Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

10 minutes ago, dion2566 said:

all of coin with low volume is not good to buy. because it show that the coin not in demand. if the coin is not in demand its means the coin will not develop and i think it can not give us profit.

Thanks for the advice and explanation, sometimes I think, even if the volume is low is good to buy, so that when it rises, we sell and get a lot of profit

• +3 2

On 10/6/2019 at 8:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Low volume coin will give you profit this is 100% true but if you ready to invest in it. Buy some low level coins on yobit and safe them in yobit exchange and buy huge amount of coins like 20 million or 30 million and wait for the good time. these coins give you huge profit in short time.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, dion2566 said:

all of coin with low volume is not good to buy. because it show that the coin not in demand. if the coin is not in demand its means the coin will not develop and i think it can not give us profit.

I think it is not that simple as a coin that is launching and still not featured in several exchanges will have low volume and this does not mean that it will not develop or achieve success on the future

But I would agree with the fact that the most part of low volume coins will not go anywhere

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Take note that a low volume is an indication of low demand and come to think of it, there is a reason for the low volume, taking it for granted would no doubt culminate in acquisition of worthless things we really cannot use or give out.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

5 hours ago, stanleypringgy said:

Low volume coins gives you good profit and also these coins pump high when the BTC will touch 20,000$. BTC run the crypto market thats why wait for the BTC pumping.

Yea, but low volume coins also have a huge risk, they can be removed from the exchange because they have low trading volume and will be worthless coins because they do not have good development and traders are not interested in trading them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

42 minutes ago, Malu said:

Buying low volume altcoins is good if you see an arbitrage from one exchange to another. But if it is for the sake of trading then you are dumping your money

Yes, I agree with you, but I am still learning about this trading, because I'm just a beginner, so I really need guidance from the seniors in this forum

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Low valume coins are good and best for new peoples because i personaly buy low coins and make good profit with it. Crypto is a big business and so many peopels will join it and they are making good money through it. Crypto is the best and real market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

NO never, i will always advice to be extra careful before investing low volume coins, because many scam projects can take your money & run away. i will only advice to invest in low volume coins if & only it has very excellent technology and a Good team behind project and the team has sufficient funds for development of there project.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, juneg555 said:

In my opinion it worth it only in one situation, when you have found a better price for this token, to buy on one exchange and sell on another. Otherwise, such an investment can be very dangerous for your portfolio because such coins are even more unpredictable.

I also do not recommend to buy on altcoin with a low trading volume.
it is very risky to have a deep price drop so that you can make a lot of money lost.
to avoid that happening we don't trade on low volumes.

• +3 1

On 10/15/2019 at 3:10 AM, Mrpassion said:

I didn't buy the idea of buy such coins or token. I can only buy token or coins eith high volume and in which it is traded very well enough . A token with no volume is already dead

Yup token with low volume will become dead coin if their developer not doing anything to their project.

• +2 2

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

Low coins are the most best coins in the crypto market and i love low volume coins because low volume coins must go to up and make a history in the crypto market and i buy so many low volume coins in crypto market. Crypto is the profitable business.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Being a low trade volume at first is not distinguished as bad sign, Maybe that was just in early part of the platform development, and they need some time to develop the product that can drive the price particularly the volume. for me it the project possessed the qualities that i was looking then its worth to buy that coin/token even if it was a low volume.

The INS ecosystem is a blockchain which is equivalent to Amazon Fresh. Their mission is to become the first decentralized global wholesale market where consumers can buy products directly from producers, enjoy low prices, and save on promotional offers directly by producers to consumers. While Ambrosus and INS are very interesting projects (they are on my list for undervalued coins that you can buy at Binance), they still have low-market-cap projects with a high level of risk.

• Useful or interesting 2

2 minutes ago, camren653489 said:

Volume is not the measure of value of any crypto currency so you don' have to choose any coin for investment based on volume and low volume coins can reach high prices in short period as well but it depends on the quality of the project if they can sustain in they market for too long or not.

The volume of the coin determines how popular is that coin in the market and how many people are interested in buying and selling it. All of this will determine the price in the end so volume is very important 

5 minutes ago, hadakala said:

Low volume is not worth buying because any trader would prefer to trade with a large market volume because it can get in and out of position quickly.  It will be impossible to leave your position.

Exactly, low volume  coins are always subjected to a huge manipulations by the big players in the crypto market, and newbies always get trapped in their pump and dump schemes.

Do not buy such illiquid tokens, it is very dangerous, someone only needs a few BTC to push the price up several times, but it can also save a few tens of percent quickly, sometimes you want to sell. but no one bought it

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

You have to be wary of worthless coins and such movements. Some people often deceive people by buying a large amount of worthless coins  to make an imaginary volume for inexperienced people to buy and then fall into the trap and buy it at a high price and then lose their money.

I guess that would entirely depend upon what you're looking to do with the given crpyto.

If you're looking for a short term speculative day trading, a lower volume coin would be better because the price often fluctuates more.

But if you're talking about the impacts of trading volume, the answer is should be obvious the higher volume has a coin. the better more people know about the coin.

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Malu said:

How long will it take that coin to reach 2 Satoshi. Don't even deceive yourself. It won't work at all

We dont know when it will, but why we will buy the 1 satoshi token> not all of them are worth to buy. this needs pure research and knowledge. There are some sleeping giant in the community and if we found that one then we will be on a good profit.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, xBDT Script said:

How long you are in this crypto space? Few weeks? 😊

I tell you what - the suggestion or idea you have is going to lose you more than you will gain. These shitcoins are waiting for you to buy them. No one is buying them.

Good luck.

I am agree with you that these type of coins will come in the market and peoples will buy that because of low volume but if we see that coin is shown in the coin marketcap and also on some good exchanges then we must to buy that coin because that will definitely go up.

BetFury                                                   

20 hours ago, dmnqe07 said:

I guess that would entirely depend upon what you're looking to do with the given crpyto.

If you're looking for a short term speculative day trading, a lower volume coin would be better because the price often fluctuates more.

But if you're talking about the impacts of trading volume, the answer is should be obvious the higher volume has a coin. the better more people know about the coin.

currencies with lower trading volumes will be more volatile because buy orders and sell orders with prices vary widely, by a few percentage points, when a buyer directly enters the selling wall the price can increase a few percent to several dozen percent.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

On 11/2/2019 at 8:41 PM, hafmy said:

In reality there is a risk always buying a low volume or a high volume, but of course when you risk a big money if you loss them the risk is big than if you loss a low volume. But the risk exist every time in two things. 

So many people have taken some risks with low volume coins and made some good profits just like xvg and trx before they become as bif as they are today so look for good projects and hold.