Low volume coin is worth to buy? - Page 19 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stonman

Low volume coin is worth to buy?

On 4/17/2020 at 7:39 AM, Satarupa said:

I have a question for you. Friends, is it bad to purchase low volume coin? Please share your opinion with me. I am eager to know about this. 

It is bad and also good at the same time, if you have the strategy to benefit from the low volume then it will be good for you to engage in it and if it you don't know much about the trading, it is better to leave it

I don't like fed up component coin. This coin bring forth no future. low volume options is a risky as glowing as profitable method, but you for eternally and a day uninitiated bare bringing up the rear every role of your money. You be obliged to move out of options with low transaction volume.

9 hours ago, verybestbtc said:

Under the correct conditions, and in this time towards we hope, the end of a bear cycle, yes good coins low cap are good, but make sure they have liquidity.

There is no correct conditions that will make it favourable for you to trade low volume coins, it is not worth to trade those types of coins, it is better to behold other reputable coins

In the Crypto world, when having to o do trading, as most analyst have kind of warn of people who are in to trading to avoid coins Which kid of having trading volumes of below 0.7 or 0.5 as this coin of low trading volumes on daily bases are risky on having to trade on this coins

definitely not worth taking this risk, you could buy a low volume low cost coin only to see it go even lower a few days later, it happened to me before and lost a lot on this

On 4/17/2020 at 2:42 PM, halloweed said:

I think it is best to invest on low volume coins only if you are sure the coin has a future, because you might stuck in that coin forever.

But the investment in such currencies remains very dangerous because they move very slowly and you may be stuck in them with your capital. The best thing is to divide the capital and enter it in a small part.

Rate me if you benefit from my informations so i can give you more ❤️

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  It is very good to buy those coins at this time.  Because when the market price of these coins increases, if you can sell the coins, you will earn a good profit

They do not what to buy at all, he less the market capital of a coin represents how worthless a coin can be, that is why low value coins are called shitcoins and they are indeed  shit coins.