

or Search CH PLAY (ANDROID)/APPSTORE (IOS): 

APPFUN

Reward app with the best earning opportunities!

We have prepared a high paying offers for people from top tier countries.

But if you are from a lower-tier country…

You can earn with us even more by completing simple tasks!

Make a blog post = 5 $ PER ONE POST!

If you are a blog or website owner, then create a blog post about our app to earn 5 $! Hurry up! Limited offer!

Make a post about app in facebook groups = 0,30 $ PER ONE POST: *Unlimited*

You will get paid 0,30 $ for each post! This task is also UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can submit as many posts as you want, but you need to follow the task rules.

Monthly Referral Contest = 100 $ FOR TOP 3 AFFILIATES

Each month three people with the highest amount of the active referrals in the particular month will be rewarded with 100 $ added to their app balance!! For each referral, you are entitled to 10 % of their future earnings for a LIFETIME.

Post a thread on the forum = 1 $ PER ONE THREAD!: *Unlimited*

To get 1$ post a thread about appfun on the active forum. This task is UNLIMITED FOR ALL USERS. You can create and submit as many threads as you want! Remember that you need to follow the rules of other people forums, and you need to post a thread in a related section of this forum.

Upload a youtube video about our app = 1 $ PER VIDEO

If you have a youtube channel, you will get 1$ for each video testimonial about our app. This task is limited to 1 per week so you can earn additional 4$ per month. It doesn’t matter where you come from.

1 $ Bonus for beermoneyforum users

Post your app nickname here on the thread, and I will add 1 $ to your account!

Minimum payout = 1 $

That’s right you can check if we are legit and make a payout right after completing just 1 task! Cash-out via bitcoin and gift cards!

Rewards sent in 24 hours!

You no longer have to wait several days days or even weeks to get your payment like on other rewarding apps! That makes you focus on doing tasks, collecting referrals, and in the mean-time, you can stop worrying about your payments!

How is this possible?

We don’t want to spend money on high budget advertising campaigns and give it all to big corporates like google or Facebook. Instead, we want to create a group of engaged users that will help us to get onto front of other people… and we will reward this group like no other rewarding app would ever do.

Enter Ref code XKEYACC earn 1500 Fun coins.

Proof: 

Screenshot_2020-01-15-02-56-16-023_com.appfun.rewards.jpg

I love to see this and i want to earn from that.

Wow this app sounds and looks promising to join, hope it grows as it is being applauded by users and their comments here

1 hour ago, SH Asif said:

This is really a good app .everyone can use this app very easily. anyone can earn money by use it. thank you so much for sharing this application with us

You say everyone can produce, have you tried the application? If you have already tried, have you gotten real results?

Thanks for sharing this important information. Now I am also join and collected rewards. But really cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site