Introduction of Captcha - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitcoin-shark

Introduction of Captcha

Captcha is use to verify the members that they are humans or rebot. It is not use for earning any money. And it is great work by management to keep forum clean from bots. 

• +2 1

I did Not face like this proplem

I see captcha just when I login

My crypto account so I can see it for

Some time and after that no captcha view

well my friend faced that exact problem several weeks ago and i think that its because he was not signed with google account on his browser and system could not recognise the user as human. it happens to eevryone so don't worry about it.

6 hours ago, kipara said:

But sometimes bots are maded with artificial intergence, so what's will happen if the bots has already understanding how they can solve capchas themselves?.

Of course there have some bots which are maded with artificial intelligence, but when comes in the issue of solving capchas, this is hard for bots because every time captchas appeared differents.

I think that the admins added this feature to prevent spamming on the forum but this feature has been removed now that they have removed a lot of spammers from the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't think so negatively dear friend.The The team don't have any intention to slow down the frequency of posting.We all that captcha is so important for all of us.It ensure that only any human being is using this forum,not any bot.I hope you understand.

I do not have that captcha thing meanwhile posting honestly.

Maybe you are using some proxy / vpn and with a spammed IP requestor.

Nevertheless if it's still for some Users it's just for forum flood control and i think it's appropriate to have it right now since there were so many bot accounts and not everyone was banned / deleted from the forum.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

The CAPTCHA test is mainly aimed at knowing that the person who works on this forum or any other website is a human being and not a robot, sometimes taking more than one test to bypass the CAPTCHA

@Ankit Nepal i agree with you , captcha is applied to website or Apps to decrease spam activity ( like automatic bot ) . becuase this isn't easy to bots to solve captcha . this is really well service , we need to respect it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

6 hours ago, marchal87 said:

The CAPTCHA test is mainly aimed at knowing that the person who works on this forum or any other website is a human being and not a robot, sometimes taking more than one test to bypass the CAPTCHA

Yes, although the CAPTCHA is a bit annoying, it is useful for reducing spam and using a robot that posts random posts. So I think it is a good solution and very helpful in protecting the forum.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:02 PM, Lubruselu said:

The captcgas are really helpfully in the security of the platform in order to prevent bots, and this forum I see it currently implemented the captcha

So that's why they implemented the Captcha to this Cryptotalk forum to prevent bots that are spamming this forum. I think this Captcha is securing the sites. So we should respect that they implemented captcha here.

I see captcha so rearly that I do not pay any attention on it. I think its just a kind of protection from spammers and bots. But I am not sure about how may it really help, because of I'm sure that those who really wish to scam the forum will find a way to do it. 

It helps the forum to easily identify what are the humans and what are the bots. Captcha is created to filter humans from bots because bots are use from some illegal acts in the cryptoworld.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:11 PM, bitcoin-shark said:

I noticed that the captcha obligation was introduced to be able to write posts, did the team do it to slow down the frequency of posts or to make a profit? What do you think about it?

Captcha is only required from you when you post outsider links. It is a process to ensure that you are not a bot or a spammer .

On 2/11/2020 at 7:55 AM, Muzamal Saleem said:

Captcha is a type of thing its varification a human or a rebot because human thinking more then batter of rebot its a very good devolpment for a human

captcha is very important for any website because in this you can make sure that someone who is using your Website is human or robot because some software robot can harm your website

On 1/15/2020 at 6:23 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

Usually  captcha system is used to avoid bots that can affect  the system of any sites. For now there is no captcha system  in writing  posts in cryptotalk. But there may be when there will be more members in cryptotalk. 

Well, that's true mate, all websites which is having a captcha, they're just protecting their sites from bots because using bots can manipulate all of their money.

Possible reason to introduce captcha test before posting could be to stop post creating bot or to prevent any sort of suspicious activities. I am still expecting this forum to add such captcha test feature once again on this forum. 

• +2 1

Introduction of captcha is basically used to prevent from the bots.Such bots can harm the sites.So I don't think so that such obligations are used for the profit or loss.

I think they put captcha to reduce the frequency of post when the system observes that there are too much subsequent submission it tries to reduce the frequency rate.

No, it is never related to management, never to do so Rather, it may exist to reduce the load on the server from logging in significantly for large numbers, and it is only present at the beginning of your login after placing the email and password.

captcha is useful for preventing bots from sharing
It does not appear here unless your posts become many, for example, more than 40 posts, or you make quick comments. Otherwise, the captcha will not appear to you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Captcha get used in a forum to Prevent spammer and safety.. You always see that when we going to fill our captcha we see that i am not a robot.. So It's totally clear that captcha get used to Prevent spammer... Yah there has different site too from Where you can earn money just by solve the captcha.. But i dont think in forums captcha has any benefit                   

• +1 1

Captcha is helping the forum to fight spam and automated programs that would make it slower. It is needed and the we have to accept it. It is easy and only a few seconds it does not make any problem for users.

Captcha feature in the has long been introduced in the forum, this is just to let them know it's human being that is communicating, interacting with them not a fix or set robot 🤖. So it's nothing strange, it's normal as it's even for our safety and security purposes.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think the main used of captcha is to differentiate between human and bot. The captcha occur only when you are trying to log in to this forum and also when you want to submit a new topic. Captcha hinder bot attacks.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day