Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 26 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 4/5/2020 at 5:29 PM, Razanrr said:

any trader would prefer to trade with a large market volume because it can get in and out of position quickly with any portion. With average volume statistics

According to my exprience I haven't bought some coins that have low volme with low market cap those token are ogn tokn and I get benfit from them

Of course. If you have the knowledge about crypto tradings then you can easily do your tradings and also buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Through the crypto market ,the prices of all cryptocurrencies are shown easily. Sometimes the highest coin price get a drop but that time it is wise to trade and  hold the coin wisely. 

i also want to simply add once again, let say you are talking about buying crypto currencies in low volume let say the low volume refering to low price and then you are wondering if after buying at a low price, if leter on the price will rise and your dell for profite, I well it depends simply on the Coins previous statistics to prove the answer to you. 

Popular because they are safer than other currencies and you must buy coins that are acceptable and many of them may fail, and I don't think all new coins are worth buying

14 minutes ago, King98 said:

Popular because they are safer than other currencies and you must buy coins that are acceptable and many of them may fail, and I don't think all new coins are worth buying

i personally think it is the other way around, i see it this way, I popular coins are the more safer coins because there already have many users and good baking in the crypto world so there is likely no chance such projects will fall and crash for a long period 

On 4/15/2020 at 10:43 AM, Saj555 said:

Of course. If you have the knowledge about crypto tradings then you can easily do your tradings and also buy and sell cryptocurrencies. Through the crypto market ,the prices of all cryptocurrencies are shown easily. Sometimes the highest coin price get a drop but that time it is wise to trade and  hold the coin wisely. 

I think it is best to invest on low volume coins only if you are sure the coin has a future, because you might stuck in that coin forever.

3 hours ago, Summi said:

But you have to be careful in which you choose actually not all of those low volume will be good that will yield a profit.

About 90% of low volume coins would be your death to invest on, why take the chances while you could just avoid them, the best advice to give anyone is to tell them to never invest on those coins.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:30 AM, King98 said:

I think it is popularity that makes them safer, not safety that makes my coin popular, there are coins that have improved security and even lower mad fast transactions but they are still not as popular as Bitcoin, and investing in Bitcoin is safe because it is the most popular coin.

For me, this symbol does not matter and it does not have a good future in terms of price. Its price is low and it can disappear at any moment. I try to buy famous currencies when their price drops.

468x60-23.jpg.ea001fc9ab8fe01789af530babfefc44.jpg

the low exchange volumes do not mean that a new coin will not be successful, the whole project of the possible ico must be studied thoroughly if the team is serious and if it has any future outlets on the relative crypto market

468x60.png.9271e590cd76073873a8096619608978.png

On 4/17/2020 at 7:39 AM, Satarupa said:

I have a question for you. Friends, is it bad to purchase low volume coin? Please share your opinion with me. I am eager to know about this. 

It is bad and also good at the same time, if you have the strategy to benefit from the low volume then it will be good for you to engage in it and if it you don't know much about the trading, it is better to leave it

6 hours ago, bitcoin-shark said:

the low exchange volumes do not mean that a new coin will not be successful, the whole project of the possible ico must be studied thoroughly if the team is serious and if it has any future outlets on the relative crypto market

ico equals either scam or irresponsible teams who don't owe you anything in most cases. also the term 'shitcoins' is instrumental in getting hold of the whole concept

I don't like fed up component coin. This coin bring forth no future. low volume options is a risky as glowing as profitable method, but you for eternally and a day uninitiated bare bringing up the rear every role of your money. You be obliged to move out of options with low transaction volume.

9 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

Under the correct conditions, and in this time towards we hope, the end of a bear cycle, yes good coins low cap are good, but make sure they have liquidity.

There is no correct conditions that will make it favourable for you to trade low volume coins, it is not worth to trade those types of coins, it is better to behold other reputable coins

If you enclose investigated this projects and deliberate that this nominal or coin has a a large amount bigger esteem as at the moment, next yes. nearby are a number of illustrious projects that are tradable on wayward exchanges and they will state a momentous boost in the nearby future.

Coins / tokens that have low volumes are really not recommended to buy. That means that altcoin is not much in demand, so those of you who want to buy it are really not recommended. Unless it is your own choice.

In the Crypto world, when having to o do trading, as most analyst have kind of warn of people who are in to trading to avoid coins Which kid of having trading volumes of below 0.7 or 0.5 as this coin of low trading volumes on daily bases are risky on having to trade on this coins

definitely not worth taking this risk, you could buy a low volume low cost coin only to see it go even lower a few days later, it happened to me before and lost a lot on this

In general, a very small-volume currency does not mean that merchants will not use it. See what the founders want with this currency and what plans they have for the future and then decide whether or not it has a future.

No, it is not recommended to invest in low volume cryptocurrencies which you can see on the exchange sites.Such cryptocoin will not survive for a long time in the cryptocurrency markets. Also it is advised that never invest in the coin having zero trading volumes.