Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 22 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 10/6/2019 at 11:55 AM, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

I mean you could do it but for me there is a big risk behind it because the coin may end up being worthless so you should do some research first which is very important and if you are convinced about the project and think it's a good one then go ahead but I wouldn't invest a lot of money anyways

I also wonder if it could be coincidence or someone divulged what would happen to the coin? but when I buy a low volume coin, the coin price drops and becomes a dead coin, nobody buys it anymore.

If you/anybody means of using this like the main factor to look at when you are looking for new coincs to invest, definitely not.You see, you can't start your analysis from just one feature of the coin, you need to be smart and cautious in these steps and recollect  as much useful information as you can before getting into the choosing part, if you don't do this then you will not able to ensure that your conclusion is acurated

I think it is good, but you also have to learn more about it, and it also depends on what you want, because if you want to generate money in the short term it will not work, but if you buy it and leave it saved and you You forget about it, maybe over time it will go up in price and generate some money, if I don't remember more that was what happened with the btc, and now it is the best of all, so everything will depend on what you really want.

On 06.10.2019 at 20:55, stonman said:

I saw this marvel. Frequently somebody purchases up all the proposed tokens with a modest quantity of exchanging (for instance, take a gander at SMT on hitbtc this night), and following a couple of days these tokens go up in cost without a doubt. Is it worth purchasing such a token?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

the minimum price of a coin does not mean that this is a failed project, it may mean that the project has a large capitalization, such coins are better suited for long-term investment, but of course it is worthwhile to thoroughly study the project before investing in it.

С одной стороны когда  в обороте небольшое количество монет это для её цены хорошо,но монета должна заинтересовать инвесторов,в ней должна быть какая то технология.Вот тогда можно инвестировать в неё.

If an asset has low volume it's either because it has no product to meet demand, or the product is simply not being used. It can also be that the team haven't delivered any product yet.

Having great volume at listing and decreasing is not equal an unsuccesfull project. The hype period tends to go over in a few days/weeks.

It is up for you to decide wheter you think the project can deliver demand in the future. I am invested in a project with almost zero volume, but I think the team will deliver and therefor create demand.

Those tokens or coins that have a low volume should be avoided. In a bull market, you can make money by investing in low volume tokens, but it is better to invest in a high volume token as it has more "reliability".

There are a few problems that can occur when buying low cap coins, I can only think of some such as:

low liquidation, risk of not being able to sell without a drastic loss.
risk of network being 51% dominated

Do your research as always before buying a coin.

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

It could be that it is worth it or not, and that depends on luck if that coin gets a good value in the future and also what project is behind it if it is good or not, total you have to do a good research before buying this coin type.

A lot depends on volume as well. that's why its in the communities best interest to help their invetment coins grow and succeed. the higher the volume the higher the revenue share obviously. Ultimately if they can list the best projects and have volume  and perhabs get the first dips on some projects that will help a lot.  When the quality projects find out they do not need to raise 30 million dollars where 2-5 mill is factored in for an exchange  then its a good thing.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:55 PM, stonman said:

Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

It's depends on the project of the coin or token and it's also good to pump some of them you can earn much money but be careful

Keep in mind that the price of a new cryptocurrency may remain low for some time after its release, even if it seems like a very promising coin. This is usually because people just don't notice it or don't pay enough attention to what it does or what purpose it serves. The most common scenario is that as soon as a couple of people notice a new and good-looking coin, things start to develop and the price of the coin starts to rise rapidly.

As for investing in cheap cryptocurrencies, it becomes even more difficult. You should do a lot of research and study a lot of materials before investing in one such coin. However, reading the list of cryptocurrencies is not enough, you will need to collect enough information about the coin to try to predict when it will stop falling in price in order to find the best time frame for placing an investment.

If you are looking for a cheap cryptocurrency, always remember that the cryptocurrency market is very unstable. Prices can change at any time, apparently for no good reason. You can minimize the "surprise factor" by doing research and digging deeper, but it won't change the result.

Low volume tokens are very risky in terms of buying.Because you buy, but there is no demand for this coin in the market.There is a community that tries to buy at very cheap prices even if there is a purchase demand.Therefore,the higher the volume in a coin,the more demand for that coin.It always makes sense to buy coins by volume.

Of course, it is worth buying cryptocurrencies with low volume, I have in my portfolio several cryptos that I have studied and analyzed and that have low volume because I know they have enormous potential to multiply by a hundred or a thousand, which will leave me big mid-term and long-term earnings.

I think that it's not a good idea to buy low-volume coins because its often useless coins on which you will never earn money.Of course, sometimes you can make a profit by buying some coins, but often its worthless coin. Maybe sometimes you can buy these coins not more for 1% of your bank

If you are a person who analyzes, investigates websites, the origin of the currency, who and how it was created, its volume, its trade, then it would have a lot of information about this crypto and you yourself would give yourself the answer if it is worth it or not to invest in she.

I think so! on some occasions I have bought some coins in ICO and although they have not had a high volume of purchase at the beginning after a few days they have surprised me with their high value, so it is good to risk a little sometimes.

you have to consider other factors not just volumes. thorough research helps you understand if they ave valid projects or are destined to disappear. agreements or partnership, software development, how much is used, by who, etc..

In my point of view, you have to analyze the currency well, take a control of it for about 1 day or so, see how the currency moves to see if it is convenient to invest or not.

• +4 1

Hello,

Great question! I'll begin my response by alluding to one of my crypto mentors. She advised me that a rule of thumb for trading a suitable coin is to ensure that the market cap has exceeded 1 million USD. If not, then it would be preferable to either A) trade the coin (if you already possess it) or B) wait until it has gained the aforementioned market cap. Thus, I wouldn't buy an altcoin that fails to meet that requirement. 

Best, 
@hiroyuki476

its always nice give a low volume coin a try. Even price is modest they all have potential to get something big and you can make it profitable

On 6/10/2019 at 12:55, stonman said:

Vi esta maravilla. Con frecuencia, alguien compra todos los tokens propuestos con una pequeña cantidad de intercambio (por ejemplo, eche un vistazo a SMT en hitbtc esta noche), y después de un par de días, estos tokens aumentan de costo sin lugar a dudas. ¿Vale la pena comprar tal token?

No olvide las reglas para la creación de temas (los temas comienzan con mayúscula)
Moderador Desais 👮‍♂️

Brother has to work, a lot of technical analysis to be able to identify its volume and more ..

Not every currency is worth buying it with low volume but if some can be bought because it can take a good value in the future, it only remains to investigate the project of the coin that you think may have a good project and invest in it