Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 26 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

Consider the age of coin together with volumes. For sure it isn't worth to buy a coin which exists years and volumes are still low. But probably volumes could be low if a coin is relatively new, just because they have not distributed yet and the total circulation supply is low. In this case go to their site, roadmap, whitepaper, socials to learn about their plans of distribution and development, then decide based on all of this.

i think if the cryptocurrency has a small volume, then trading with it's not very active.. therefore, its price can be artificially high.. you'll please the seller of such a coin/token by buying it.

On 06.10.2019 at 20:55, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I think so, because any coin shoots once. You need to look at the graphs when and at what capitalization were its maximums, if you take a new coin I think it is worth it because it will bring profit in the future.

1583150250c50JJ.jpg
━━━ ━━ ━ Start now!  ━━ ━ ━━  Try free! ━ ━━ ━━━

It will always depend on who and what the crypto offers, because if it is from an indie company it does not motivate the purchase at all, if there are more or fewer units it does not determine much the volume of the market, there are coins with billions of units competing with currencies they have only millions.

Low volume coins Re always better. They pump soon. And if you want big profit. Then buy water coin. It is giving 3% daily on investbox. 

Well, I think that if it is profitable to buy tokens at a low price since it can double in a few days and you also have to see if it has an Airdrop since its price can rise because of that since the currency is made known to many users

i only trade shitcoin, more risk, more gain. sometimes, suddenly, they have a big rise. it's a good way to earn especially if you don't have big money to spent. you can gain and learn to trade. in this way you can invest time, not money

It is very risky ... you can win a lot if the currency rises but you can also lose everything if the currency reaches 0 and disappears that is something that has been seen and I would never buy those coins.

Buying with low volume is highly risky if you appreciate the money :p  everything can go wrong in seconds and you could end up losing everything if you don't have the necessary preparation; if you want to be good at operating at low or high volume; at any time you must have good preparation.

yeah it is good if you know absolutely that this coin will be pumped. instead there is risk that this noname coin will be dumped. so it depends from many factors. also from news and platform and the team of this coin

In some cases yes, since they can go up, so you would benefit from that, one of the currencies with a low price that I recommend is dogecoin and tron since they have a low price, but they have a great future in which they can go up at a good price

In my opinion, buying a coin with a low volume is more risky because liquidity is lower and this coin is only used by a group of traders to reset the pump. In day trading, it is best to trade large coins in order to get better liquidity and faster buying and selling.

No I don't agree with you the small volume means the coin have not buyer if you buy it you will never can sell it easily also almost of them are scam coin

Yes the coins with less volume are supposed to be more valuable and have a good price. Therefore, good traders consider this when they invest a coin.

It depends what you investigate about that coin. You have to do a fundamental analysis. If this tells you it is not a profitable coin. Does not invest your money there. The volume it is important but more important is what the fundamental analysis tells you. 

I do not think it is worth investing in low volume currencies unless you know the project and see it in the future, since these currencies usually do not fluctuate much in the market and their movement is lateral.

I dont recommend buy low volume coins. They are open to manipulate. They are so risky coins. But if you buy them, you should use stop loss absouletly. This is so important. Life saver. Good luck.

• +4 1

It is worth it because with low volume coins, there is a high likelihood of a price increase. The fewer coins, the more expensive they are.

6 hours ago, mustaabey said:

I dont recommend buy low volume coins. They are open to manipulate. They are so risky coins. But if you buy them, you should use stop loss absouletly. This is so important. Life saver. Good luck.

The problem with low volume coins is more than that, sometimes they become unselable and you will get stuck to it for a very long time until they lose value.

If it is a coin you trust and believe in, it may be worth it if you have done your research and trusted the founding company.I think that many cryptocurrencies have increased in value at a time, these exchanges will not be a problem to buy and evaluate a small amount from low levels.

If it is worth it as long as you know that it is going to present a price increase even if it is small, as the saying goes, from penny to penny you get to the million, every profit is a good friend.