Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 23 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

low volume if listed in cmc/best exchange i think is still worth for buy but is long term but if not listed better leave not buy is can be delist in market.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:57 AM, dentolas said:

why don't you do your homework? check out the coin whitepaper, team, website, etc... things don't just resume to price and volume...

there are buy orders on dead coins for 1 sat... couldn't never understand this, maybe it is people like you, trying his luck?

To be a team engaged in communication industry for many years with high quality technical talent. Management system, and strives to provide customers with quality products and perfect service.
  • +2 1

16 hours ago, Cahrembang said:

yes. when the price goes down, the volume also goes down, it's time to buy because selling is saturated.

Within a few years of entering the world of work, the new generation is embarking on a campaign to buy a flat or a house. I can't stop buying one again. Many people are investing money in land-houses-flats as a purely profitable investment even if they have their own house.
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, parakazanix said:

If the volume of a coin is low and does not show any promise, it is very risky to buy. For example, Dogecoin has no goals or projects, but its volume is large enough.

There is a lot of interest from the general public about the company because of the money printing. The company is also a bit different from other companies in the country as it has the sole power to print money.
On 10/5/2020 at 7:38 PM, Koussaygame07 said:

If the currency's appreciation is almost guaranteed without any risk of buying it is a good thing, even with a small size, its rise in the near future gives an excellent profit margin.

Forex trading does not cover all the risks and is a guide to help the client understand the potential risks. If you are unsure or do not understand this risk disclosure document, please seek financial advice from someone independent.
On 10/3/2020 at 1:42 PM, hari0290 said:

No its just give you temp profit but in reality you will always be in loss so that avoid it and invest your money in high liquidity coin so that you can earn good profit. choose CMC to find out good coins

Money is losing value against the dollar. Imports are constantly increasing. In this situation, the government has taken initiative to open up opportunities for the country's businessmen to invest abroad.

1 hour ago, Emilio Jose said:

In my point of view, you have to analyze the currency well, take a control of it for about 1 day or so, see how the currency moves to see if it is convenient to invest or not.

But it is hard to analyze a new company with a new coin, there is no way of telling or trusting those guys that they would not just scam in the end or if they have full power to make sure that the coin never dies.

Such worthless coins it's just a trap for newbies and beginners by playing with the price sometimes up and sometimes down to notice the coin is moving constantly. 

On 10/6/2019 at 6:55 PM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

This type of trading is not for everyone. It is for people with more opportunities. 
Even if you buy all the coins, then you will not be able to sell them. You have to watch 
and lurk until you choose the right coin

a coin should not be bought just because it is low priced. project is very important. what are the ideas and purposes behind it? It is necessary to investigate them. It is not certain that the coin with a low price will rise in the future.

If you are looking for a cheap cryptocurrency, always remember that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable. Prices can change at any time, apparently for no good reason. You can minimize the "surprise factor" by doing research and digging deeper, but it won't change the result.Therefore, you should be careful about such investments and always conduct an analysis before investing.

Not all the time you may be buy coins in low volume and get lower and lower like Yoda (yodollar) coin I have bought it in price 50 satoshi per coin and dumped to 10 satoshi per coin so you must be careful in choosing coins. 

Low volume = High volatility. If you are buying a crypto that has a 100$ volume per day, you can barely make the price go up to 200% with 5'000$. The lowest the volume is, the higher the risk to have a manipulative market on that coin is. Try to avoid coins that are not at least in top200 on coinmarketcap, don't forget it's your money, and i guess you are not happy with losing your money, aren't you ?

Really yes, everything depends on the benefit that the currency is giving you at that moment or that it can provide in the future, you can read in the white paper and it will tell you everything that currency is and represents, if it looks future it is good to invest in it if it doesn't have a good volume

Low volume cryptocurrencies have risks such as being removed from exchanges. In order to avoid such situations, my idea is not to invest in low volume coins. I think it will be better for you if you research new projects, especially if you find low supply and quality projets. The risk of projects with low supply may also be high, so be careful. In the past, Binance Kucoin Mxc has left many projects off the list.

To answer the question, it is important to define the profile of the investor with which the cryptocurrency is acquired, since if you need to quickly recover the invested capital, having little volume makes it difficult to sell

Mainly the important thing about a coin is the project behind it, if the project doesn't work, the coin won't be worth anything no matter how much supply max it has. Clearly when a currency triumphs, its price can grow more due to its max supply or so I think

It is difficult to spot the right coin which has now a low price and low volume to be the next big coin. Most of them are worthless after a year. I felt for it several times, didn't do my homework and was just gambling without any luck.

Trading altcoins with a minimum trading volume is extremely risky. Make a small investigation, how many trading platforms have listed your coin? The creators of tokens launch bots to provide their token with a decent volume. If they don’t, think about it: are the creators of the token interested in their project or it's just an another scam?

I think you should study the history of the ups and downs that the currency has had before investing. I do not know much about the subject I am also new to this. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:23 AM, xBDT Script said:

Well that is going to make me 5BTC from 0.05 LOL

Well I am hocked LOL. I am definitely going to put all my BTC holding in buying the low volume coins. Just going now. I do not want to miss.

WAIT! can I spend all my BTC to buy all of them I mean will they ran out of the coins to supply me since they are low volume? Please don't ran out of supply 😊

Man I am going to buy all. Did you see how much I will gain?

Anyway the serious note is here that: Greed is the key for us to lose. I really do not need to spend 0.05 to get 5BTC coz for sure I know I will lose that 0.05BTC after all. 

His idea had already been understood from the beginning, if he is so expert, he can help us in what the man was asking, I did not like how he was answering, in an arrogant and ironic manner. We are supposed to help each other

• Useful or interesting 1