Introduction of Captcha - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -4 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 6
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

Usually  captcha system is used to avoid bots that can affect  the system of any sites. For now there is no captcha system  in writing  posts in cryptotalk. But there may be when there will be more members in cryptotalk. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Maybe not to slow down the frequency of the posts, but just to try and filter out bots who may be posting spams in the forums

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

32 minutes ago, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

Of course not,captcha is an act of distiguishing human from a bot. They just making sure that those who use their website are real,to avoid spamming and protect from any kind of illegal things that can happen in the sites.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Well, captcha is a good way to prevent robots and auto jobs (Like auto posting), but I think the moderators check everything and make sure it's humanly-written to ensure the good quality of the content.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3

Present all genuine site do the captcha solve process because they don't want any bot work in the site they want only genuine human person works thats why they  use captcha verfication because bots are not solved the captcha 

• -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Captcha shouldn't be used anywhere. It is counterproductive and makes hundreds of millions of people lose their time with this riduculous idea. Whoever created this thing should actually consider how much he stalled humanity from progressing.

3 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

This reduce the spammers capability to spam the forum this is good idea now people who just want to spam will have hard time because of the captcha.

• +1 2

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

What do you mean, captcha? Well, I don't see any captcha here in the forum, but if you are referring to the systems or websites that use captcha, then captcha is a type of verification system that will verify if the user that will log in or access the site is real and not a bot.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1

The Captcha is something that is annoying when browsing, especially when a weak network connection is really hindering browsing activity.

Sometimes with capt ha we can reduce the using of bots from many users and it related to the security system always, and if you are talking about this forum then there is no captcha here, even when you want to login or sign up for new account 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I don't see any captcha in this forum right now but i think if they implement it to slow the frequency of posting that is not good idea. I don't want to see captcha before posting my idea because it is very hassle. That's for me. 

• +3 1

Captcha is use to verify that you are not a bot or something, that you can understand what it says or what it wants you to press to prove that you are not a bot.  It is a security process.

15 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

What do you think about it?

From the basic meaning of CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart), it is basically implemented to tell if the user posting is a bot or not. It is to prevent bot spamming creation of topics on the forum.

Edited by PiroSense
  • +3 1

16 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

Indeed yes,

that captcha is use to distinguish human from robot, but personally i was not able to experience yet the use of captcha when i write/submit a post/comment.

• +1 1

When I tend not to view almost any captcha in this particular community at the moment although I'm sure as long as they put into practice the item to help slow-moving this volume connected with placing that is not a great idea. When I tend not to would like to view captcha previous to placing the strategy mainly because it is quite stressed. That may be in my opinion.

• +2 1

14 hours ago, gigabyteRTX said:

What do you mean, captcha? Well, I don't see any captcha here in the forum, but if you are referring to the systems or websites that use captcha, then captcha is a type of verification system that will verify if the user that will log in or access the site is real and not a bot.

I frequently encounter this recently whenever I post topics, or even edit my existing threads.

Frankly, I find this annoying since my internet speed is subpar, but if this is what it takes to make the lives of those shitposters creating spam threads more miserable, then so be it.

And now that whenever I spot shit threads, I can now safely assume that it was willfully created by someone who really took effort in making it. Which is going to be wasted as I summon the mods' banhammer on it.

• +3 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

18 hours ago, Tushar kumar said:

For your kind information it is not intoduces to write post rather than it checks whether the user is a human or a robot. If it is a robot then it will not see that option

Yes, your opinion is true, we must look first who wrote the post, whether a user is a human or a robot because the difference is that the robot will not see the options available, but if humans will definitely see the options, they will even follow the rules so we have to look at the types what kind of information is introduced.

• +3 1

21 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

The captcgas are really helpfully in the security of the platform in order to prevent bots, and this forum I see it currently implemented the captcha

• -1 1

This only happens once in a while before logging in the forum. Just to be sure that we are not robot and human being is the one logging in.

This is an added security measure to avoid spammers. So do not be hesitant to follow this for the safety of the accounts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

there is something very bad that users are started spamming this days.so we have to be clean and make the forum successful.  captcha is important for preventing the spam things.this will check the human.so i think they are doing the job for bitter forum future

If you talking about this forum captcha then there is no captcha option for the user to log in this forum but other sites use it as a security purpose which reduces the use of the bot.

That's one thing they use for verification to differentiate humans from robots.and again going through the process of captcha differentiate humans from robot and also keep spammer away.