Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

Can you more specified on which coin that have a low volume, if you mean some Pump & Dump coin on yobit i think it's not worth to buy especially if you buy for the long term but if mean low volume coin but they community and the development still active i think it's worth, just pay more attention and be careful!

• Useful or interesting 1

The low volume indicates a few transactions on the exchange. people may not be interested in a coin that is less profitable or even the coin will die, so in my opinion, it's not good if we buy the coin.

On 10/6/2019 at 10:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

It's just luck, if you like to bet then it's right for you, if you are lucky you will get profit, if not you will lose your money. better to buy valuable coins, coins with real projects and professional teams

This added to the low volume even though being registered at Binance meant it was relatively underbought. Low volume coins are worth buying. When Bitcoin slides to a lower daily volume (the lowest since 2016), coins such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Nano take up slack. coins are bought in low volumes not to raise prices too early.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

On 10/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, dentolas said:

why don't you do your homework? check out the coin whitepaper, team, website, etc... things don't just resume to price and volume...

there are buy orders on dead coins for 1 sat... couldn't never understand this, maybe it is people like you, trying his luck?

People hear crypto has lots of opportunities and hidden gems and they start thinking every shitcoin will be the next 100x without even doing a little research first.

• +4 1

7 hours ago, Naga said:

People hear crypto has lots of opportunities and hidden gems and they start thinking every shitcoin will be the next 100x without even doing a little research first.

Actually I note that there are a lot of shitcoins out there that don't even have anything else but the coin and a website. Bear market was supposed to terminate a few of these, but they are still everywhere...

The main problem is greed...

• +3 1

Low volume coins? seems risky to buy because you know it close to become a dead coin. If you really want to make money you should invest in trusted coins and has high volume. You can choose coins in the top coinmarketcap.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

you can buy by You have to know about this coin. if you  knowledge about this coin it is more profitable for you.best of luck

• +2 1

On 10/6/2019 at 7:25 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

if you found coins with 100% going up price please share with us. in this business  nothing is Guaranteed but you can do some calculations. buy some low price coins on yobit and dream about them to rise like BTC :)

• +2 1

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Perhaps, perhaps not. If the volume in any particular coin is rather low, the best one can do is to do their own research regarding the fundamentals on the business plan behind the asset. If the picture looks sound, then go ahead.

• +3 1

2 hours ago, hafmy said:

In reality there is a risk always buying a low volume or a high volume, but of course when you risk a big money if you loss them the risk is big than if you loss a low volume. But the risk exist every time in two things. 

Well said, it's always risk when we invest and trade especially on cryptocurrency market because the market it's very violatile but i think to buy low volume coin it's more risk than buying big volume coin since big volume provide more liquidity than low volume. We just need to be careful, DYOR!

On 11/1/2019 at 11:33 PM, Rifrach said:

This added to the low volume even though being registered at Binance meant it was relatively underbought. Low volume coins are worth buying. When Bitcoin slides to a lower daily volume (the lowest since 2016), coins such as Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Nano take up slack. coins are bought in low volumes not to raise prices too early.

You think bitcoin cash and etheruem are low cap coins? Low cap coins are those who are out top 50 or top 100 buddy and those are chosen according to the working team and project potentials.

• +5 1

Low volume coins in my view make sense to buy if the project is promising and or if you want to buy at a very low price and hope for a future to be profiting from it, but it's still a risky buy as it would have to wait for the price to increase and depending on the project this may not happen ..

On 11/2/2019 at 12:53 AM, caitracer said:

It is nоt quitе safe but sоmе dоes havе potеntial tо stay with you sо invest bеfоre think 1000 times

i think some people just like to take the risk on low cap coins and have that YOLO mentality and sometimes it works and you'll be swimming in gainz but sometimes it just go bust.

• +5 1

It relies upon the coin really, you have do crucial research on the coin that what it's experience is, in the event that it is anything but a poop coin, at that point it very well may be a shrouded jewel other astute a up and dump coin which is not worth to trader or investor.

• +5 1

On 10/6/2019 at 10:55 PM, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I don't recommend you to buy some coins which have a low volume. It's hard to pump their price since it has a low interest from buyers. If you trade with this kind of coin, i believe you won't, get any profit from holding it .

• +5 1

On 11/1/2019 at 3:41 PM, Muneeb said:

Low coins are great coins and they give you low loss but they give you high profit. Low coins are great to buy because i have experience in these low coins i buy them with low amount and sell them with high amount thats why i preefer low amount coins.

Ok, i am not even sure what you are talking about. I was talking about low marketcap coins. What an earth you mean by low coins or low amount of coins.

The problem is the volume of the coin but rather the quality of the project and the real usage planned for the coin, If a project is top quality and there is a real proposed usage for its coin, the volume will surely increase along the line.

• +3 1

Worth or not all depend on yours, however i have some experience trading with a low cap coins. They will can bring a good profit if you know how to trade with a low marketcap.

The market can move at any time and then the volume will be up. So you have to analysis the project. who is behind the team. What are use-case and other things? Some low-value coins can surprise you.

Not all coins of low volume are good to buy, it needs to be noticed, whether they are trusted coins or not, in my opinion if they are trusted coins, good to buy, and worth making for investment

• +4 1

low volume if listed in CMC/best exchange i think is still worth for buy but is long long term...but if not listed better leave not buy is can be delist in market...